Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

5 Major Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Major Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim (374 Views)

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / 14 Reasons Why I Love Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
5 Major reasons why I am not a Muslim

Despite Islam being one of the world's fastest-growing religions, there are many good reasons to reject the Qu'ran and deny Muhammad as being a prophet. Here are 5 major reasons why I am not a Muslim:

http://reasonsforjesus.com/5-major-reasons-i-am-not-a-muslim/

1 Share

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
undecided
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim by Fegelfire: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
5 Reasons I am not a muslim:

1. Allah isn't real and the Quran holds no logical authority.

2. Islam is the world's most violent religion.

3. Mohammad, the pinnacle of Islam, was a cruel, self-centred and murderous warlord who pillaged and invaded, no different to Atilla the Hun, Genghis Khan or Tamerlane. At least with Jesus you could point out that he was simply a wandering prophet who helped the poor, with Buddha much of the same, but Mohammad was a killer and a rapist who used Allah as an excuse to pursue his vile and perverse fantasies.

4. Muslims tend to be less capable of questioning or abandoning their faith's tenets than other religions.

5. Muslim communities are actively trying to sabotage human social progress all over the planet, every year.

(1) (Reply)

MFM. PMCH April 2018. Personal Prayers. / OPM General Overseer Says Alot Of Money Comes Into Church / God Greatest Desire For You In This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.