Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together (40268 Views)

Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Maje Ayida Dating Yinka Mathews (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Ok, how you?, how went your day?

Fine, you?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by donstan18: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Fine, you?

Very well... We thank God.

As regards to the shii I planned asking from you, I may not be able to ask that first because another thing arose this evening which I decided to ask 3 Nlanders, a guy and two ladies because I need an online views from the both genders, thou female specifically, so i'll gladly shift the initial planned discussion for this one.

Are you there? kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Very well... We thank God.

As regards to the shii I planned asking from you, I may not be able to ask that first because another thing arose this evening which I decided to ask 3 Nlanders, a guy and two ladies because I need an online views from the both genders, thou female specifically, so i'll gladly shift the initial planned discussion for this one.

Are you there? kiss

Yes, I am. I can't say I grasped all that, but I am sure you will explain better.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by donstan18: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Let's say I wanted to report 'Obinna' to you as of yesterday, but you didn't reply me, we then agreed i'll table the report later today, then something came up I decided to shift Obinna's report, rather to table the new shii that came up.

Gotten?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Gotten?

Who is O*****?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by donstan18: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Who is O*****?
It's an instance.
Well, can I shoot the discussion?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

It's an instance.

Well, can I shoot the discussion?

Sure...
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by donstan18: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Sure...
Cool.

What does it mean when a lady call a guy Necessary devil ?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Cool.

What does it mean when a lady call a guy Necessary devil ?

LOL. Someone called you a necessary evil? grin
Let's say, you are a pain in the ass...but somehow, indispensable for the time being.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Thegamingorca(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Let's say, you are a pain in the ass...but somehow, indispensable for the time being.
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by donstan18: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Lol, cheesy grin
Yea a lady did, a friend and a wife to one of my field colleague cheesy she was laughing when she did that and others laughed too, I sure laughed too grin, but had to reason beyond.

I'v asked some of my male homies offline, but felt I should ask online cheesy

What does it mean, tell me cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy grin
Yea a lady did, a friend and a wife to one of my field colleague cheesy she was laughing when she did that and others laughed too, I sure laughed too grin, but had to reason beyond.

I'v asked some of my male homies offline, but felt I should ask online cheesy

What does it mean, tell me cheesy

I have told you naw.
It means you are a pain in the ass, someone she would love to do without, but she can't. Maybe because of some temporary value you bring.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by donstan18: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I have told you naw.
It means you are a pain in the ass, someone she would love to do without, but she can't. Maybe because of some temporary value you bring.

Perfectly correlating with what I thought and what others told me.

Nawao!

Thanks anyway cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Perfectly correlating with what I thought and what others told me.

Nawao!

Thanks anyway cheesy

The problem is, what did you do to deserve such description?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by donstan18: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The problem is, what did you do to deserve such description?

Verily can't recall, it was said out of joke while discussing and you know jokes sometimes tells us the truth, just a normal me, just can't tell what prompted the description. We just laughed it off.

You sense some possible shii that could have?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Verily can't recall, it was said out of joke while discussing and you know jokes sometimes tells us the truth, just a normal me, just can't tell what prompted the description. We just laughed it off.

You sense some possible shii that could have?

Might be just a joke.
Might have deeper meanings.
Or maybe she doesn't know how deep that description is. Y'know sometimes we throw words around.

I can't sense anything from here.
You would know better smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by donstan18: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Might be just a joke.
Might have deeper meanings.
Or maybe she doesn't know how deep that description is. Y'know sometimes we throw words around.

I can't sense anything from here.
You would know better smiley

Sure, you made a point. I think I should desist from digging the possible reason prompting such utterances to avoid staining the harmless friendly relationship. cheesy

Thanks alot, do have a good night,
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Sure, you made a point. I think I should desist from digging the possible reason prompting such utterances to avoid staining the harmless friendly relationship. cheesy
Thanks alot, do have a good night,

You too, goodnight.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Johnn87: 7:39pm On Jan 10
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims / P-Square's Performance In Liberia: Massive Crowd (Video, Pictures) / Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.