Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money (25466 Views)

12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue / Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by BiafranBushBoy: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2018
Do you want to know the several types of people that will be around you when you finally start making money? Now you have to take a look at the latest sensation that has hit the internet in recent weeks about Davido and his supposed girlfriend Chioma. This girl was a relatively unknown girl till she came in contact with the superstar singer Davido. All of a sudden she went from being unknown to a celebrity.

The focus isn’t on how she became the singer girlfriends, but I want to show you the different types of people that will come for you as soon as you start making money.

These different types of people may not be bad – at least most of them, but it shouldn’t take you as a surprise when they actually come for you.

These are the 5 types of people around you when you start making money

The preachers

You think you know the bible? Hold on a bit till the preachers come for you. They would never admonish you while you are hustling and praying for a miracle. But as soon as you finally get the answer to your prayers, they come with so many admonitions to counter whatever you do. They come with several facts and figures to oppose whatever is giving you money at that point in time. These types of people only want your downfall and you should run away from them as fast as possible.

In a short while, after the FIA crooner gave his GF a supposed car, several articles have been written on reasons why it shouldn’t have happened. I wonder if they actually contributed to the 45million that was paid for the car. The preachers; they are so miserable in their lives and looking for who will remain in their shoes. Flee from them!!!

The “Who Cares” Crew

The good news about them is that they don’t give a hoot if you are currently richer than Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates – as long as you don’t rub it on their faces. They don’t even want to know what’s changed with you. They might have a clue, but their simple question remains ‘who cares?”.

Have types of people like these are quite good, as long as you mind their personal spaces and give them their required respect. The only problem that might arise would be when you fail to mind their demanded space. You might be in for some long tussle from the “who cares” kind of people.

The Destroyers

They don’t want to believe that you’ve become rich, so they are going to just take their time and find a way to pull you down. No matter what it will take, they will never let you be. They are broke, poor, and frustrated, so they believe that you should be at their own level or even worse. The destroyers aka “Village people” are going to make sure that no matter what, you will go back to your former state of being broke. Never pray to have such people around you because they come with negative vibes and are willing to transfer it to you.

The Doubters
Just like Thomas of old in the bible; until they see the money physically, they wouldn’t believe. They would want to see an upgrade in lifestyle before they believe that you have really become rich. Types of people like this would want to see a physical proof that you’ve made money. In a bid to please and prove the doubters wrong, you might just end up broke again.

“You have money but look at your shoe” When you try to change your shoe, they bring up another expensive shoe for you to buy and prove them wrong. Before you go round the circle of phones, shoes, laptops, cars – acquiring liabilities, you will end up broke. Flee from the doubters and keep your focus.

The Praise Singers
To types of people like this, anything you say becomes correct. Anything you touch is gold; anywhere you walk is scared just to keep your ego high and the money flowing continuously.

If this type of people don’t send you broke again, nothing else will ever make you broke. As long as you keep living in affluence, they will always sing your praise. The moment you go back to your broke state, I believe you know what will happen to your former praise singers.

Becoming rich is just one side of the coin, maintaining your riches is just another. Be careful of the friends you keep and watch your circle closely.

If you love this post, please share it with your friends on social media.

Till next time, keep the hustle going. make sure you visit the link below and subscribe to my posts.

Source: http://topwritersden.com/types-of-people-around-you-become-rich/

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by BiafranBushBoy: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2018
You can add up other types of people we would meet.

Just comment and join the conversation.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by Dranoid: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2018
The You've Forgotten me crew

These people are nowhere to be found when you were struggling, they only manage one call or a text once in a while just to stay connected and immediately you blow they come rushing in pestering you for financial assistance and even getting angry when refused mostly because of their inflated sense of entitlement. One needs to be careful when handling people like this cos they can be come a destroyer when they feel they are wronged

Modified

My very first FTC!!!

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by RationalTV: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmmmmm na WA o

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by BiafranBushBoy: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dranoid:
The You've Forgotten me crew

These people are nowhere to be found when you were struggling, they only manage one call or a text once in a while just to stay connected and immediately you blow they come rushing in pestering you for financial assistance and even getting angry when refused mostly because of their inflated sense of entitlement. One needs to be careful when handling people like this cos they can be come a destroyer when they feel they are wronged

worst part is that they might not have contributed to your success... cheesy

damn ass peeps!

lalasticlala

16 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
THE SYCOPHANTS
these ones will be praising, calling you sweet sweet names like CHAIRMO,BABALY etc. as far as the money is flowing .they will follow you just like a zombie

9 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Such is life.....
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by ExAngel007(f): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by bro4u: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
6. The 'Ritualist' Crew
These set of people comfort themselves with the idea that the money is gotten through 'juju' means. They find solace and peace in their poverty the moment God picks your call.... If you're one of them your father lap!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by pocohantas(f): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
The Braggers.

They'll keep telling you how they made money before you and at a younger age. How they bought Toyota Spider and iPhone8. They won't allow you enjoy your own money in peace and at your pace.

Very evil, envious and unnecessarily competitive people.

33 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by sunnyphem(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
hmmmm village people tired me pass

check my signature for ur affordable data price.
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
The honnies
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by oshe11: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2018

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by LuciferChristi: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:
The Braggers.

They'll keep telling you how they made money before you and at a younger age. How they bought Toyota Spider and iPhone8. They won't allow you enjoy your own money in peace and at your pace.

When are you getting married?

A disabled man found a bride yesterday...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by Yinxies(f): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
post=70238768:
Such is life.....
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by oshe11: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2018

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by millionboi(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Som guys don't have shame.,....thy can beggar
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by famousroland(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Okay
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by Humblega(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
*Good.....who cares

* Fair.....preachers

*Bad.....you' ve forgoteen me......i will even give them worse if it is much

* Worst.....the destroyer and ritualist

I would av award "Excellent "if "you can do better" crew was added.......though few but seriously, they are still available

Funny enough they are everywhere....
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by TissuePaper: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Becoming rich is just one side of the coin, maintaining your riches is just another.
I think everyone should take note of this anecdote... The ability to maintain your riches or wealth is the hardest part of being successful.

I also think it's best we stay clear of friends when we make it, cuz in this world today you can hardly tell your friend from your foe.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by masterfactor(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
The Beefers
These ones don't see anything good in whatsoever you do due to the fact that you are richer than them. they criticize anything you do

5 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by Djinja: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Number 7 full nairaland, we know them as haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Yinxies post=70238917][/quote]
Uhn
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Number 1
Are the vanity crew . Very useless set of people

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fortunately, no friends
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by exporters101: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Truer words
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by Lilimax(f): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Following
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by KingCassy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
I personally hate praise singers... They praise you in your front and tarnish your image at your back...

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by TissuePaper: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
dancok:
Fortunately, no friends
i tell you bro.. That's the best way.. It will save you a lot of stress and trouble
Re: 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money by TissuePaper: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:
The Braggers.

you are a very intelligent lady... I've been observing you for a while smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / Adesola Adeduntan: CBN Queries First Bank As CEO Is ‘Purportedly Forced Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.