Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (108168 Views)

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Vikkie14: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
femooshad:

Wow... I can't wait to get there
Going past level 23.
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Vikkie14: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
My choice of weapons are :
SCAR L: Firing rate is good and scopes can fit well in it. It's full automatic.
UZI: when I'm in a dilemma, this is my best gun. Had the fastest firing rate.
TOMMY GUN: It kill faster than scar l, and i also like the fact that it's almost silent. Only thing is, it doesn't support scopes.
I don't use pistols or shot guns. I don't go near SK, slow for my liking. Sometimes, I use AKM at times.

There was a time one of my team members killed 20 opponents out of 100 on the map, altogether, we killed 30 opponents and came first. Team mates sometimes are agent of progress. But once I've played Quad and everyone in my team got killed for like 5 times, I usually play SOLO, it makes me independent.
Please, don't parachute to location that's popular, your survival is very slim.
Username is REALM DEFENDER

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Simplecity(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Vikkie14:
TOMMY GUN: It kill faster than scar l, and i also like the fact that it's almost silent. Only thing is, it doesn't support scopes.
I don't use pistols or shot guns. I don't go near SK, slow for my liking. Sometimes, I use AKM at times.

There was a time one of my team members killed 20 opponents out of 100 on the map, altogether, we killed 30 opponents and came first. Team mates sometimes are agent of progress. But once I've played Quad and everyone in my team got killed for like 5 times, I usually play SOLO, it makes me independent.
UZI?...fam the UMP deal more damage,distance and has a faster firing rate than the UZI..my best second choice..SCAR-L IS FIRST wink
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Babysho(m): 2:06am On Jun 22, 2018
I once played with three men from Iran I think. Half way into the match, you wouldn't believe they ganged up against me and used grenades to kill me. They even laughed about it.

2 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Timcahill(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2018
Babysho:
I once played with three men from Iran I think. Half way into the match, you wouldn't believe they ganged up against me and used grenades to kill me. They even laughed about it.
Them don dey vex for you before niii shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Timcahill(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2018
Add me to the whatsapp group 09054425780..
Add me on PUBG my ID is CahillTim
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2018
femooshad:
Lol.. I always pity anyone that shoots at me. Like I kill them even if they have been shooting at me for 3 seconds grin grin.. choice of weapon matters wink

bro you dae rool with bots level up like 30 then pubg go open mouth swallow you

in game. name alinted433
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by olahpet777(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Took dem all to school

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Izzy2hero(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
tell me infinix note 4 pro can play this game biko
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Babysho(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Timcahill:
Them don dey vex for you before niii shocked shocked shocked shocked

Those middle Eastern countries, na crazy people full there o. I played another one too like that, after dropping from the parachute, two guys just spoke their language on the voice chat and ran towards me. Started blowing me thinking blows can knockout teammates. Later into the match, after I went solo, they ran over the other teammate and then me.

6 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2018
typicalgamer:

bro you dae rool with bots level up like 30 then pubg go open mouth swallow you

in game. name alinted433
lol the guy was killing bots when he gets to diamond in go no as e Dey go, when you play against guys who know how to use all four forms of grenades and throwables.

For me I love that stun grenade it completely blinds the enemy
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Babysho:

Those middle Eastern countries, na crazy people full there o. I played another one too like that, after dropping from the parachute, two guys just spoke their language on the voice chat and ran towards me. Started blowing me thinking blows can knockout teammates. Later into the match, after I went solo, they ran over the other teammate and then me.
you can’t run over team mates again in the new update

3 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
14teenK:
you can’t run over team mates again in the new update

thank god cause asian teammates worse pass homo
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Cynsee: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please i need help oo. This red zone of a thing. Person just deh like chicken
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by tdjubemi(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Cynsee:
Please i need help oo. This red zone of a thing. Person just deh like chicken

If you're in the red/bombing zone, make sure you take cover by entering buildings; with this the probability of getting hit by a bomb is 0.
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by LazyShylock: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Izzy2hero:
tell me infinix note 4 pro can play this game biko

It can. I use the Infinix Note 4 myself.
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Vikkie14:

the best AR in the game is m416...low recoil so its steady, best hipfire even at range suppressed or not, if u the type to take on squads all alone its for you...people dont even pick an AUG from supply drop over the m416...

My best loadout is an m416 with 2x scope and a kar98k sniper for headshots or the m16a4...with 8x scope...2 bursts takes down anyone...but if i can pick up an AWM or M29 from supply drops for sniping, then im all set

Tommy gun is best smg but who uses an smg after the first few minutes of a match

Get an AR and a sniper and rekt any lobby

And i love jumping to popular places like Ponchiki, military base, gatka, school, hacienda del patron pecado, san martin...etc

Thats where the action is, u hav a higher chance of dying early but where's the fun in a game if u avoid combat

If u play with me I'll always invite u to jump to the spot i believe there'll be a lot of action and go for any shot i hear
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by femooshad(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2018

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Vikkie14: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
14teenK:
It's Sunday guys active members should drop there numbers to be added on the WhatsApp group, let's go get some chicken dinners.
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by tdjubemi(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
14teenK:
It's Sunday guys active members should drop there numbers to be added on the WhatsApp group, let's go get some chicken dinners.

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Vikkie14: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2018
My Highest kill in a match so far.

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Timcahill(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
� Group chat
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2018
So, I haven't played PUBG in months. Recently, I downloaded the updates -800+mb- and launched it. My experience have been really disappointing. So far I am unable to progress well enough, with my best being 48/100. Most times I will be jejely walking or running along, minding my business like a good Nigerian, when out of nowhere I will suddenly find myself dead because a no-good, assh000lic sniper just killed me without my even seeing or hearing him/her. It's not funny biko and the hardness level has gone stratospheric.

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by LazyShylock: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
GabrielYulaw:
So, I haven't played PUBG in months. Recently, I downloaded the updates -800+mb- and launched it. My experience have been really disappointing. So far I am unable to progress well enough, with my best being 48/100. Most times I will be jejely walking or running along, minding my business like a good Nigerian, when out of nowhere I will suddenly find myself dead because a no-good, assh000lic sniper just killed me without my even seeing or hearing him/her. It's not funny biko and the hardness level has gone stratospheric.

lol grin grin grin
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
LazyShylock:

lol grin grin grin
It's not funny bro to find yourself lying dead without even seeing the person that killed you. Last time it happened I nearly smashed my phone to pieces. Next time I will find the sniper responsible and lock him/her up in SARS cell. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
LazyShylock:

lol grin grin grin
It's not funny bro to find yourself lying dead without even seeing the person that killed you. Last time it happened I nearly smashed my phone to pieces. Next time I will find the sniper responsible and lock him/her up in SARS cell. Enough is enough.
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Dmedalion: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
I.D: Dmedalion
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Simplecity(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
GabrielYulaw:
lmao....
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2018
One Gun challenge with the AF boys

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Update is on the way there is an open beta testing now for v0.7 which got the War Mode

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2018
So aba boys don enter pubg, see fake mask oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread / Nairaland Official Chess Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.