Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status (38720 Views)

Sack Of Married Female Staff:Lawyer Establishes Facts Against Globacom,sues N50b / Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by FatGuy: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Don't know why Nigerians are so legally ignorant! Everything they "leave it to God!"

If they laid off their employees because they are female and married, why not take up a class action and sue their ass of some f**king billions?

You don't even have to make it public! They'll rush to settle!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by PHC4(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
They said staff you reported staffs. See?
Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by kapelvej: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
jimiabdul:
Thank you Glo for clearing your name. All the people running their mouths, I hope you've heard that Glo has cleared their name.
So is it glo that is supposed to clear their names ? angry angry a judge in their own case
Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by trendsgirl: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
The way rumours spread like wildfire. Luckily Glo has cleared the air.
Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
So this Papikush guy doesn't know that staff is staff not staffs?

Chai, awon bloggers. Threebear fiful cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
It seems u r a union member of the bricklayers association. cheesy
Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by rhames(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Glo has finally released an official statement concerning the controversial news circulating the internet about the sacked female staffs via Twitter.

https://twitter.com/GloWorld/status/975763325903671298

Think Entrepreneurship
Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by PoisonedOne: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
But glo staffs are as unserious as their network ; you walk into their office and they are as annoying as local government workers.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by Papiikush: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
ifyalways:
So this Papikush guy doesn't know that staff is staff not staffs?

Chai, awon bloggers. Threebear fiful cheesy
I hope you get what you are looking for.
Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by shallysgirl: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Well, I don't believe them. I know someone who worked with glo but was sacked after her second maternity leave.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by Geesaintagape: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Glo spoke late. Many customers have discarded their SIMs including ME

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by kingsmaila(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
If you sack staff to reduce staff cost state it categorically and stop painting ur company white by telling the press u reduce staff to reposition the company like Banks do. After the sacked staff many of the so called telecoms and Banks have not still be re-positioned in making profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cynthias:
madness

...was your first post on Nairaland.
Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by Enemyofpeace: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Lalasticlala
does he know work there as a messenger or security guard?
Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by bluestone77em(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
GLO should stop lying. My friend that have worked with them for more than 4 years was also dropped because of her marital status.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by Jimi23(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
I hope so.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by mekybabe1: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Globacom can lie for Africa.
Re: Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status by oluspicy: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
I'm currently working with one of Globacom Marketing Manager, he mentioned it that no one was sacked. The letter was forged

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ada Priscilla Nzimiro, First Female Doctor In Igboland / 'FG Plans To Retrench Workers' - Labour Raises Alarm / Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.