Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

"I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (37960 Views)

Ushbebe & His Wife, Annette Osa-Agbontaen Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by queensera(f): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Djucuppy, Daughter of billionaire oil mogul "Femi Otedola" has finally agreed with comedian "ushbebe" words that she is a wack Dj.

She replied one of her fan who wished to wake up as her.

The Fan Tweeted:
Imagine waking up in DJ cuppy's body��

Djcuppy Quote The Tweet And Reply Her:
Over-rated- she’s WACK. Trust me Sonya, I did that this morning. �

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/im-overrated-im-wack-djcuppy-finally.html

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
I like her honesty though...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Caustics: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
angry fan is a lasbien. she meant waking up ontop dj cuppy body

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by sotall(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin grin
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by miqos02(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Teeboi56: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Comment later
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by buygala(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
she isn't that useless anyway

at least, she can cup scrotums, and remix spermm smiley

Call her

DJ CUPPY BALLS smiley

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Queennikky(f): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
so Wah do we now do

1 Like

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Giddymoney(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
This girl is the definition of an overrated idiot, it's not her fault tho, it's those brainless people who ranting her name all over internet i blame. If not for her father, she won't even exist not to talk of tweeting this trash..

NONSENSE!!!

Haters you're welcome

15 Likes

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by momodub: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by speedyconnect3: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
I just like this girl..

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by fran6co(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
how this trash take enter fp
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Was my own

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by wwwtortoise(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
The best way to counter critics is to embrace criticism outwardly, then strive to be better than yourself inwardly.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by lotusbeta: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Huh?
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Talk2david1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dunno why broke people always think they have to bring others down to feel good about themselves.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Sirmuel1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
I still love you Baby, and we need to get married as soon as possible sad kiss cry

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
wq
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Victwize(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Olowo Bikin
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by PotatoSalad(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
That's how to deal with criticism constructively. I'm impressed.
Believe me, when someone drops a nasty and annoying comment on my YouTube video, instead of bashing the person, i simply reply with, "I need more comments like this hahaha (laughing emoji)"
And it ends there.

8 Likes

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by ifyan(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Her new strategy to gain more fan base. But l love how she responded to the criticism .

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by WebSurfer(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Goodness
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by spaggyy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ok
Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by talk2percy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Caustics:
angry fan is a lasbien. she meant waking up ontop dj cuppy body
most of them are.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by fecta: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Don't worry Your papa money and your pussy will compensate for it

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by free2ryhme: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
queensera:
Djucuppy, Daughter of billionaire oil mogul "Femi Otedola" has finally agreed with comedian "ushbebe" words that she is a wack Dj.

She replied one of her fan who wished to wake up as her.

The Fan Tweeted:
Imagine waking up in DJ cuppy's body��

Djcuppy Quote The Tweet And Reply Her:
Over-rated- she’s WACK. Trust me Sonya, I did that this morning. �

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/im-overrated-im-wack-djcuppy-finally.html

She confirming the obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by IgedeBushBoy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why are you reminding us?

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe by Gangster1ms: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good! Thank God u acknowledge the truth. U think money buys dj talent then think again. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin / Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.