Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Jamb Releases Final Batch Of Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Releases Final Batch Of Results (1394 Views)

WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets / Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) / Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Releases Final Batch Of Results by sundayoga(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
JAMB releases 2018 UTME results
— 20th March 2018
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the final batch of the 2018 UTME results.

The Board confirmed this in a chat, on Monday morning.

JAMB Head of Information, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, said on phone that the results could be assessed from Tuesday afternoon.

According to Benjamin, “We are not holding any press conference to make the announcement; no need for that.

“All those who sat for the examination are advised to check the JAMB website this afternoon.

“All results will be uploaded at 2pm,” he said.

He said candidates could check their JAMB results on www.jamb.org.ng

The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination was conducted nationwide between Friday, March 9 and Saturday, March 17, 2018.
Re: Jamb Releases Final Batch Of Results by TrustinGod247: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
am still seeing no result yet
Re: Jamb Releases Final Batch Of Results by ennyjay72(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
I think this people are just constructing there own speech, this is not from jamb cod I cannot be seeing NO RESULTS YET and someone will be telling me jamb have released the final batch NEVER!!
Re: Jamb Releases Final Batch Of Results by Emimaeyor(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
[b]Oga go and seat somewhere and stop misleading People here. Idiot Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.

— 20th March 2018

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the final batch of the 2018 UTME results.

The Board confirmed this in a chat, on Monday morning.

JAMB Head of Information, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, said on phone that the results could be assessed from Tuesday afternoon.

According to Benjamin, “We are not holding any press conference to make the announcement; no need for that.

“All those who sat for the examination are advised to check the JAMB website this afternoon.

“All results will be uploaded at 2pm,” he said.

He said candidates could check their JAMB results on www.jamb.org.ng

The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination was conducted nationwide between Friday, March 9 and Saturday, March 17, 2018.[/quote]
Re: Jamb Releases Final Batch Of Results by InansBobo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
ennyjay72:
I think this people are just constructing there own speech, this is not from jamb cod I cannot be seeing NO RESULTS YET and someone will be telling me jamb have released the final batch NEVER!!
all these bloggers sef. BTW Jamb said in their twitter handle four hours ago that the results were being uploaded in batches

(1) (Reply)

How Prepared Are You For Your Exams Coming In May ? / . / Neco External

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.