Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? (1288 Views)

Struggling To Get Clients On Upwork? / Bloggers Who Has Received This Month Payment From Google / How To Get Paid With Payoneer Account | Request A Payment From Your Clien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? by seyoops4u: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello NL,

I've have a website where people pay for my service but I have big hurdle to cross now as I discovered recently that most of my Ghanaian clients
don't like paying using their Credit/Debit card.
Please I need your help because I keep getting more people from Ghana that want to pay but don't want to use their ATM card for the payment.

Is there any other way they can use to make the payment other than using their card ?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Regards.
Re: Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? by chibooz: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
try paypal
Re: Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? by Greene66: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? by goldtooth: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
You can try stripe and 2checkout
Re: Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? by QuinSecrets(f): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
goldtooth:
Did you read the post at all?
He/she said ''Any payment method except from credit/debit card'' If you enable stripe and 2checkout, what are you going to pay with if not card.

1 Like

Re: Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? by QuinSecrets(f): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
seyoops4u:
Hello NL,

I've have a website where people pay for my service but I have big hurdle to cross now as I discovered recently that most of my Ghanaian clients
don't like paying using their Credit/Debit card.
Please I need your help because I keep getting more people from Ghana that want to pay but don't want to use their ATM card for the payment.

Is there any other way they can use to make the payment other than using their card ?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Regards.
Using their cards is the best and easy method, but if they don't want to, then the next option is '' Western Union or Wire Transfer but that's stressful.

If you reside in Ghana, then '' Bank Transfer'', but on the contrary, don't let them punish your business, if they can't use card, which happens to be the easiest way, then forget them , werey grin
Re: Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? by seyoops4u: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks for your advise, I dont live in Ghana. I dont want to risk western union.
QuinSecrets:
Using their cards is the best and easy method, but if they don't want to, then the next option is '' Western Union or Wire Transfer but that's stressful.

If you reside in Ghana, then '' Bank Transfer'', but on the contrary, don't let them punish your business, if they can't use card, which happens to be the easiest way, then forget them , werey grin
Re: Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? by seyoops4u: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks, I already have STRIPE but most of these Ghanains dont like using their ATM Card for payment.
goldtooth:
Re: Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? by goldtooth: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
QuinSecrets:
Did you read the post at all?
He/she said ''Any payment method except from credit/debit card'' If you enable stripe and 2checkout, what are you going to pay with if not card.
Sorry I didn't quite grasp the post.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Blogs / The World's 15 Most Influential Websites / Become A Professional Webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.