Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially (25425 Views)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by BiafranBushBoy: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
olaeffect:

Don't mind them. The man that gave me one of the best advice on marriage was the officiating Rev. Father on my wedding day grin and we all know say Rev. Father no get wife.
Told me its not every talk from Your wife that you must give a response to. The advice has saved me from a lot of "kasala"

Exactly!!!!

People have various roles they play in life.

Nice for getting my point of view...
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Get a skill, do business and Stick to one woman.
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by speedyconnect3: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ebuka2016:
grin

On matters like this, i do not like to talk. I just like to learn that which i dont already know, but today i have decided to talk.

The home truth is that not everyone will be rich. Certain people must serve the rich. Our destinies have been written even before we were born. God knows the very people among us who will make an impact in the world.
So yeah, when i talk to people about business, i dont expect everyone to understand me. The people whose destinies it is to make an impact in the world through business will definitely understand.

When i read Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki's 'Why we want you to be Rich' at age 17, i discovered i knew almost all that was written in the book so it was kinda boring reading that wish i already know even if i have never read any business book in the past prior to laying my hand on 'Why we want you to be Rich'. I mean it is not rocket science, you just have to think critically and apply your thinking properly to be rich. I wonder why a lot of people dont know this. It goes to show that not everyone will be rich.

When i go to Onitsha main market, i see people selling exactly the same kind of clothes (mostly inferior) with their neigbhor, with almost the same approach to busuness- the same lakadaisical manner of business administration, the same mindset, etc. To me these people are just playing a game of luck. They have put away the analytical thinking that goes with business and have decided to play on luck and hardwork alone. And you wonder why people work very hard without being successful Its simple, they have suddenly decided not to make use of their brain.

Before you make money, you must think. I mean very critical thinking. You must think as much as you work hard. You must work EXTREMELY hard. You must never give up. You must constantly look for ways to improve- talk of being the best in the world at what you do. You must be close to God, love your neighbor as yourself and love nature (yes, the world is built on love, without which living will be extremely difficult). Only when you behave in this manner outlined above will you be rich.

- Says God

forget all these.
At times being rich is opportunity..
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by Keywordconcept(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ok
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
They've started, all these by mistake thousandnaires too want to be motivational speakers...
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pls who knows more abt easy markets, are dy trust worthy. Is investing there safe? Pls help a broda oooo
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by eedreez505: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
ThisTrend:
Sensible.. Thank you OP. I grabbed
And what exactly did you grab? Because all I see is a watery write up.
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
speedyconnect3:

forget all these. At times being rich is opportunity..
ok. You are right.
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by Krafty006: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
learn shoe making, sell shoes ....https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by Ugosample(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Esseite:
I have read tonnes of books while venturing into multiple businesses... its all same things.

These are the only basic rules to guide you in business:
Rule 1 - Put God first.
Rule 2 - Research your business and play safe (never
be the foreman in crisis).
Rule 3 - Never loose your capital (its your voice)
Rule 4 - Always save before spending.

Just like the topic on FP today about a man in marital crisis loosing his sand truck due to accident and a murder case.

- No comprehensive insurance to cater for the accident/the person murdered/police case etc. Despite making 150k/week
- He eventually lost his capital and that was that.
- Thank God he alledged he had some savings to manage

Please can you provide a link to this story ?
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by 400billionman: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
free2ryhme:

Show us your account balance

abi you dey forbid to use am yourself

lie kee you there
grin sense will not kill you
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Interesting. If interested in making good monthly income from Real Estate business as much as N450,000 monthly, contact us with the details in the signature below (Call or WhatsApp)
interested.
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Esseite:
I have read tonnes of books while venturing into multiple businesses... its all same things.

These are the only basic rules to guide you in business:
Rule 1 - Put God first.
Rule 2 - Research your business and play safe (never
be the foreman in crisis).
Rule 3 - Never loose your capital (its your voice)
Rule 4 - Always save before spending.

Just like the topic on FP today about a man in marital crisis loosing his sand truck due to accident and a murder case.

- No comprehensive insurance to cater for the accident/the person murdered/police case etc. Despite making 150k/week
- He eventually lost his capital and that was that.
- Thank God he alledged he had some savings to manage
I really need to know more about insurance.
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
derrydinny:
before you lambast those that are scared to invest of start up a business, try to think their excuses through, don't only mention those who have made it after failing, mention those who have gone down after failing also. we live in a harsh world where a small mistake can end the good life of a man, they are not wrong, they just have a different thought since business is not 30% assured to boom. It is not being negative, it is being realistic.
been realistic ain't bad...after loosing my job 2 years or so I decided to learn a trade...after learning this trade a lot of my friends promised to invest in the business...at the end of the day...I didn't get anytin from dem...I had to tell myself the truth how Dos one invest in you when you don't even have a dime to bring to the table....so we should always tell our sef the truth
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by XwhY(m): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Ugosample:

Please can you provide a link to this story ?

https://www.nairaland.com/4404068/marriage-brink-collapse-me
Re: 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially by FvlcZUT: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2018
Nice One

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesola Adeduntan: CBN Queries First Bank As CEO Is ‘Purportedly Forced Out" / 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money / Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.