Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

International Day Of Happiness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / International Day Of Happiness (388 Views)

International Day: Rotary Inaugurates Peace Committee In Kaduna / Owelle Rochas Swears In Sister As Commissioner Of Happiness / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Day Of Happiness by johannu(m): 2:11am On Mar 20, 2018
Today is International Day of Happiness and this is what the Auto Spirit is saying to you:

Wake up to a little happiness.[1] Take happiness for a spin.[2] Have fun out there.[3] It’s all good.[4] It makes you feel like the man you are.[5] But remember that power is nothing without control.[6] Get power for your control.[7] It’s always by your side[8] and it’s always there for you.[9]

1. Wake up to a little happiness.
MINI

2. Take happiness for a spin.
Buick

3. Have fun out there.
Jeep

4. It's all good.
Buick

5. It makes you feel like the man you are.
Buick

6. Power is nothing without control.
Pirelli

7. Power for your control.
Alfa Romeo

8. Always by your side.
Hyosung

9. Always there for you.
Hyundai

10. The car that cares.
Kia

I am Jeep. Joy is BMW. The car that cares[10] will be my wife! I have joy, I leave you with happiness. Have 24 hours of happiness today!

(1) (Reply)

Simply Providing Your Pores And Skin Moisture / Determination Of Success Ushers You To Your Realm Of Unstoppable Breakthroughs / Best Site To Visit For Your News And Entertainment Www.luckynewsinfo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.