Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,940 members, 7,956,553 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Where Is Abba Kyari (Nigerians are willing to Know) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Abba Kyari (Nigerians are willing to Know) (627 Views)

Is Abba Kyari Dead? / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / Where Is Abba Kyari, Chief Of Staff To The President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Abba Kyari (Nigerians are willing to Know) by gbolah1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Fellow Nairaland,its seem Mr President as started listen to complains of Nigerians about cabal in his cabinet.
Its as been obvious in recent time that Mr Abba Kyari is not been seen with Mr. president lately.
Many Nigerian believe Mr Abba kyari is the major cabal in the the presidency and his the one Mrs Aisha Buhari was revering too as the major cabal in her husband cabinet.
i believed if Mr. President can maintain the tempo for sideline Mr. Abba Kyari and surround himself with better Nigerian individuals that can offer positive change Nigerian his clamor for. Many Nigerian will considered given Mr President there vote comes 2019.
furthermore i will appreciate if someone with reliable information can give it out of what exactly is happening with Mr Abba Kyari in President Buhari government recently that has made him not been seen with president always like before again.
As it been relief from his job ?
Is it that President is play on Nigerian intelligent just because election is coming and after winning the election the man will be empower with is full position of controlling Mr president decision again?
His he on medical vacation/
i believe many Nigerian are willing to know the state of Mr Abba Kyari influence in this government.

Op please front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Abba Kyari (Nigerians are willing to Know) by madridguy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mr Abba Kyari. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Abba Kyari (Nigerians are willing to Know) by kurt09(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
gbolah1:
Fellow Nairaland,its seem Mr President as started listen to complains of Nigerians about cabal in his cabinet.
Its as been obvious in recent time that Mr Abba Kyari is not been seen with Mr. president lately.
Many Nigerian believe Mr Abba kyari is the major cabal in the the presidency and his the one Mrs Aisha Buhari was revering too as the major cabal in her husband cabinet.
i believed if Mr. President can maintain the tempo for sideline Mr. Abba Kyari and surround himself with better Nigerian individuals that can offer positive change Nigerian his clamor for. Many Nigerian will considered given Mr President there vote comes 2019.
furthermore i will appreciate if someone with reliable information can give it out of what exactly is happening with Mr Abba Kyari in President Buhari government recently that has made him not been seen with president always like before again.
As it been relief from his job ?
Is it that President is play on Nigerian intelligent just because election is coming and after winning the election the man will be empower with is full position of controlling Mr president decision again?
His he on medical vacation/
i believe many Nigerian are willing to know the state of Mr Abba Kyari influence in this government.

Op please front page
Are you jobless?
Re: Where Is Abba Kyari (Nigerians are willing to Know) by 4kDdullard: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
kurt09:
Are you jobless?
Zombie spotted grin grin shocked

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Will Continue To Speak Against Okorocha’s Bad Government – Catholic Church / We Never Knew Stealing Is Corruption Until Buhari Came And Exposed Us / Are You On The Inec Registered Voter Database?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.