Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Earn @ Least 1000 Naira Daily As A Student It's Free Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Earn @ Least 1000 Naira Daily As A Student It's Free Read (2101 Views)

Get Your Dream Course And Institution For Free. Read How! / Free Read Along Children's Book All About Dogs And Family / How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip For UTME 2018 [it’s Free] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn @ Least 1000 Naira Daily As A Student It's Free Read by campuskit: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2018
I came across this why surfing the web so read this is what's I know it's a new campus pulse forum meant for students just like nairaland you post news and stuff

But the best part is that's you earn free money daily when you post stuff on cepulse.com which is quite interesting and it's free you earn 5000naira in week

You can also refer to boost your earnings

So why not take advantage of this an registered on cepulse before its too late

Have you heard about c. Pulse, nah I don't think so c.pulse is an online social forum that's pays you to participate daily

*You earn up too 1000naira why posting and commenting on others members news,*

the funniest thing about c.pulse is registration is free you can register yourself if you don't have money and you will earn what's are you waiting for
Visit
www.cepulse.com/intro
Re: Earn @ Least 1000 Naira Daily As A Student It's Free Read by Jacktheripper: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2018
How much you don earn?? Back it up with proof

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Reaches Agreement With FG On Vital Issues, May Call Off Strike Tomorrow / 2021/2022 Unilag Postgraduate Admission Guide: Questions & Answers / Reactions As Hilarious Questions Found In Unilag Engineering Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.