Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA (48462 Views)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle Viii Bespoke 2020 / Davido Rocks "Jesus Is Lord" Top As He Jets To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by tragergeorge(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Uyiii:
to think this is someone's fathersad
even my dog won't flaunt and behave childish like this.

honestly sha, e get some people wey money nor fit at all and this guy na very good example of such.
see how person do head like yesterday breadundecided
na even small money sef, $14k wen boys de take spray girls wen dem nor kW for club,,,,,e mate dey flaunt charity organization wen dem de use help less privilege ,e de flaunt money wen e spend for e self ,people bush sha,,,Dis nairaland sef nor kW wetin dem suppose to de promot joor
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by Jamorezzi: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
No time to hate or beef, oh God make me rich . AMEN
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by redsun(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
His main business could be laundering blood monies for crooked Nigerian politicians like Tinubu across the middle, especially dubai that seem to be their main haven.

That is nigger for you,showing off with oyinbo made things like a toddler that just opened a long awaited Christmas present on a Christmas morning, instea of thinking of how he could put things like that in place in his world. Nigeria can't even boast of an airline. There is chap in agbara delta state,that effortlessly make model planes that fly with remote,yet nobody notices him to see what he can offer to the country on a grand scale
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by talk2percy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Shebi when other Wey fly economy come down, u go follow come down or abi the flight go still take u to ur bathroom? Nonsensical show of wealth.
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by ACE1010: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Uyiii:

honestly sha, e get some people wey money nor fit at all and this guy na very good example of such.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by hokafor(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
This guy what did you want to achieve by this your show of shame. Are you the first man in your village to board a business class or what.
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by jibnet1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
money miss road
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by ifrosh: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
hate or no hate money is good.....
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by yvelchstores(f): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
OlowoB:

Once again you are still thinking like a poor person. Change your mindset. Same way some people will say why are you buying data when you can use that money to feed 10 people... that 1k or 2k you use in buying data is foolishness to a man who has never seen 100 naira before ... don’t judge anyone cos we are not perfect.

It is his life and his choice. Broke people always think they have an opinion. Work hard and then decide how you would spend your money.
keep ur opinion to urself as well. It is you and the likes of the ignorant man on this topic that think poor. Go and fly emirates. The people who step out of biz class dont fuzz. The fact that he is showing off shows he sacrificed a lot just to pull this off....he is d real poor man. With u his supporter

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by rickyrex(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
OlowoB:

You people should stop this nonsense. Damn, so irritating and annoying. So cos he is flaunting his riches means he does not help the poor? Bro how many people have you helped today? This month? This year?

When did otedola, bill gates, mark become yardstick for how you should spend your money? Bros you need to see me when I am balling, you will actually think I am a yahoo guy. I work hard and ball hard.

Anytime I come to naija, I ball hard and I also give to the poor when I need to. Go and work hard and stop telling people how to spend their money.

There are many legit rich people who ball big time. Change your mindset.
well I need not blow my trumpet like him... I work for my money and I live a cool life... Ball hard as u wish but not to exposed itself to danger... If tomorrow he got attacked and got killed you will say is devils work abi. Keep attracting negative people around you. Well even borrow pose is allowed
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by opomulero101(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
wetin ur boy Hushpuppi don do fade. Upon say u don old u come dey follow am do competition.
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by revontuli(f): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Flaunting wealth and baubles like that is immature and bad taste. What a clown!
He should help the poor instead of perpetuating materialism and excess.
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by zionic(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
fk001:
Money is good.

Money is Life

Money is respect

God bless Money

MONEY PUNISH YOU!!!
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by fk001(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
zionic:

MONEY PUNISH YOU!!!

Why?
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by Buffalowings3(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Uyiii:

Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by texazzpete(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
OlowoB:

You people should stop this nonsense. Damn, so irritating and annoying. So cos he is flaunting his riches means he does not help the poor? Bro how many people have you helped today? This month? This year?

When did otedola, bill gates, mark become yardstick for how you should spend your money? Bros you need to see me when I am balling, you will actually think I am a yahoo guy. I work hard and ball hard.

Anytime I come to naija, I ball hard and I also give to the poor when I need to. Go and work hard and stop telling people how to spend their money.

There are many legit rich people who ball big time. Change your mindset.

I only hope - for your sake - that when you’re ‘balling hard’, you don’t look as ridiculous as this fellow. Or come across as one that desperately curries social media adoration.
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by elegushichilling: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
If this guy is poor, I wonder hw great d level of his ugliness will be, he go pass Baba Iyabo own, though they look alike.
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by doctokwus: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
bedspread:
Gov. Ambode..... Is it when There is an Outbreak of Cholera and Lagosians die that you will Act up in Lagos??

AMBODE stop whatever shit u are Governing and Get the former PSP back to work...

The Whole of Amuwo-odofin GRA is a Wirse than a Shit Hole..
Almost Everywhere in Lagos Stinks....

Is that one a governor or a pot bellied money launderer for the landlord of Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by Dcholeric: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Make una jealous and hate as you want.
he is richer than so many peoples fathers and yet some of these peoples still get mind to insult am...what a pity.
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Reportmusic:

It’s no longer news that Dubai-based Nigerian businessman, Mompha likes to show off his wealth…from luxury cars to designer apparels and jewelries.

Taking to Instagram, the father of two announced that he flew to Johannesburg, South Africa in style. He made sure to show off the inside of the first-class private suite…also focusing the camera on his designer wears and recent acquisition, Rolex wristwatch.

If our research is CORRECT, the estimated average ticket cost for first-class private suites in Emirates A380 is around $14,635 which is approximately 5.3 million naira.

See his post and my photos below…

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/19/photos-flamboyant-mompha-shows-off-his-14k-first-class-private-suite-as-he-jets-into-south-africa/

cc lalasticlala
chai... God of heaven see me nah. I don suffer like say na ds year you go come. bless my hustle
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by coolh3ad(m): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2018
tragergeorge:
na even small money sef, $14k wen boys de take spray girls wen dem nor kW for club,,,,,e mate dey flaunt charity organization wen dem de use help less privilege ,e de flaunt money wen e spend for e self ,people bush sha,,,Dis nairaland sef nor kW wetin dem suppose to de promot joor

Spray girls wey dem no know $14k for club??. Hmmmmm. Bros, I dab for you ooo....
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by Maski87: 3:23am On Mar 20, 2018
If I get 14000 dollars, na 14 toto,that's each toto 2000 dollars
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by linearity: 4:24am On Mar 20, 2018
Him go first the ppl wey enter economy reach South Africa?

Abi na him go land before the others land? Abi na him passport Oga custom officer must to stamp before others?
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by Josephshola: 5:52am On Mar 20, 2018
So we no go rest again Abi? Nonsense
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by Revolva(m): 5:57am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by OlowoB(m): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2018
texazzpete:

I only hope - for your sake - that when you’re ‘balling hard’, you don’t look as ridiculous as this fellow. Or come across as one that desperately curries social media adoration.

Stop hoping for my sake, hope for your parents, cousins and your future, they probably need it. Stop wasting your small hope for me. Next time don’t jump on my mentions if you have nothing useful to do with your “hope”. Now run along kiddo.

If he curries social media favour, how is it your God damn business? Guy channel your energy to better the lives of your family. I don’t like social media (don’t even operate a Facebook or Twitter) does that mean I must condemn someone who likes it? Some of you deserve to still live in the jungle with animals. So close minded to stay with humans. Live and let’s live. His money, his damn choice.
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by OlowoB(m): 6:17am On Mar 20, 2018
rickyrex:
well I need not blow my trumpet like him... I work for my money and I live a cool life... Ball hard as u wish but not to exposed itself to danger... If tomorrow he got attacked and got killed you will say is devils work abi. Keep attracting negative people around you. Well even borrow pose is allowed

Are you his family? Let him get killed. For him to be doing all that, he must be stupid not to have thought of armed robbers, kidnapped. All I am saying is many of you just judge people and hate for no reason and keep on advising someone who is probably richer than you, makes more money than you how to spend their money. If you are that good with how to spend money or give to charity, many of you people are by now supposed to be richer than Dangote. Na wa o, I tire for Nigerians.
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by OlowoB(m): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2018
yvelchstores:
keep ur opinion to urself as well. It is you and the likes of the ignorant man on this topic that think poor. Go and fly emirates. The people who step out of biz class dont fuzz. The fact that he is showing off shows he sacrificed a lot just to pull this off....he is d real poor man. With u his supporter

You better channel your energy to making money and don’t hate people that have money. It will you do you good if you can take that advice, at least so you can be rich from the second hand cloths you sell. Have an open mind.
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by OlowoB(m): 6:23am On Mar 20, 2018
Innov8ve1:
All these internet acclaimed businees men that are too scared to come to Nigeria for fear of being arrested by efcc. Smh

Do you need a professional web designer to help you design an affordable, fast and responsive website (Blog, Business, Real estate, ecommerce sites)? call on Naijadailyfeed media, we will sign you up to a hosting plan with unlimited storage space and bandwidth. View the link in my profile/signature for more details

Lol who told you he does not come to naija? Nigerians are funny I swear, they just jump to conclusion anyhow. Is it not even easier to arrest him in Dubai where he is based since their police are not as corrupt as ours? Bro just an advice, pray that God blesses your business and stop hating. It will greatly help you.
Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by Rinsola32(f): 6:34am On Mar 20, 2018
bedspread:
Gov. Ambode..... Is it when There is an Outbreak of Cholera and Lagosians die that you will Act up in Lagos??

AMBODE stop whatever shit u are Governing and Get the former PSP back to work...

The Whole of Amuwo-odofin GRA is a Wirse than a Shit Hole..
Almost Everywhere in Lagos Stinks....

Ever wonder what will happen when rain starts with dirt everywhere?

They will get washed into already blocked gutters and everywhere will be flooded. He didn't even clear drainage as his predecessor normally do before start of rain every year. I pity some areas o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA by holuwamosey(m): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2018
He shld cum and invest in Nigeria becos dis na him origin not DAT wen he dies dey will bring is corps here for burial my fatherland is nt grave yard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.