Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Is It Possible For Parents To Love Their Children Equally? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible For Parents To Love Their Children Equally? (497 Views)

I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Parents To Love Their Children Equally? by Barnabaseloka(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
I have heard people always say 'You ought to love your children equally'. In reality, do parents actually love all their children equally? Please you can state your reasons if yes or no.
Re: Is It Possible For Parents To Love Their Children Equally? by shinarlaura(f): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yes they can love their children equally but the way they expresses their love to each child is different.
Re: Is It Possible For Parents To Love Their Children Equally? by Barnabaseloka(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
shinarlaura:
No.
OK. I can see you've modified your answer
Re: Is It Possible For Parents To Love Their Children Equally? by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:
Yes they can love their children equally but the way they expresses their love to each child is different.
Hmmm that's deep. Its possible only for a parent who understands that his/her children have different personalities and view/comprehend things differently in life.

Unfortunately, many parents don't understand that. Instead, they tend to like d one that appeals to them(that bears similar personality with them) more than d rest.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Dies Two Days To Her Dedication In Port Harcourt / Ignorance Of Generational Curse And How It Affects Marriage / Are Legal Wills/testaments Meant For Only Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.