Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m (26193 Views)

Enugu's Chioma Ebue Wins Second Best Teacher For JSS In Nigeria / Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best (2) (3) (4)

Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by SeunBrown: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2018
BROWN TUTORS
Jamb. Post Jamb. Waec. GCE Registration and lectures (Free CBT Training) Morning & Evening lectures @ita-oluwo bus stop, beside living stone college, ikorodu, Lagos. 08072826661. WhatsApp: 07062215138
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by RexTramadol1: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2018
sammy4life1:

Abeg convert am to ur Nigeria money and see how much

Iyen Nigerja.

Lol.
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2018
sammy4life1:
If na Naija now u for deh hear things like No be woman undecided she used what she had to get it..... She had slept with the judges etc. But ThankGod its not naija. Congratulations madam shocked
this picture depicts it better, the average black person has this "tear him down" mentality

Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by Galaticos444: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Dis ar people that value education and society development unlike in naija that values beauty pageant,reality shows,yeyebities etc.can u imagine my babe kept malice with me for a full day cos I refused her watching bbnaija eviction show on Sunday when Chelsea was playing.
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by emerich(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2018
python1:
That is some whooping 360m.

But how did they arrive at the conclusion that he is the world's best teacher? Did they take samples from Nigeria?

I know mental slaves will scream at the top of their voices asking why I mentioned Nigerian teachers, there are Nigerians teaching in most advanced obodo oyibo and are doing better than their oyibo counterparts.
World best teacher well deserved, I guess you didn't take your time to read and digest the context before making your dumb comparison with Nigerian teacher's.
Last I check I can't point to any Nigerian teacher that can teach 5 different languages comparatively, not to talk of 36.....
She groomed the poorest kids in the most remoteness of areas and helped them fulfill and accomplished their dreams. " That's a world best teacher right there fella.
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by Bifrost: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2018
A Nigerian — Itodo Samuel Anthony was shortlisted among the top 50. So we're not that bad afterall.

Itodo Samuel Anthony teaches in a School in Otukpa, Benue state.
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by Wayne4uall(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Omo see client, baba God pls provide for my clients and direct rich clients to me, clients way go give me big money
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by ebuk4real(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2018
python1:

But how did they arrive at the conclusion that he is the world's best teacher? Did they take samples from Nigeria?

I know mental slaves will scream at the top of their voices asking why I mentioned Nigerian teachers, there are Nigerians teaching in most advanced obodo oyibo and are doing better than their oyibo counterparts.

Remember the part it was reported that she thought over 5 languages...
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by olawaletimi(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2018
This one that can't even meet the standard of my Govt teacher talk less of my GURU teacher of Literature

AHS Ado Ekiti.
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by Gutsy62(f): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2018
Whatever parameter was used, IDC. But I'm sure the best will prolly not come from 9ja
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by Iscoalarcon: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2018
DeKen:
Good motivation. I bet a teacher from Kaduna will grap this price next year. grin
Mstw
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by ArinzeRaph: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2018
sammy4life1:
If na Naija now u for deh hear things like No be woman undecided she used what she had to get it..... She had slept with the judges etc. But ThankGod its not naija. Congratulations madam shocked
If it were to be in Nigeria, you cannot be awarded such prize without you submitting your pvssy to the ogas at the top.
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by onenaija001(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2018
obojememe:
God bless my mom
Me too
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by piagetskinner(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2018
I love this...teachers are great...they're just not appreciated in nigeria
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by piagetskinner(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2018
onenaija001:
Me too
me 3
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by Abiona001(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
inoki247:
Wey teacher plenty for kaduna ask El rural...
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
what is nonesense and ingredients
stop the beef or stop watching as a hypocrite
lenghtinny:
These are the kind of rewards I love to see....

Not the one that you get 45m for doing nonsense and ingredients angry
Re: PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m by zekepio(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
python1:

It's a competition for teachers all over the world. Any teacher can apply.
I know two Nigerian teachers that made it to the top 50. They got an all expenses paid trip to Dubai for a summit and to also witness the award ceremony.
So yes. it's transparent and every teacher is eligible for it.

Abasiodiong Jackson Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Huddersfield UK / More Grease To Your Elbow(correct Or Wrong English) / Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun