Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo (53319 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by ybalogs(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
I sha know Sambo's political sojourn is over.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by ayobase(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
After a whole 3 years, "My meeting was private" is the last thing I expected from Sambo after his meeting with PMB.

Mtcheeeew!!!
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by highchief1: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by NonFarmPayrol: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
seunmsg:
I really don't think Sambo is about to defect to APC. He probably came to beg on behalf of Jonathan and Mama piss. Mama piss is already begging for an out of court settlement with EFCC while Jonathan will be willing for the government to stop publicly revealing the massive corruption that took place under him.

GEJ is not dollards mate in anything, he wont beg the cow for anything

from education to life achievements

he dusts the dollard

has no biz with him

1 Like

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by ifymuo: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
House man will always watch his fellow house man back,unlike some south east governors.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by emmolyine(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
They are desame APC, PDP and others.... just using that to deceive Nigerians
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
2019 election politikings really playing out now.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by fabuloz1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ecstasy154:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/20/breaking-my-meeting-buhari-private-says-sambo

President Buhari defeated the Buhari/Sambo administration. Journalism in Nigeria is a joke grin grin
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by emmykk(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
BUHARI HAVE NO BALLS TO ARREST JONATHAN
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by Akiika: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
"Buhari defeated Buhari/Sambo' bah?
I don hear you. When you go dey type with one hand, dey drink ogogoro with the other.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by ayokenny37(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
i tink say na only me see am o
ped007:
hmmmmmm

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by oyoofong(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thank God it was BUHARI/SAMBO that Buhari defeated.Check your write-up Oga before you push it out.Having said that,the president is seeking the expertise and the intervention of Sambo is tackling the Kaduna mayhem which unofficial vice-president El-rufai could not handle.

1 Like

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by wallex1983(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
If it is private, why come to the office?
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by seunmsg(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Abacha never stole-Buhari

Stale.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by emmasege: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
He came to beg for soft landing. Hausa will always be Hausa, Fulani to Fulani. Sambo can never be loyal to Jonathan
How come Buhari does not protect Sambo Dasuki's interest? Are they not both Fulanis?
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by winj3: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
everyone is for sale in that country.
Sambo contributed nothing to Nigeria, we was a useless Ironsi-type VP, even worse than Osinbajo!
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by billyG(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by billyG(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
I will not b surprise If Goodluck Ebele Jonathan joins APC.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
I don't like that handshake. That's an act of dominance by the president. sad
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by degamemaster(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
All of you shouting he went there to negotiate for soft landing and avoid corruption charges, have you asked yourselves? Is buhari not as corrupt as these ones and has there been any time buhari fought corruption?
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by frank41(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Woe betides him,if he eventually defects to APC!
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by Maroghene(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
He came to beg for soft landing. Hausa will always be Hausa, Fulani to Fulani. Sambo can never be loyal to Jonathan

What u know, u know... Jonathan won't have been President if not for Sambo. He betrayed the North for his sake. He was d first man to bring to GEJ's notice the death of Umaru Musa YarA'dua. Let's just move on.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by olabrad: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
seunmsg:
I really don't think Sambo is about to defect to APC. He probably came to beg on behalf of Jonathan and Mama piss. Mama piss is already begging for an out of court settlement with EFCC while Jonathan will be willing for the government to stop publicly revealing the massive corruption that took place under him.

We didn't see you on that post where yobe state people were washing away Buhari's bad omen. Why did you run away from the post?
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by CioAngels(f): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
simonlee:
... And the mod that pushed this to FP re-captioned the topic as "Namadi Sambo has this to say after meeting with Buhari".
only for me to rush into the thread and see that he said absolutely nothing! ... I swear NL mods will not make heaven!! angry
Just like POST NIGERIA on line paper,s headline. I have stopped opening their page.
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by fajob: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
politricks

Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by valuch61: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
it seems havin none widely dat nigerians hav regected him even his northen brodas he may likely not contest nd he might be lookin for a credible candidate dat wil win for APC but he doesnt no dat APC is already a bad tin in d eyes of many nigerians
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by SirBunky85(m): 12:32am On Mar 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I beg to differ here. Sambo has really bn loyal to gej
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by SirBunky85(m): 12:33am On Mar 21, 2018
bro4u:
is there anybody who doesn't know the reason for the meeting?, look Nigerian politics is very dirty possibly the wost in the world. The former vice president had to meet with the president to negotiate terms and conditions for corruption charges, what this means is that, as an elite, he has the opportunity to bargain the punishment that he will be given.

Have you wondered why since the 2015 election this Sambo of a guy is less heard and seen, it's because the dude snitched on GEJ that's why he has been awarded with less punishment or possibly no punishment sef just to reward the dude for the role he played. Now ask yourself this question, for someone who is against corruption, is it mentally right to be bargaining with a corrupt soul on the punishment to give??
Lacks content
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by focus1256: 1:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Error detected on the last paragraph of ťhe write up...please check.
President Buhari defeated Buhari/Sambo......instead of Jonathan/Sambo
Re: "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo by anaytomi: 1:50am On Mar 21, 2018
asobo:
SAMBO I HOPE IT IS NOT WHAT I AM THINKING.

What are you thinking? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / ‘Lemonade’: Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood, Bags First Cinema Movie Role / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.