Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

"I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (37959 Views)

Ushbebe & His Wife, Annette Osa-Agbontaen Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by EddyNumerouno(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
How?
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by ZombieTAMER: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
fecta:
Don't worry Your papa money and your pussy will compensate for it

How are you sure... She's got a pussy?
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by fecta: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

How are you sure... She's got a pussy?
Yes I have tasted it in my dream
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by maxwell767(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
shocked

There's no doubt, after renting a whole cinema with your boyfriend which I presume to be a gigolo, why wont you accept the fact that you are just forcing relevancy to take place

NwaAmaikpe voice
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by ZombieTAMER: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
fecta:

Yes I have tasted it in my dream

Dream on... It's free
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by donqx: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
oh
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by ameh99: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thank God you know... grin grin grin
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Izvic756(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Caustics:
angry fan is a lasbien. she meant waking up ontop dj cuppy body
Caustics:
Caustics:
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by lexy2014: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Talk2david1:
Dunno why broke people always think they have to bring others down to feel good about themselves.
is ushbebe broke or who are d broke people u are referring to?
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by lexy2014: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Caustics:
"in" and "ontop" dont mean same thing. D person was only fantasying that she wished she was dj cuppy. She only wished she woke up as DJ cuppy cos she feels DJ cuppy lives in a "perfect" world, hence dj cuppys response that she is overrated
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by kmaster007: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
thanks God she agreed she is a wack DJ. I like dat pple will respect u
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by crafteck(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giddymoney:
This girl is the definition of an overrated idiot, it's not her fault tho, it's those brainless people who ranting her name all over internet i blame. If not for her father, she won't even exist not to talk of tweeting this trash..

NONSENSE!!!

Haters you're welcome

Flaunt your own fathers wealth, oh i forgot,.... Not available

1 Like

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Doctormarrvin: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
All these broke ass hating on her,especially on NL. grin grin Y'ALL will sacrifice your kidney,scrotum and brain to have her kind of life even if it's for 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by repent4christ: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Queennikky:
so Wah do we now do
Truly your more beautiful than Roman goddess (my opinion)
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giddymoney:
This girl is the definition of an overrated idiot, it's not her fault tho, it's those brainless people who ranting her name all over internet i blame. If not for her father, she won't even exist not to talk of tweeting this trash..

NONSENSE!!!

Haters you're welcome

spotted
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by paolokonqueror(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lmao you are the hater talmbout Haters are welcome grin grin grin

Giddymoney:

NONSENSE!!!

Haters you're welcome
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by HeyCorleone(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
PotatoSalad:
That's how to deal with criticism constructively. I'm impressed.
Believe me, when someone drops a nasty and annoying comment on my YouTube video, instead of bashing the person, i simply reply with, "I need more comments like this hahaha (laughing emoji)"
And it ends there.

Whichever way you reply doesn't matter.

Any sane mind would know you're pained. Replying a savage criticism with laughs or any other "positivity" is just plain weak.

I know you'd reply my quote with your nonsense but shove it up your ass.
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by chubinwa(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
I also concur with her
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by PotatoSalad(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Whichever way you reply doesn't matter.

Any sane mind would know you're pained. Replying a savage criticism with laughs or any other "positivity" is just plain weak.

I know you'd reply my quote with your nonsense but shove it up your ass.
Stupid people, stupid people everywhere!!!
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by MrxxxSmart(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Caustics:
illiterate first you couldn't spell lesbian then you change "in" to "ontop" all in the name of HATING change!!!
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by MrxxxSmart(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Caustics:
FYI she meant "imagine being dj cuppy and not sleeping with dj cuppy". Stop hating if you continue you will not progress
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by SexyDenzel: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
buygala:
she isn't that useless anyway

at least, she can cup scrotums, and remix spermm smiley

Call her

DJ CUPPY BALLS smiley
LOL hahahahaha u funny die. that girl can DJ to save her life, she doesn't know squat about the art of scratching.
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by panifid(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
English dey hard some of you sha. She said that waking up as DJ-Cuppy is over- rated, not that she is over rated.
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Mayor101010(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
She is not overrated... She is not even rated over or under
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by mandate12: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giddymoney:

NONSENSE!!!

Haters you're welcome

I'm sure u have a father too... Don't sweat the technique !
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by MarieSucre(f): 2:37am On Mar 20, 2018
fecta:
Don't worry Your papa money and your pussy will compensate for it

what does her puss have to do with anythin
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by computerizeniaja(m): 2:41am On Mar 20, 2018
Giddymoney:

NONSENSE!!!

Haters you're welcome

Mtchewwww....haters for you keh....start your own D.j make we see.Go and get your own father also ,why the bitterness
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by panifid(m): 6:14am On Mar 20, 2018
[size=14pt] English dey hard some of you sha. She said that waking up as DJ-Cuppy is over- rated, not that she is over rated. [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Wizkid Becomes a Tommy Hilfiger Ambassador (video, Pics) / "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.