Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? (21833 Views)

Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Line Streets For Heroes 'Homecoming Parade / Is Salah The Greatest Player To Play In The Premier League? / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by williamdeluxe(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Liverpool fan till I D.I.E

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by kingDELE(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tonobone:

Lol you shaa hate this club. But if dem wan sign you, you go go Abi? cheesy
hahaha

I go just manage am

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by coolh3ad(m): 12:39am On Mar 21, 2018
oladayo63:
All of you just they go overboard they hype this man.

Chill please.

There is a difference between class and form.

Sure, Sallah is in form - no doubt. But form is for the short term.

I don't see Madrid poaching him this season. He needs to prove himself for much longer. Let see how he fares next season.

Talking about players who has establish class (i.e. prove themselves for long), I'll pick Messi, CR7, Eden Hazard, Ney, Suarez, G. Bale, and co.

Sallah should replicate this form for one or two more years, then I can say he a top class player.

Hazard?...Hmmmm
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by coolh3ad(m): 12:45am On Mar 21, 2018
andrew444:

You speak the fact bro...But mind you hazard has not gotten anywhere near salah form before,in terms of goals and assist,he dont score much and he dont assist much,his highest goal a season is 15th,Hazard is a very good player but also over hyped,last season when Chelsea won the league Ngolo kante was chelsea player of the season and Premier league player of the season,With the big name hazard has he is supposed to clinch those award,but he was not spectacular 100 percent,maybe if he score 20 or 25 pl goals he might have it,Just imagine casmeiro winning madrid player of the season when ronaldo is not dead?you see the caliber of players you mention over there and you are putting hazard? Anyway nice analysis from you.

Tell him Bro. I don't know why they just like to hype him. I still prefer Willian to Hazard any day any time though...

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by coolh3ad(m): 12:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Mrmourinho:
Vain Acknowledgement..As Good As Claimed As He Is..He Played Nil Against Manutd..Over Hyped Mediocre

Na everytime Ronaldo and Messi dey score? ...
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Chigorkizz(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Mrmourinho:
Vain Acknowledgement..As Good As Claimed As He Is..He Played Nil Against Manutd..Over Hyped Mediocre
You know that there are many foul on him that the referee overlooked in that game.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by olabrad: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Mohammed Salah is truly the best African talent right now on earth and with 9 assists in the EPL it shows he is not just about goals alone. His quick feet and lightnening pace make it look like "The Flash" coming at you in vengeance.

But verily verily I say unto thee Oh Liverpoolians that The EPL shall not be yours until the team's remaining puzzle pieces are added in midfield.
Naby Keita's coming will further enhance Liverpool's chances of someday conquering England again as a fine compliment to Salah's goals.
But it will be Ndidi's possible transfer to Liverpool that will see them surely conquer England with Naby, Salah, Firmino, Mane and Van Dijk already installed.
THEY NEED TO INSTALL NDIDI AFTER INSTALLING NABY KEITA TO PUT THEIR EPL DREAM IN SUPER ACTIVE MODE WITH A GUARANTEE OF NEAR 95%-100%.

Believe me, Salah can only do so much but without the installation of Ndidi after Naby arrives, I don't see Salah's goals being enough to lead Liverpool to the EPL title. Liverpool need a super engine room "upgrade" with the full installation of Naby amd Ndidi so as to make the efforts of Salah and his attacking lieutenants in Mane and Firmino turn winning games into winning championships and competitions. #MyHonestThoughts

But indeed Salah is phenomenal.... Just add the Ndidi software after Naby is installed and see Masterclass Klopp effects.. wink

P.S: Seems Liverpool wants to be home to most of Africa's topmost super talents... #TheKloppEffect

Disclaimer: I am not a Liverpool fan. Just a keen follower of the beautiful game. smiley
Why are you repeating Ndidi one million times? What has ndidi's presence done for Chelsea?
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by aniekan2odds(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Mohammed Salah is truly the best African talent right now on earth and with 9 assists in the EPL it shows he is not just about goals alone. His quick feet and lightnening pace make it look like "The Flash" coming at you in vengeance.

But verily verily I say unto thee Oh Liverpoolians that The EPL shall not be yours until the team's remaining puzzle pieces are added in midfield.
Naby Keita's coming will further enhance Liverpool's chances of someday conquering England again as a fine compliment to Salah's goals.
But it will be Ndidi's possible transfer to Liverpool that will see them surely conquer England with Naby, Salah, Firmino, Mane and Van Dijk already installed.
THEY NEED TO INSTALL NDIDI AFTER INSTALLING NABY KEITA TO PUT THEIR EPL DREAM IN SUPER ACTIVE MODE WITH A GUARANTEE OF NEAR 95%-100%.

Believe me, Salah can only do so much but without the installation of Ndidi after Naby arrives, I don't see Salah's goals being enough to lead Liverpool to the EPL title. Liverpool need a super engine room "upgrade" with the full installation of Naby amd Ndidi so as to make the efforts of Salah and his attacking lieutenants in Mane and Firmino turn winning games into winning championships and competitions. #MyHonestThoughts

But indeed Salah is phenomenal.... Just add the Ndidi software after Naby is installed and see Masterclass Klopp effects.. wink

P.S: Seems Liverpool wants to be home to most of Africa's topmost super talents... #TheKloppEffect

Disclaimer: I am not a Liverpool fan. Just a keen follower of the beautiful game. smiley

Yeah. 28 goals already in the Premier league. We even have an article on his over here https://2oddsblog.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by ogbiwa: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Liverpool's number one remaining priority to transform them to a team capable of challenging for the title is a world class GOALKEEPER. They can install the best MF with ATT in the world but so long as they don't have an assured last man, they'll keep leaking silly goals and would never challenge that way. Who do you think is Guardiola's most significant upgrade this season from last season and who has turned them into a team running away with the title? Ederson of course. The bulk of the City team were there last season but Bravo kept conceding with nearly every shot on target he faced. A top GK has been the difference for City this season.
Just imagine the current United team without David De Gea then you get my point.
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Chigorkizz:

You know that there are many foul on him that the referee overlooked in that game.

It's A Lie, Ashley Young Did A Nice Job Of Simply Pocketing Him, Stream D Analysis Via Youtube, Only One Foul On Him Was Overlooked
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by abels(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Believe me, Salah can only do so much but without the installation of Ndidi after Naby arrives, I don't see Salah's goals being enough to leadyo Liverpool to the EPL title. Liverpool need a super engine room "upgrade" with the full installation of Naby amd Ndidi so as to make the efforts of Salah and his attacking lieutenants in Mane and Firmino turn winning games into winning championships and competitions. #MyHonestThoughts

you said it alll
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by Oduwils222(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mrmourinho:

It's A Lie, Ashley Young Did A Nice Job Of Simply Pocketing Him, Stream D Analysis Via Youtube, Only One Foul On Him Was Overlooked
Where was he when Sevilla came to Old Trafford?
Re: Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? by aniekan2odds(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Matched betting is a great way to make money. It can return huge profits with no risk, and very little effort required. It ensures you make profits every time you place a bet.....Continue reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Mesut Ozil Deserve An Appology For Being Attacked On His Political Views? / Anthony Taylor Shouldn't Officiate Chelsea Matches - Thomas Tuchel / FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.