Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid (28803 Views)

Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Army Commander Attacks Usman Durkwa Convoy's Deputy During Osinbajo's Visit / Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by Cmyname(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Unseriousboy:
TTC(third to comment)
Unseriousboy?

You are truly unserious.
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by Emotionless100: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ladies ladies ladies, hw many times did I call
you?

If you don't love a guy pls and pls let him go, don't chop him because he dat chop easily forget bt him that they chop will never forget

When a guy approach u for relationship and he start given you a gift if you are not interested pls tell him and don't collect they gift and be happy that you have catch a mugu
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by Awoleesu(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
The Devil sailing his alien spaceship, lost control...
Location is 47.5'N; 10'E ...
Devil's ship crashed-Land! Alas! In Borno. Thus, having no vehicle to navigate further, he decided to stay put on location. sad
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by Xisnin(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jiang:

Mr man shut up!!! that young lady always dresses responsibly & modestly, this am absolutely sure of .

wishing her quick recovery

Your last statement was just a cover, you are laughing off that your rapist crew have scored another victory.
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Xisnin:

Your last statement was just a cover, you are laughing off that your rapist crew have scored another victory.

You are very lucky you ain't within reach, cause if you were I would have given you one dirty slap that will make you remember Jesus.

Secondly, I would never wish for even my most hated enemy to be raped talkless of a former class mate. So keep your disgusting, wicked, vile & evil thought to urself
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
So unfortunate, I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by Dearlord(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
The world is so wicked
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by tunary(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Absa:
At last i chop FTC! Seun pls credit my acc
airtime or cash?
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by skyblue4real(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
God where are you?
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by Dexmars(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
You made sense until you added....i don't know if the girl has done something to warrant the attack on her....
Are you actually sane?

You need a quick left
buygala:
sad

Shey the drastic measures they are threatening to take is to ban tricycles from operating sad

That will then give the riders who have hitherto had a reason to remain legit or at least appear to be legit an excuse to join Boko Haram, ISIS, or whatever undecided......the multiplier effect of a tricycle ban will be very unpleasant

The Borno State government should please employ wisdom in dealing with this issue... the state is in enough trouble already

I sympathize with the girl and her family ...I don't know if she has done something to warrant the attack on her or not because i don't know her story.....So I have nothing further to say on that

all I am saying is....Borno Government should take it easy and not further escalate the fvcked up situation in that state

Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by tete7000(m): 4:15am On Mar 21, 2018
gypsey:
well..God doesn't exist God would have stopped the rape before it even happens.

Or maybe God is just useless!

Supposing you are running into a trap and God wishes to save you, will you be able to hear? God who created you without you won't save you without you, that will amount to him violating your self-will which he won't. God calls out to prevent people from falling into harms all the times, but how many listen to his gentle quiet voice? The problem is with man, not God. Man's ability to hear God is usually blanked out by his desire to embark on seemingly good but self-destructive journey. The scripture says there is a way that seems right to man but the end is destruction.
Don't be too sure someone didn't try to persuade that girl not to embark on that ill-fated journey and she didn't listen. Also which manner of a man finished raping a lady then poured acid on her? The incident looked all premeditated. Could she have known her assailant? Is there some truth we aren't privy too? I am not trying to justify the horrendous crime, but maybe the police needs to do a more thorough investigation. The problem with our society is we are an emotion people who jump into hasty conclusion without proper investigation. Maybe our weak point is that we are too lazy to engage in deep critical analysis of issues. Her case looks more like a kind of someone trying to seek retribution from her than a mere rape case.
As for you, God is trying hard to reach you through this print as you read, are you willing to listen to him? When you don't listen today, don't blame him for calamity that befalls you after you embark on self-destructive journey tomorrow.
God does all within his capacity to save men from death while trying not to violate their self-will, but how many listen to him?
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2018
tete7000:

Supposing you are running into a trap and God wishes to save you, will you be able to hear? God who created you without you won't save you without you, that will amount to him violating your self-will which he won't. God calls out to prevent people from falling into harms all the times, but how many listen to his gentle quiet voice? The problem is with man, not God. Man's ability to hear God is usually blanked out by his desire to embark on seemingly good but self-destructive journey. The scripture says there is a way that seems right to man but the end is destruction.
Don't be too sure someone didn't try to persuade that girl not to embark on that ill-fated journey and she didn't listen. Also which manner of a man finished raping a lady then poured acid on her? The incident looked all premeditated. Could she have known her assailant? Is there some truth we aren't privy too? I am not trying to justify the horrendous crime, but maybe the police needs to do a more thorough investigation. The problem with our society is we are an emotion people who jump into hasty conclusion without proper investigation. Maybe our weak point is that we are too lazy to engage in deep critical analysis of issues. Her case looks more like a kind of someone trying to seek retribution from her than a mere rape case.
As for you, God is trying hard to reach you through this print as you read, are you willing to listen to him? When you don't listen today, don't blame him for calamity that befalls you after you embark on self-destructive journey tomorrow.
God does all within his capacity to save men from death while trying not to violate their self-will, but how many listen to him?
there are no prove that God exists, it just makes people feel Good believing that God exists.
who created God? if God created humans, were did God comes from? God must have come from somewere.
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by tete7000(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2018
gypsey:
there are no prove that God exists, it just makes people feel Good believing that God exists.
who created God? if God created humans, were did God comes from? God must have come from somewere.

The first step into knowing God doesn't consist of asking questions like this. No! It consists of submitting to him in faith. From thereon, answers begin to emerge to some questions about God that burdens your mind.
I am sure there are times your earthly authority figures give you directive you don't understand, yet you simply obey. God is infinitely bigger than all those ones, you don't expect him to help you solve your confusion by stampeding him into submission. He expects you to drop that yoga of pride, come to him in humility, accept him first in faith, then other things will follow.
Remember your not believing him doesn't diminish his being, but honestly it totally erodes your essence as a human person. He doesn't lose when you don't believe him, you are the one who have everything to lose.
The choice is yours.
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
tete7000:

The first step into knowing God doesn't consist of asking questions like this. No! It consists of submitting to him in faith. From thereon, answers begin to emerge to some questions about God that burdens your mind.
I am sure there are times your earthly authority figures give you directive you don't understand, yet you simply obey. God is infinitely bigger than all those ones, you don't expect him to help you solve your confusion by stampeding him into submission. He expects you to drop that yoga of pride, come to him in humility, accept him first in faith, then other things will follow.
Remember your not believing him doesn't diminish his being, but honestly it totally erodes your essence as a human person. He doesn't lose when you don't believe him, you are the one who have everything to lose.
The choice is yours.
you didn't Answer my questions! you are still trying to shove that God exist down my throat by repeating the same thing, first off all i didn't ask God to make me, as you keep telling me.
so why did God make me?
look! just because you believe all that fairytales About God doesn't mean i should, I don't lose nothing by not believing. why should i believe in something that doesn't exist?
Good luck! to you if you believe but i don't.

humans can question everything else but when it comes to God No one is allowed to question the existence of God.

Again i ask! were did God come from? who made God? you obviously don't have the Answers. maybe you should wake up and start asking the same questions instead of believing blindly that God exist.
Re: Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid by iukpe: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
MDsambo:
Just look at the kind of hospital she is recieving treatment even though she is critically injured. Only a bed not even a single of those wire-wire oyinbos dey use

Which kain wire? wey the light wey dey pass for wire?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari / Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.