Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) (24994 Views)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Bizzyaski's 20 Naira Notes Independence Day Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2018
I ate the way this gel dey pronounce hate.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) by Buhari2rule(f): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2018
lol while miracle won the BBNaija hoh yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3e7MVLLFrg
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) by yemzzy22(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2018
grin is that photo shoot sha she dressed like Fulani she meant to take with some herdsmen to make it look dope inside bush
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) by realhonips: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Tired of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get the Best WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE[/quote]
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) by LaudableXX: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2018
newsynews:
Below is a lovely note shared by ex-bbnaija housemate, Khloe alongside a picture of her looking stunning in female hausa traditional attire.

My Africa My Africa My Africa 
My Africa of which everybody imitates 
My Africa of which culture exceed the Greek 
My Africa of which everyone is jealous of 
My Africa of enormous natural endowment 
My Africa of Non-Violence 
My Africa of Amorous populates 
My Africa of patriot men and women 
My Africa of shelter and vintage hospitality 
My Africa of great ancestral mythology 
My Africa that bore fruits of black diamonds 
My Africa which is a gift to the whole world 
My Africa of great leadership 
My Africa of learned youths 
My Africa of a bright generation 
My Africa true tradition 
My Africa of black pageant women 
My Africa of strong men 
My Africa from who we all hail from 
For every African deserves a Nobel Prize in Africa 

https://www.wotzup.ng/khloe-female-hausa-traditional-attire/

OP, this is traditional Fulani attire, not Hausa outfit. Correct yourself. angry

Sunymoore:
Fulani attire please.. Hausas do not dress like this.. Take note..

Tell am, o! Clueless people everywhere..... sad
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Uyiii:
see strategy, because she heard there's a possible chance for evicted housemates to return back to the big brother house through the highest votes, she has stylishly bought the interest of the hausas because;
if hausa people wan vote for you ehn, nothing on earth can stop you from winning, them ready use cow, goat and ram support your ministry, if na lie, ask bubucheesy

p.s: but this khloe girl nor try sha, see how person resemble wall-gecko wey chop winshlipsrsealed

grin grin grin I swear u no well. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) by BigBills: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
This girl looks local tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) by 1BB007(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
this one should go and sit down one place abeg
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) by luggy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
that is means she is a terrorist
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) by shallysgirl: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Uyiii:
see strategy, because she heard there's a possible chance for evicted housemates to return back to the big brother house through the highest votes, she has stylishly bought the interest of the hausas because;
if hausa people wan vote for you ehn, nothing on earth can stop you from winning, them ready use cow, goat and ram support your ministry, if na lie, ask bubucheesy

p.s: but this khloe girl nor try sha, see how person resemble wall-gecko wey chop winshlipsrsealed
But muslims find the program BBN immoral?
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) by clitlicker: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
stock b!TCH sorry stock fish cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria / “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze / Sarah Ofili Shares Stunning Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.