Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) (23956 Views)

Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by newoffer: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Donpresh95:
Yahaya Bello and Rochas are competing who will be the most foolish governor in this regime
. They are great men of Foolish ambassador

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2018
I hope he didn't use the state funds to finance party goals?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by klax(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2018
I said it that it will all begins in Igboland and later be calling SW fulani Hausa slaves. A slave don't need to say look oooh I'm a slave his or her action and character speak it all.

Mr Okorocha no need to do mobile campaign pls get bill board a size of cargo aircraft in every corner of imo pls start the campaign officially and later you and your state people come and be shouting marginalization you hear?

Good luck to imo people and the entire igbo. If it's Yoruba gov. that did this we will abuse them like hell, if it's Edo gov that did this oh heaven will fall it's then we will remember Edo are this and that I have read through everybody statement greater number of those who sees this as nothing are igbo on nairalsand bloody hypocrites that is why no tribe take us serious alias *used and dumped tribe* una well done ooo.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by SoNature(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2018
conehead2018:
my friend leave Igbo's out of this..okorocha thinks he is smart but we will out smart him,the man like is playing to the gallary but we will tell him we have play wrights.

All these e-warriors. I hope you live in Imo and you have a PVC
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2018
No accountability in Nigerian Public offices. If in western countries, to buy suya sef dey make Governor fear because the masses scrutinize everything embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by brainbox80: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=wwwtortoise post=65990672]The more we talk, the more they showcase their cluelessness and gross stupidity.

Fellow Nigerians can we adopt a new approach.

Talk is cheap. WELL SAID, BRO, YOU'VE JUST SAID MY MIND. IT IS TIME WE ACT ELSE THESE MEN WILL LAUGH US TO SCORN AND DEFICATE ON OUR HEADS WHEN THEY STEAL THEIR WAYS INTO 2019
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Yemea1: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Attn:
I think it's high time you put lots of sanity in place the way people respond here and I belief you are aware that highly profil people both local and international are on nairaland I mean it's been followed in the whole world. And think if you don't want what you aave laboured for in the past years to crumble as a result of high level of primitive way that people respond on nairaland.

Please work on it.. thank you

FarahAideed:
It shall never be well with 3 generations of any man that campaigns for Buhari for re election despite all his glaring shortcomings
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by lancdoz: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Something is fundamentally wrong with Rochas
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Yemea1: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2018
Attn: seun

I think it's high time you put lots of sanity in place the way people respond here and I belief you are aware that highly profil people both local and international are on nairaland I mean it's been followed in the whole world. And think if you don't want what you aave laboured for in the past years to crumble as a result of high level of primitive way that people respond on nairaland.

FarahAideed:
It shall never be well with 3 generations of any man that campaigns for Buhari for re election despite all his glaring shortcomings

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by technuel: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2018
When I taught I have seen it all Okorocha and Bello Keep surprising Me.
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Dreambeat: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Igbos are their worst enemies
Why don’t you tell us the worst enemy of whatever shithole you crawled out from and stop masturbating on Igbo matter.
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by popsyleo1: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2018
They will fail in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
The curse is coming back to u, Nigerians have right to vote for anyone, it is called democracy
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Dontquit: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2018
Is this man aii?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Dandavido: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2018
YAHAYA OBO_ILO (BITTER LEAF SUOP)
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Turantula(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Igbos are their worst enemies
I insist that Okoroawusa is not Igbo
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
It shall never be well with 3 generations of any man that campaigned for Jonathan for re election despite all his glaring shortcomings
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2018
popsyleo1:
They will fail in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen
You n ur Jesus can go to hell
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by bedspread: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2018
Shi.....t Hole Governor
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by maestroferddi: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2018
This Rochas must be one of the most stupid politician of recent memory.

For him to imagine that APC will last beyond his 8 years of caricature leadership in Imo State smacks of sheer madness.
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2018
Okoroawusa:

It shall never be well with 3 generations of any man that campaigned for Jonathan for re election despite all his glaring shortcomings

Well then I campaigned for Buhari so na you sabi
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by fk001(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2018
Sai PMB till 2023
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by ghost3040: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2018
Honestly i think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public,Maybe they should report the matter to the elders.But if the neighbor refuse to pay the rent they should report him to the correction officer cos he may be having a mental problem.At this point let's forget about the missing car.
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Yemea1:

What are you afraid of ? Buhari has led the worst possible leadership any nation has seen from crass incompetence to sponsoring acts of terror against innocent people to total mismanagement of the economy , infrastructure , hopes and destinies of millions of Nigerians yet sectarianist and tribalist like you insist he must continue just because you worship the same God and Speak the same language ...As far as I am concerned any body that can wish Buharibon Nigerians for another term deserves the worst possible hex the earth can throw at him ..any body that wants Buhari for second term doesn't mean well for anyone Nigerian including Seun ... I pray everyday and nightvthat God makes this Buharis last tenure and it shall come to pass . I have cut relationships with even blood relations over this Buhari thing ...Buhari a horrible horrible leader and so must go .
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by IME1: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2018
cry
In primary school if 2 or 3 people shared a position for instance 1st or 4th positions, there will be no next position for anyone.
If Rochas and Kogi Bello share position of 1st there will be no 2nd position to any governor.
Not even Katsina, Lagos or Osun abi wherever Prof Osinbanjo is from have this zeal and fanaticism that these 2 play for Buhari and Osinbanjo

I weep for Nigeria with particular reference to Imo, Kogi, Benue, Lagos, Delta, Osun, Rivers, Kwara, Bayelsa and all others
One day if possible I'll tell you why in the case of each state cry
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2018
yemaldo:

The curse is coming back to u, Nigerians have right to vote for anyone, it is called democracy

It can't come to me because unlike wicked Buharist I want the best for my country .
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2018
360degreess:
Good move by okorochas..he should never follow some of his ppl's wrong idea of politics,thats y they still backward in nigerian politics..and they will remain so untill they change their politics of hate & sentiment.

PMB till 2023.

do i have a job
Do you feed well
Anu..mumu
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Edu3Again: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2018
360degreess:
Good move by okorochas..he should never follow some of his ppl's wrong idea of politics,thats y they still backward in nigerian politics..and they will remain so untill they change their politics of hate & sentiment.

PMB till 2023.
If we are backwards, why are u scared of us leaving?
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by doingood: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Who the f posted that pix
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Abdulgorozo: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Lion of the south-east
Re: Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2018
dignity33:
He used state money buying a car for Buhari campaign while some workers have not being paid their Salary Arrears. Is only in Nigerian President and Governors can withdraw money from state account and do something at his will, this people run this country as if is there company.

Which worker? Imo pays salaries on 12th to 15th of every month way before every other State. For example March salary was paid last week.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To “Atiku's Private Jet Invasion By The Military" / Buhari Has Been Caged Physically And Spiritually – Northern Group / Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.