Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car (1863 Views)

Which Car Was Your First Car? / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Waju83(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good day guys. Please I need advice for which car one can get with a budget of 1million, as first car putting maintenance and durability into consideration. Thanks
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by majamajic(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
go for big for nothing or anything Toyota ... avoid bmw .
Japanese is far better to start with

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Waju83(m): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2018
majamajic:
go for big for nothing or anything Toyota ... avoid bmw .

Japanese is far better to start with

Thanks .

Is golf 4 any good ?
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by luwabrooklyn(m): 1:53am On Mar 20, 2018
d BMW got me like whyyy!!!
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Partnerbiz3: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2018
Waju83:

Thanks .
Is golf 4 any good ?
Run
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by powerkey: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2018
good
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Waju83(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
d BMW got me like whyyy!!!

Can you give reasons why you love the BMW?

What's great about it? smiley
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Waju83(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

Run

That's why I came here to ask, I was actually going for it and I decided to go online and make enquiries only for me to come across here to find answers

Please can you give some reasons why you think I should run? Thanks
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Waju83(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2018
powerkey:
good

Good what?
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Partnerbiz3: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Waju83:

That's why I came here to ask, I was actually going for it and I decided to go online and make enquiries only for me to come across here to find answers

Please can you give some reasons why you think I should run? Thanks

I learnt its fraught with electrical issues.

Why not follow others and buy Camry 2.2

ie Tiny light them.
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Waju83(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

I learnt its fraught with electrical issues.

Why not follow others and buy Camry 2.2

ie Tiny light them.

I don't like that car, looks too old . I wish my budget was a little higher
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by YoungDaddyB: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2018
how about the 2001-2005 civic.
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Shugarlord213: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Waju83:

I don't like that car, looks too old . I wish my budget was a little higher

Go for camry why don’t you like camry? Parts are available and less expensive o
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Waju83(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Go for camry why don’t you like camry? Parts are available and less expensive o

The Camry I really like is the big daddy ... I don't think my budget covers it and also I am not sure it's low cost maintenance for my level . I am trying to get something that won't eat into my budget later on . I don't like the tiny light own or the big fool
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Waju83(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
YoungDaddyB:
how about the 2001-2005 civic.

I will look that up now .... thanks for the input

1 Like

Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Get a volvo. What's with Nigerians and Japanese rides though undecided
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Waju83(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Get a volvo. What's with Nigerians and Japanese rides though undecided

Which of the volvo?
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Waju83:

Which of the volvo?
S60 or s80. Parts are extremely cheap easy to maintain low on fuel consumption and they are a damn joy to drive
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Waju83(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

S60 or s80. Parts are extremely cheap easy to maintain low on fuel consumption and they are a damn joy to drive

I will look that up.... thanks for the input
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Olumyyde(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Waju83:

I will look that up now .... thanks for the input
thinking of getting d 2002 Honda civic too.
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by mogreen22: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Olumyyde:

thinking of getting d 2002 Honda civic too.
you won't regret it. One of the strongest civic engines

1 Like

Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Olumyyde(m): 12:04am On Jun 07, 2018
mogreen22:
you won't regret it. One of the strongest civic engines
Tnx, I hope it is easy to maintain, has fuel economy n parts are available and affordable? Tnx again.
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Shalomc(f): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

And the legs breaks like dry twigs?!
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by mogreen22: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Olumyyde:

Tnx, I hope it is easy to maintain, has fuel economy n parts are available and affordable? Tnx again.
drove my civic for 3 years, all I ever fixed was the air conditioning sustem and tyres, brake pass , asides that nothing except regular servicing. Car never pulls leg, fuel cost superb, way better than my. Corrolla sport now. Car has been passed to uber and still doing well
Re: Which Car Can Someone Get As A First Car by Olumyyde(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
mogreen22:
drove my civic for 3 years, all I ever fixed was the air conditioning sustem and tyres, brake pass , asides that nothing except regular servicing. Car never pulls leg, fuel cost superb, way better than my. Corrolla sport now. Car has been passed to uber and still doing well
wow!!!! nice!!!! hope to get one with a 1,3L to 1,8L engine sha.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna Engine / Toyota Camry 07 Head Lamp Not Bright / In Need Of An Android Screen For My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.