Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs (14107 Views)

I’m Ashamed That I've Not Been Able To Pay Pensioners - Governor, Samuel Ortom / Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by bigtt76(f): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
And they'be complaining Buhari attended wedding ceremony ....buh then, he did not dance there undecided lemmme comman be going joooor

EdifiedCEO:
Governor Samuel Ortom lightens up the spirits of Internally Displaced Persons at Daudu Primary school camp, Guma local government area even as he takes lead in a dancing expedition.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-governor-samuel-ortom-dances-with-idps/

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by amazon14: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
I can see omenkalive!!!

That woman must be ngeneukwuenu
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by Princekejino(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dance of Shame but what wrong with this governor.

Is he not the same man that bought wheel barrow for his people. No Shame
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by Ikpewe: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
The most clueless of State Governors. Is this a celebration of Fulani killings of his people? A man that should be busy with fashioning ways to protect his people is shamelessly displaying his macabre horror dance
Ingrate nothing good pleases ibob pigs.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by Ikpewe: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2018
We Akwa Ibomites hate igbos with passion. The call the rest of Nigerians oyemmon meaning stupid people. You can never satisfy them no matter what you give to them.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
elChapo1:
I'm beginning to believe the school of thought that Nairaland if filled with over grown children. see how the "commenters" above are busy insulting Ortom for no reason. give these same overgrown children little responsibility and see how they mess up woefully. Ortom has done well for his ppl. the same killings are going on in Zamfara, Taraba, Kogi, Nasarawa, Plateau et al, yet no governor have got the balls to stand up to FG as he has done. spare the man some blushes.
How has Ortom done well? Do you know how many month salary this man owes? Do you know that he hasn't commissioned any project since he assume duty in 2015? Do you know the number of people being killed daily because of the Governors ineptitude? Ortom is by far the worst governor in every sphere
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
elChapo1:
I'm beginning to believe the school of thought that Nairaland if filled with over grown children. see how the "commenters" above are busy insulting Ortom for no reason. give these same overgrown children little responsibility and see how they mess up woefully. Ortom has done well for his ppl. the same killings are going on in Zamfara, Taraba, Kogi, Nasarawa, Plateau et al, yet no governor have got the balls to stand up to FG as he has done. spare the man some blushes.

Oga his people are leaving their villages enmass for prostitution, they have alluvial soul and large land mass with good weather no agricultural proceeding machine, d roads are bad, no water thuggery is now exalted, have a rethink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Mba "Recommended" As Lagos Police Commissioner Not Appointed Yet / Benue Govt Issues 14-day Quit Notice To Herders / “EFCC Won’t Make Me Defect” - Senator Bassey Albert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.