Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri (2060 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC / I Was Almost Killed By A Car Yesterday – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2018

Former aide to ex-president Goodluck
Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has shared a
testimony as to how he was almost killed
yesterday.

According to Reno, he was almost knocked
down by a car yesterday. read his piece
below; ”At about 7:32PM on Sunday the 18th of March, 2018, I should have died. I had just returned from Washington DC.

I was too focused on composing a thank you email to my hostess and I missed my stop on the air train. I got out at Westfield Road station in front of the rental car center of San Francisco
Int’l Airport and I was crossing the road to
get to the other side so I could take the next
train in the opposite direction. I was at fault. The pedestrian crossing light was red, but I crossed anyway without looking. How the oncoming car did not hit me remains a mystery. It was meant to hit me. It missed me by milliseconds. I believed I was going to die.

But the strangest thing was that my life did not flash in front of me in an instant as they say. What I recall was this sense of calm. Of acceptance of what was surely to come. I was not afraid. I believed there was no escaping death at that instance. Have I lost my sense of fear? Because even immediately after the event, I still was unafraid. There was no fear or aftershock.
There is still no fear or aftershock hours after
the incidence.

Right now I am still analyzing why I was not afraid. Whether it was an angel that gave me wings to run or whether my sub conscious took over, I don’t know. What I know is that I give the God and Father of my Lord and Saviour Jesus thanks for being alive today. I know my Redeemer lives! If I keep this to
myself, I am robbing someone out there from knowing that God exists. He delivered me today and since He does not love me more than you, he will also deliver you from the premature death the enemy has orchestrated for you if you believe in Him and believe Him.”

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/i-almost-got-killed-yesterday-reno-omokri/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by TRADELYN: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
sad
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by psucc(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Who is Reno's enemy?

Guy I join you to thank God for once again sparing your life. I am tempted to blame you but in life we make mistakes every here and now. It do occur. It is man's to ere but God delivers.

Thanks for sharing this piece. God is truly awesome.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by ZombieTAMER: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Buhari sef sad

He is obviously working overtime in Aso rock
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by Gentle034(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Even if u no die today, tomoro is still a day to die.
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pesin like ishilov e,,, to keep quiet na issue
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
You think its Nigeria where you people cross road anyhow like mumu...

I hope the skull mining Afonja called FFK does not want to kill our pastor for us??
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by adadike(f): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Let me join you in thanking God. Thk u so much lord Jesus!
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

I hope the skull mining Afonja called FFK does not want to kill our pastor for us??

Please pity him for once..
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
adadike:

Yes oooooo
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
Pesin like ishilov e,,, to keep quiet na issue

Since when?
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gentle034:
Even if u no die today, tomoro is still a day to die.

Who told you all this?
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari sef sad
He is obviously working overtime in Aso rock
Any problem with him?
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by ZombieTAMER: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Any problem with him?

Are you seriously asking me that...? sad
Me... undecided

Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Are you seriously asking me that...? sad Me... undecided
What a question..
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Chai! Is it your road?
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by fiizznation: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Shut up. You didn't die because it wasn't your time to die
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by korrej(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
He wouldn't have admitted that he was at fault if he was in Nigeria. Anyways, thank God for your life!
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by Kestolovee95(f): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
The dumbohari paid assasin was poorly trained.
Nice try Mr Dumbohari the tyrant.
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by chykmoni(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
lipsrsealed
he thought he was crossing a road in Nigeria.
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
chykmoni:
lipsrsealed he thought he was crossing a road in Nigeria.
You think so?
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by iconize(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
adadike:

You got a thing for putting your milk-producing glandes in view, lol.

Let me swim into your brassiere like this.

Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by uba1991: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2018
one Nigeria problem wud av been solved and ffk wud av pop champagne
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by OneCorner: 2:43am On Mar 20, 2018
if u die, u die...
less people cares about your existence.
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by lastempero: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2018
I heard the guy is a writer angry
Re: I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri by Gentle034(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Who told you all this?
The Book of life[center][/center][center][/center] grin angry

(1) (Reply)

FG To Begin Ekitigate Probe Immediately After Fayose's Tenure Ends / 2019: See The Full List Of PDP Campaign Committee for 2019 elections / BREAKING: APC To Conduct Fresh Congresses In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.