Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

See This Examination Questions In Indian University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See This Examination Questions In Indian University (43298 Views)

Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University / Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University / Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Anigreat: 8:05am On Jan 18
Picture attached below grin

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by DMCY: 8:11am On Jan 18
Anigreat:
Picture attached below grin

Na automatic failure for students that don’t come to class be this lol

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by marsup: 9:34am On Jan 18
That's what learning is about.
Makes a lot of sense for serious minded students.

408 Likes 32 Shares

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by ebig21(m): 9:40am On Jan 18
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Cepakaye221: 9:50am On Jan 18
This question is strictly for those that really want to become an engineer or those that came to school for certificate sake.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:01am On Jan 18
This is how a school should be. This is how learning should be. It allows for true learning and understanding, which is required in application for the good of society. How can you create anything with the knowledge you have if you don't even understand it?

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by DesChyko: 10:37am On Jan 18
In other words, kill yourself by yourself grin

If you mistakenly look into your friend's paper and see that the friend filled 3 sheets of paper with answers already, you'll go back to the question space and add more questions for yourself grin

We die here, boss grin grin

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by franchasofficia: 10:50am On Jan 18
best exam question of the century.

creativity at its peak cheesy

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by olola4(m): 10:53am On Jan 18
This makes sense, I go set simple questions I understand for myself grin

21 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by slaawomirr: 10:54am On Jan 18
Damnnn niggar
Look at most nairaland members shouting the questions is difficult

Funny enough this question looks very simple if you are creative and smart

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by harryboyng(m): 10:54am On Jan 18
V

1 Like

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Boyooosa(m): 10:55am On Jan 18
Mahdo

2 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by sweet16s: 10:55am On Jan 18
This how it should be

3 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by legba1(m): 10:56am On Jan 18
Hmnnnnn, the examiner is wise. Only a smart/punctual and attentive student can scale this.

25 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by RepoMan007: 10:56am On Jan 18
Creative.

1 Like

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Adewale1603(m): 10:56am On Jan 18
Set the questions yourself and provide the answers. Na to set simple questions be that

5 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by savcy(m): 10:56am On Jan 18
I'm impressed. Lecturers should give such options in exams to truly test students understanding of the course.

17 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:57am On Jan 18
Answer the questions you prepared πŸ‘Œ
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by ipobarecriminals: 10:57am On Jan 18
sad somewhere I knw,some peepz go don prepare % gathered enuf micro tech,tintin ,orijo. The lecturer that set this question nah confam Deeper lifer cheesy grin cool.He/she go read all of una answer script thoroughly and sieve out the corrupt ones grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Seunpapa65: 10:57am On Jan 18
Whose ever brought out this examination of a thing no try
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:58am On Jan 18
I preferred this type of examination

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by francis5051: 10:58am On Jan 18
DMCY:

Na automatic failure for students that doesn’t come to class be this lol
guy even students that attended the classes go still fail.. where u know say u want from the write

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Onkoolos: 10:58am On Jan 18
This easy now, How many alphabets do you see in the material??
Ans 26.
Do you see words like "the or is" in the material. Yes or No??
Ans Yes.

This is very easy now, why are you guys making something easy hard. This is just normal reasoning..

4 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by FreeStuffsNG: 10:58am On Jan 18
marsup:
That's what learning is about.
Makes a lot of sense for serious minded students.
This is not learning. It's looking very immature and irresponsible. If I am training Electrical Engineers, as the Teacher, I know those competences that will help them in that area of the course I handle, it is my job, not the student's job, to provide learning in those areas and now evaluate them on it. I have seen experiences in professional practice where it was knowledge passed on to me in unuversity class that I used to solve the problems.

The course learning objective doesn't include how to set questions and answer questions set by the learners. If you take education courses, you will learn that students must be taught how to set questions unfortunately, the lecturer who set this kind of question is not a qualified/ trained teacher.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Formularcr7: 10:59am On Jan 18
It shouldn't be stressful for those that attended classes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by FBIBOT(m): 10:59am On Jan 18
Omo... The real test of understanding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by cedricksly: 10:59am On Jan 18
Best exam questions of the century. This question is a test of individual knowledge, even if you allow them latk and spy each other, you can easily catch those that cheated and copy each other... All questions would be different and so are answers..
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:59am On Jan 18
Innovation at it's peak on the side of the lecturer

8 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by GanagiBitrus: 11:00am On Jan 18
Many students dey fear exam pass snake. πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by wolesmile(m): 11:00am On Jan 18
I am sure if this question is prepared in a Nigerian University, all those that comment above would've condemned it. We have this habit of praising everything from other countries but talking down on ours.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by bestman09(m): 11:00am On Jan 18
grin
Re: See This Examination Questions In Indian University by Nomerci: 11:00am On Jan 18
Submit empty booklet.. na to block am shaps
Tell the lecturer say u dey run g. How much him need

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Regret Bitterly Going To University. / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.