Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

JAMB Matriculation List: Solution to "You didn't register for this examination" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Matriculation List: Solution to "You didn't register for this examination" (3611 Views)

See This Examination Questions In Indian University / JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names / Steps To Check Your Matric Number On JAMB Matriculation List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Matriculation List: Solution to "You didn't register for this examination" by LadyJackie: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2018
JAMB has recently introduced a new policy that will deny graduates mobilization for the mandatory NYSC scheme if their names are not on the JAMB Matriculation List. This post will provide details on how to check your name on JAMB Matriculation List and how to qualify to be on the Matriculation List if your name wasn't included.

According to reports the new policy going to implemented in coming NYSC Mobilization therefore it is advised that all graduates who intend to be mobilized for NYSC should login into JAMB Mobilization List Portal to check if their name and details are on the JAMB Mobilization Portal.

How to Check Name on JAMB Matriculation List Portal

continue reading - https://www.bukasblog.com.ng/2018/06/jamb-matriculation-list-how-to-check-qualify-to-be-on-matric-list-for-nysc.html
Re: JAMB Matriculation List: Solution to "You didn't register for this examination" by Whaleeyulah(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pls how can I get my name on the list after I have done the regularization and I was given jamb register number. This is what I see every time and they are asking me to pay another 1500 after I have pay almost 15k for regularization.

(1) (Reply)

Check Unn Admission List Online Now! / Things You Must Know About DELSU / 8 Things You See Daily And You Do Not Know Their Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.