Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Help On A This Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On A This Business Idea (1030 Views)

My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On A This Business Idea by Ezebinaugwu(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys I have a good location I will like to open a barbing salon a standard one at that. I will like to hear your advice and suggestions and if possible pictures of existing barbing salon so I can get a clue on. My budget is 700k
Thanks
Re: Help On A This Business Idea by feelings1: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
If you need to add clipper blade sharpening services to the proposed barbing salon visit http://zoeclipperblade.business.site or Whatsapp 07035676469 for enquiries.

Re: Help On A This Business Idea by EasyMind(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2018
Boss. Abeg Breathe on this account. Sorry for quoting you here people full the other thread and I no dey even see road. Thank you

4192251 bet9ja

cc Ezebinaugwu
Re: Help On A This Business Idea by Hafeexla(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2018
Na The Funding Level Take Me Here Detail Bet9ja: Hafeezla <147750249>.
On The Advice You Need, A barbing saloon is good in any location situated beside the road. rent fee are ussually btw 50k, you will need a generator, clippers, shampoo, hair treatment, brush and add on like television view and you can decide to up your game by having free wifi available inside the shop alone, with that people will be flooding your shop

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn How To Import Used Laptops / 5 Profitable Businesses You Can Do From Anywhere. / Lg 32 Inch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.