Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria (6969 Views)

APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP / 2023: Twist As PDP Chieftains Push For Northern Party Chairman / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Gggg102:

bigotry has eaten deep into you.

the op created a thread to show how northern children are living a sub-standard life.
it was obvious this thread was created to shame northerners for being 'backwards'

the op ignored that this problem is all over Nigeria because of his hypocrisy and tribalism. he did not show the affected children in other regions.

why did he fail to show other regions with the same problem?

where did he talk about underage voting?

where did you get the idea that this thread was created due to underage voting?

...and so fcking what?

The thread is there...You can do your worse.

Fck off!!!

4 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Gggg102(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

...and so fcking what?

The thread is there...You can do your worse.

you know this thread is created out of hatred. the worse part is the hypocrisy of the thread. like there are no disadvantaged children in the south.

I'm sure you are proud of your sorry self.

with people like you, the future is black.

4 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Gggg102:

you know this thread is created out of hatred. the worse part is the hypocrisy of the thread. like there are no disadvantaged children in the south.

I'm sure you are proud of your sorry self.

with people like you, the future is black.

...with people like Buhari...what did your periscope tell you would be your future?

4 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Gggg102(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

...with people like Buhari...what did your periscope tell you would be your future?

whatever made you think I'm a Buhari supporter

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Gggg102(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

by the way, you are no different from him.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Cooly100: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Gggg102:

by the way, you are no different from him.

...and like I care?

If you hate the thread, talk to the admin. Or am I NL admin?

Tell your people to think more about birth control...though...It can help..

3 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by DankPineapple: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
RedeemNigeria:
When these ones grow up, don't you think they will be too hardened and inhumane?

I feel like crying...

This is an imminent disaster

saw a younger child begging at artillery junction today so..
Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
RedeemNigeria:
When these ones grow up, don't you think they will be too hardened and inhumane?

I feel like crying...

Gorotango and yarimo are happy with this

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cry for wht
Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by ihitenansa: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
RedeemNigeria:

I feel like crying...

na dese ones dey make up 12million votes,... Nigeria is fhucked
Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by zicoraads: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
I imagine that the OP created this thread to achieve a selfish purpose, but, the almajiri problem in the North can never be equated with other child problems facing other regions. Maybe some of you haven't been paying attention to the Emir of Kano.
Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Stallion93(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
All these terrible things happening in a country not at war. We have not defined what we are, Are we Really Human beings??! Or we just look like humans

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Kestolovee95(f): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
The reason why northern leaders hated Jonathan was because he wasted to educate almajiris which would been detrimental to the northern feudal system that keeps the millions of almajiris perpetually enslaved in order to be used as election tools against the rest of the country by the northern leaders whose own kids are tucked away in safety in countries like US and UK.

An educated mind is a liberated mind, Buhari put a stop to GEJ's almajiri education program so that he can have the millions of almajiri zombies at his beck and call. Remember he used them to murder yoruba corpers and other southern corpers when he lost election in 2011.

gorotango will agree with me.
Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Yankee101: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
They didn't take care of their own almajiris. They rejected Goodluck who tried to really help
Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Switruth: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
These kids are ours. Those fighting over it on here don't have sense. Children... Belongs to us all. Pathetic.
Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by denko(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ogami North own na plague
Lipscomb:
They always look for trouble even if trouble say no to them they will still say will want you.I wonder when the helpless child become new thing in Nigeria funny enough you can find them in all region in Nigeria not only limit to the north .
Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by CharleyBright(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cry for the North?
Why??
Is it not their way of life?
Almajiri system and Normadic grazing is their culture.
All the most backward and outlandish traditions are their way of life.
Why should I cry for the north?

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by LZAA: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
imhotep:
Gorotango and yarimo are happy with this
cc lzaa
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
RedeemNigeria:
When these ones grow up, don't you think they will be too hardened

People like RedeemNigeria represent the evil we face in Nigeria as a nation.

Many of them, can be found in the churches and mosques. Banks and government parastatals.

People like this provide a strong moral and ethical reason to vote APC in the next elections. Its just like the racist groups that support Trump. They would never have come out of the dark had Trump not won; they have always been there, hidden in plain sight, like a dormant terrorist cell.

Same for the RedeemNigeria's of Nairaland; they would never have comeout had Jonathan not lost. When people like this gather in a room, you will perceive the putrid stench of moral decay emanating from their midst from a mile away.

They feast on sorrow, death and destruction. Like prophets of doom, they have a doomsday forecast for every outlook. And, if they have to .. they would poison a chalice or two for this to come true.

We need to know our enemies and how they think.
We need them to preach thier satanic ideology and act out their immoral desires, so the world can see truely who are. They have a horn protuding from their foreheads, they human blood dripping from their lips and flesh on their fingertips. They are the enemy of every Nigerian, young or old, jew or gentile, catholic or protestant, sunni or shiite; they are our enemies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by uba1991: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
d foolish op created d thread to shame d north forgeting that osu,child wiches,baby factory,arm rubbers,kidnappers,drug pedlers which are d norms of the PIGS are dangerous than begging.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by OnyeOGA(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
LZAA:

grin
grin
Make thunder fire you and Imhotep.
Una no even call me sef.

@the post.
Why will i cry for the north when their selfish Elites, politicians, et c are only concern for power
All those fools crying because the malnourish kids are been insulted are fools.
Nothing good can come out from the north.
After Killing Innocent women and Children during the civil war, you still expect the Biafrans to wipe for the kids that will be used by their selfish fools for grabbing political powers.
The Problem of the north started the day their brothers massacred
Innocent children and Defiled our women.

Rubbish!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by LZAA: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
Una no even call me sef.

@the post.
Why will i cry for the north when their selfish Elites, politicians, et c are only concern for power
After Killing Innocent women and Children during the civil war, you still expect the Biafrans to wipe for the kids that will be used by their selfish fools for grabbing political powers.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
Una no even call me sef.

@the post.

Rubbish!
wasted nigger area grin grin

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by fk001(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Are you saying these tortured and suffering disadvantaged kids in the SS/SE do not need their own messiah because you want to make fun of disadvantaged northern kids?

Have you ever opened a thread to help the "child witches" and osu's? Why leave these suffering southern kids to foreign aid workers?

You should also have some shame.

Don't mind them that's how they are.

Arguing blindly

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by DerideGull(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
The shithole called Nigeria needs to disintegrate, period. If the Arewa Republic is managed to the attraction of the outsiders, the Oodua Republic or Republic of Igbo land must challenge its leadership to follow suit or face total annihilation from the masses. Mutual competition brings the best out of neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by kernel504(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Grow up and stop making fun of disdvantaged kids.

What have you done about these kids below you torture and torment and accuse of being child witches and Osu in the SS/SE?

I believe there are better issues for you and the OP to ponder, if you can't do anything to help all these poor, abused and disadvantaged kids across Nigeria.

Have some shame.

Almajiris, half the population of North can't make a decent brain in Asia. All the Northern states, can't match intellectual power of a South state. Just one step away from being an Animal.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by kernel504(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You should be ashamed along with the OP for opening such a useless hypocritical thread with a sanctimonious title where you make fun of innocent disadvantaged children without proferring a solution.

What have your governors done for the past 25 years that this child witches issue has persisted? What have you done that gives you the moral authority to question others? What have you done about your mothers forced to drink corpse water once your fathers expire ?

If you're bored, read a book. I have no time for such hypocrisy and shamelessness.

Same kids will grow to be a problem to West Africa, killing people as terrorists.Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen from same region.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by kernel504(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

If not for shameless hypocrisy how is the welfare of those innocent "child witches" that you maltreat, abuse and torture not an issue of national development?

Are these not the abused and neglected kids that grow up to be thugs, militants and cultists that your southern politicians use to behead and cause havoc during elections? Why wickedly give birth to them and put them through such satanic wickedness only to be used as tools of electoral violence? What have your wicked, lazy, clueless governors and elites done about the plight of such unfortunate kids?

I will continue to expose your hypocrisy until I cure you of your sanctimonious foolery.

Flee from my mentions, your hypocrisy stinks!

North alone has produced 3rd and 4th deadliest terrorists groups in the world, that's an achievement.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
Una no even call me sef.

@the post.

Rubbish!

Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by Bluemalam: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by OnyeOGA(m): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=66018404][/quote]
grin
product of Quotasystem.
Cc; Lzaa, imhotep
Re: After Seeing This Picture You Will Cry For Northern Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Bluemalam:

so u decided to twist the thread so that u can insult the north cos you're vexing about underaged voters?

then u must open one million threads because we have millions of them ready to vote to keep you conquered yamiri as 3rd class citizen

Yes these almajiri you're making fun are more politically imprtant than you, and will vote for your frustration for the next 4 years. Just ask shepopo jonathan. Cry me a river mr 5%

Those guys will one day become terrorists in the North West and help destroy your region just as NE is being destroyed by Kanuri terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri Receives 1 Billion Naira ASR Africa Education Grant / Governor Oyebanji Inaugurates Southwest Zonal Public Health Laboratory / The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.