Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram (45593 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" / Check Out Moyo Lawal's Response To A Follower Who Preached Repentance To Her Aft / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Rebelutionary: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Sweetopia post=65977557][/quote]
Gosh not again......stop being dry joor...

Attention seeking lowlife? This stale recycled slur peddled on this platform! A search will suffice!

Sweetheart can you be creative for once?

Oh my baaad...u were...on that post that was creatively dryyyyyyyy! smiley wink..

I hope you cash out the likes!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by limitless777(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:
All these busy body hypocrites undecided this one just reminded me of my pastor's wife that caught my bf and I kissing in the church restroom and decided to announce it to the church.. What's even paining me is that we weren't really kissing.. I was just feeling the taste of the holy communion in his mouth

dy really think ds is funny n laughable

U referred to a thing as "holy" but yet U r making mockery of it?
pls be careful next time.
Our God is not to be mocked but revered.
Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Sweetopia(f): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rebelutionary:

Gosh not again......stop being dry joor...

Attention seeking lowlife? This stale recycled slur peddled on this platform! A search will suffice!

Sweetheart can you be creative for once?

Oh my baaad...u were...on that post that was creatively dryyyyyyyy! smiley wink..

I hope you cash out the likes!
*Yawns* yeah I'm so desperate for likes.. You win
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by tortee: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
|
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by limitless777(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rebelutionary:

Really? Wow...so dry! Anyway I gave you a "like" cos that's what its about for you!

Hope you sleep fine now?

Yes am another busybody but go back n read what you wrote this time slowly and see if it has substance!

She makes no sense at all.
I thought I was the only one who noticed.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Rebelutionary: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
limitless777:

She makes no sense at all.
I thought I was the only one who noticed.
So much nonsense littering nairaland!
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by ModsWillKillNL: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Who follows these people on social media sef
Lowlives like them, I guess.
But for Nairaland, I won't even know who hushpuppi is. Nairaland has made so many nonentities popular.
Too bad!

Hushpuppi having declared that he is not a Christian is definitely enjoying his heaven on earth. He knows where he's headed on the long run.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
"Go follow Jesus for Instagram" grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Maromark(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:
All these busy body hypocrites undecided this one just reminded me of my pastor's wife that caught my bf and I kissing in the church restroom and decided to announce it to the church.. What's even paining me is that we weren't really kissing.. I was just feeling the taste of the holy communion in his mouth

Babe this one na kissing communion

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by rickyrex(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Well nah him business him dey advertise sha non of mine
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by HomeOfMe(f): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:
Lmao...,you no well.....

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hippocrates
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by talk2percy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin grin grin...I love that epic response he gave to her. People should learn how to mind their own damn biz! I am sure she's having a hot pant for the Gucci and Versace guy!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by talk2percy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:
chai, I give up.... grin grin grin...are u always like this or just nah occasional thing? As in, oguru obia?? grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by wilddee(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dis guy na confirm big boy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by esthy86(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
well spoken ma,u said De right thing,truth is better

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by stieyven(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:
No sin against the Holy Spirit can be forgiven. Matthew 12 :31
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by ashawopikin(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmm

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by CloudResident(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Savage! grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Queenserah26(f): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
I don't even know what to say lipsrsealed
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:

Loool. Matter of fact, you're pretty.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by ayshugar(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sweetopia:
Hmmm
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by OyinO: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Serves her right. Why not Krishna, Zeus, Allah, Buddha and co? Stewpeed Africans!
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
She didn't make sense. Davido and the other celebs flaunt cash regularly. So?
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Holahtunez(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Leqend of the attention seeker
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by manchester4lyf: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
WHO CAN RELATE DIS STORY TO WAT IS HAPPENNING HERE IN NAIRALAND

LET ME HELP OUT
. that woman � is just like some Nairalanders who hates to watch big brother naija, but dey are always the first to read and comment on any news here on BBN, nd dey will be complaining that the game is rubbish,
Please, if u are not interested, den y reading the news
U no fit chop am, but u dey smell am.
Just like Dat woman, u hate hush puppy, but u dey follow am on instagram,

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Livangel: 12:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Guy take it easy
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by okonja(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 20, 2018
Sweetopia:

Wrong sister, very wrong.

You wouldn't do such in your boss's office because it is an hallowed place to you.

So why dishonour God's house?
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Davischukwuka(m): 2:35am On Mar 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by niyispie(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram by Alexpetra: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Sweetopia:
hahahah wérè re oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Mercy Johnson Rescued Hadiza Abubakar From Drowning On Movie Set / Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show / Timaya's Daughters Rocking Matching Outfits In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.