Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (108438 Views)

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by olayinkajnr(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Darkseid:
PUBG is far easier than free fire, but free fire is a lot smoother and stable than PUBG.

All I can do is laugh. PUBG is far easier. Lol. Make I no talk. Everyone is entitled to his opinion.

2 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by LeJeun3: 12:09am On Mar 29, 2018

Pubg is down for maintenance....

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by snezBaba: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2018
PUBG is now much harder o sad

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
If you into rules of survival, hit me up lets link up
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by infj: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
14teenK:
If you into rules of survival, hit me up lets link up

Here
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
infj:

Here
drop your name let me add you up for squad and duo battles
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by infj: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
14teenK:
drop your name let me add you up for squad and duo battles

Donaldcompany
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2018
infj:

Donaldcompany
couldn't find you, am shycypher
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by snezBaba: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2018
grin

1 Share

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by judajix(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Chicken dinners

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by LeJeun3: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2018

Pubg invites are welcome : Lejeun3

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Darkseid:
PUBG is far easier than free fire, but free fire is a lot smoother and stable than PUBG.
Then create a free fire thread na and leave this thread alone... Wtf

3 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
LeJeun3:

Pubg is down for maintenance....

Back on
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
We murder for fun(ingame ohh)...lol

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by tegak10: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
about to download this game.. any tips guys
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Link to download the game off play store guys
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
supermario2:

OK.
Free fire is exactly the same concept as PUGB mobile...
what's your free fire ID let's go make some kills
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by dewhaley: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
supermario2:

OK.
Free fire is exactly the same concept as PUGB mobile...
Adding u up... I'm on free Fire as WalleyTitan...
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
dewhaley:

Adding u up... I'm on free Fire as WalleyTitan...
Am shycypher in the game add me up

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by LegendKing(m): 1:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Hey guys, please help. I tried downloading PUBG on playstore buh it's saying this version isn't compatible with your device. I use a infinix hot 5 the 2gb ram variant. Is there any other way I could download?? cc; olayinkajnr georgioo 14teenk anybody plz help.
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by 14teenK: 3:48am On Apr 07, 2018
LegendKing:
Hey guys, please help. I tried downloading PUBG on playstore buh it's saying this version isn't compatible with your device. I use a infinix hot 5 the 2gb ram variant. Is there any other way I could download?? cc; olayinkajnr georgioo 14teenk anybody plz help.
if it ain't compatible, then it ain't, it also says same on my appstore, I tried downloading from another website,once you launch the game it will clearly state the game is not compatible with your device. You can try other battle royal games like rules of survival and free fire.
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
So guys, here's my PUBG experience. I've never won a chicken dinner. Closest i came to winning was being 2/100. And that was my fault. That time i had gotten a ghillie suit and a machine gun from a crate dropped by the plane that frequently passes overhead. Dressed up in the suit i was nearly invisible and so easily killed player 3/100. The guy never even saw me when i was feet away from him. Unfortunately, i moved when i saw the player that killed me. If i had remained still i could easily had killed him and won the game.

Yesterday by around 1am i was playing the game again. So, the plane had just dropped off a crate. Quite a few people were rushing to claim the goodies in the crate. I killed two players busily stuffing themselves with arms. However, my submachine gun ran out of ammo. Only other weapon i had was a semi-automatic sniper rifle. Was trying to kill the rest of the guys there who by now were upset with me and madly chasing me around when one of them rushed up to me, smacked me down and killed me with a frying pan. And i mean a FRYING PAN, the sort you fry potatoes in!!!! grin grin grin I was so mortified i immediately logged off the game and went off to play War Robots sad sad I mean how the hell do hell do i get killed by an ordinary frying pan? Is that not the work of my hyper village ppl?

Also, lately PUBG seems to have become harder.

5 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
GabrielYulaw:
So guys, here's my PUBG experience. I've never won a chicken dinner. Closest i came to winning was being 2/100. And that was my fault. That time i had gotten a ghillie suit and a machine gun from a crate dropped by the plane that frequently passes overhead. Dressed up in the suit i was nearly invisible and so easily killed player 3/100. The guy never even saw me when i was feet away from him. Unfortunately, i moved when i saw the player that killed me. If i had remained still i could easily had killed him and won the game.

Yesterday by around 1am i was playing the game again. So, the plane had just dropped off a crate. Quite a few people were rushing to claim the goodies in the crate. I killed two players busily stuffing themselves with arms. However, my submachine gun ran out of ammo. Only other weapon i had was a semi-automatic sniper rifle. Was trying to kill the rest of the guys there who by now were upset with me and madly chasing me around when one of them rushed up to me, smacked me down and killed me with a frying pan. And i mean a FRYING PAN, the sort you fry potatoes in!!!! grin grin grin I was so mortified i immediately logged off the game and went off to play War Robots sad sad I mean how the hell do hell do i get killed by an ordinary frying pan? Is that not the work of my hyper village ppl?

Hahahahahahahaha, you can believe how hysterical I laughed here. The frying pan thing for got me grin grin grin. And yes, it's one of the best weapon o. Don't underestimate it bro. What's your ID let's hook up. Mine is olayinkajnr
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Hahahahahahahaha, you can believe how hysterical I laughed here. The frying pan thing for got me grin grin grin. And yes, it's one of the best weapon o. Don't underestimate it bro. What's your ID let's hook up. Mine is olayinkajnr

It's not really funny. I get angry whenever i remember it. Only idiotic/weak husbands who marry bigger-than-big Mama Iyabos get beaten and slapped around with a frying pan not me. I feel such a death is somehow dishonorable. My username is GabrielYulaW
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2018
14teenK:
Am shycypher in the game add me up

You better respect yourself...
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by MobileGees: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
I play Pubg on this Nokia tongue

What's your device undecided undecided

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Hahaha such a touching experience, the pan is very powerfull, better than other melee weapons in the game and it stops some bullets too, never underestimate the power of the pan.. Sounds like u don't suck in the game, u'l be back to play
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
MobileGees:
I play Pubg on this Nokia tongue

What's your device undecided undecided

Hahaha, 10gb ram, snapdragon 900 adreno 700 abi

2 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
ShyCypher:

You better respect yourself...
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Georgioo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
A match with my brother he ddnt even get a single kill, je just de hide up amd down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread / Nairaland Official Chess Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.