Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF (17560 Views)

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Releases AFSB Screening List (view List Here) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by salvationproject(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2018

The Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna have released the final list of candidates admitted into the prestigious military institution to complete a five years military course leading to commissioning into various service arms of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

This is sequence to the initial Armed Forces selection Board (AFSB) Screening conducted in July to August 2018.

You can View the list Below!!!

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/nigerian-defence-academy-releases-final-admission-list-view-list-download-pdf-here/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Racoon(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2018
Hope the three guys representing Irigwe constituency made it through? God help us.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Sijo01(f): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2018
Where are the other states?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by franchasng: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2018
Training the next set of innocent prey for Boko Haram to take down, I pity Nigerian youths; they inherited a destroyed nation while their mates from other nations enjoy in their homeland cry

To be born in Nigeria is a crime to humanity. A nation where survival is very difficult for an average citizen.

A nation where a child will struggle to eat daily, struggle to clothe properly, struggle to acquire education, struggle to graduate, struggle to find a job that won't even be enough to feed him or her twice a day cry

Struggle to find love, struggle to get married due to poverty and financial lack, struggle to find shelter, struggle to live healthy due to poor food and poor healthcare, struggle to start up a business after years of staying jobless due to no job, struggle to grow the business due to lack of basic infrastructures, loan scheme, and the ones who managed to secure a job struggle to maintain their job due to volatile economy and government policies that changes like clock hand.

A Nigerian worker struggles to keep his job or get promotion because he or she has to be corrupt, play office politics, have a strong Babalawo or man of God and must be praying and fasting everyday if he or she is not ready to do strong juju to wade off the stronger juju from his colleagues plotting to kill him spiritually. You get promoted your life becomes endangered. You dare not dream to become a governor, a senator or president of Nigeria if u are not ready to kill, bow to juju men, fortify your body with all sorts of charms and be ready to be wicked and corrupt, what a nation of vultures cry

A Nigerian struggles to buy a car, struggles to fuel the car due to yearly fuel scarcity, he/she struggles to maintain the car due to constant wear and tear resulting from dead road networks while government officials dash around in latest luxury cars and jets.

There is no other hell fire for Nigerians. Nigeria is the hell being talked about in the Bible. If you have lived in Nigeria, then u have been through hell and u have been a neighbor to satan, so fear no other hell cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by massinola(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by ct2: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari is working

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Princess4ng(f): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Magdalene Hassan from Akwa Ibom state...... kinda strange to see that.........

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Yinxies(f): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by xreal: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2018
The Generals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Aplaudez(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2018
only God knows where there legs long reach! Nigeria eh!
I've finally given up on this country!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2018
ct2:
Buhari is working

Buhari is the admissions officer?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by lascopes(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2018
Issokay, jihadists ti take over

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by muhammed50(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2018
Sijo01:
Where are the other states?
Click da link!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by obaayo2: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by KingTom(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2018
kennygee:

Buhari is the admissions officer?
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Sijo01(f): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2018
muhammed50:
Click da link!

La click, la bend undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by frowland(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Only four (4) females. But if na to claim feminist or slay, they go carry first.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by hospitality9ja: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
HASSAN MAGDALENE from Akwaibom? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by wickyyolo: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Princess4ng:

Magdalene Hassan from Akwa Ibom state...... kinda strange to see that.........

The mother is from always while the father is northern. All the same she is from Always ibom
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Princess4ng(f): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2018
wickyyolo:

The mother is from always while the father is northern. All the same she is from Always ibom

i see..................... last time i checked...... a child bears the fathers name and belongs to the fathers people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by reekay2000(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:
did the guys from miango not made it through Hope the three guys representing Irigwe constituency made it through? God help us.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by wickyyolo: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Princess4ng:

i see..................... last time i checked...... a child bears the fathers name and belongs to the fathers people

Such mentality will never move the country forward.
If you live in a place for more than 15years . You're a citizen of that place. She is an indigene

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Princess4ng(f): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2018
wickyyolo:

If you live in a place for more than 15years . You're a citizen of that place. She is an indigene

i see.......... i was born and raised in the north.......... my name is purely in ibibio dailect........... do u think u will find my name anywhere close to anything that is for indigenes of the north?? abi u think i dont know what i am saying

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Buffalowings3(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2018
ct2:
Buhari is working

You need tramadol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by philGeo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
wickyyolo:

Oga, if like live for 50years you are not a indigent, we practice federalism here in Nigeria, i hope you know what i mean? But for the Girl issue, she can claim both states indigenship, if Her Mother is from State A and Her Father from state B.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by wildernessVoice: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:
Hope the three guys representing Irigwe constituency made it through? God help us.

My brother, you're on nairaland...?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Pusyiter(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Eh ya! A diary of a frustrated Nigerian youth. grin
There is still hope you hear. cry
franchasng:
Training the next set of innocent prey for Boko Haram to take down, I pity Nigerian youths; they inherited a destroyed nation while their mates from other nations enjoy in their homeland cry

To be born in Nigeria is a crime to humanity. A nation where survival is very difficult for an average citizen.

A nation where a child will struggle to eat daily, struggle to clothe properly, struggle to acquire education, struggle to graduate, struggle to find a job that won't even be enough to feed him or her twice a day cry

Struggle to find love, struggle to get married due to poverty and financial lack, struggle to find shelter, struggle to live healthy due to poor food and poor healthcare, struggle to start up a business after years of staying jobless due to no job, struggle to grow the business due to lack of basic infrastructures, loan scheme, and the ones who managed to secure a job struggle to maintain their job due to volatile economy and government policies that changes like clock hand.

A Nigerian worker struggles to keep his job or get promotion because he or she has to be corrupt, play office politics, have a strong Babalawo or man of God and must be praying and fasting everyday if he or she is not ready to do strong juju to wade off the stronger juju from his colleagues plotting to kill him spiritually. You get promoted your life becomes endangered. You dare not dream to become a governor, a senator or president of Nigeria if u are not ready to kill, bow to juju men, fortify your body with all sorts of charms and be ready to be wicked and corrupt, what a nation of vultures cry

A Nigerian struggles to buy a car, struggles to fuel the car due to yearly fuel scarcity, he/she struggles to maintain the car due to constant wear and tear resulting from dead road networks while government officials dash around in latest luxury cars and jets.

There is no other hell fire for Nigerians. Nigeria is the hell being talked about in the Bible. If you have lived in Nigeria, then u have been through hell and u have been a neighbor to satan, so fear no other hell cry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by skydeexie(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:

Only one made it.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by wickyyolo: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
philGeo:
Oga, if like live for 50years you are not a indigent, we practice federalism here in Nigeria, i hope you know what i mean? But for the Girl issue, she can claim both states indigenship, if Her Mother is from State A and Her Father from state B.

People like you should NEVER be our future leaders with your archaic mind set.

Mayor of London is he from UK ?
This girls case is not different from Obama whose parents are from different regions. But that didn't stop him from being the President.

Be progressive don't be a Conservative.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Final Admission List -View List & Download PDF by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Aplaudez:
only God knows where there legs long reach!
Nigeria eh!

I've finally given up on thist country!
I felt I was a waste of money when my cousin applied for admission into the academy last year since we don't have anyone to back us up. Against all odds, my cousin made it to the academy. Na God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video : Student Turn Biology Class To Sex Fiesta / United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is / Masters Degree For HND Holders Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.