Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend (51684 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by kikimeme(f): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nna na wao ...Nigerians don dey get mind o. He go better!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by visi123: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
What has Yoruba got to do with this, how did they turn him to murderer? micheee

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by statrboiTolu(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:
Graduated from Yoruba land.. hence Yoruba turned him in to a murderer.
your thinking faculty is almost full n d funny thing is that your brain runs on 1kb

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by acaolly1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

Canada wey i dey find like mad

He even graduated from Babcock

Oh Lord

This boy joy ended his parents world

You have everything you needed in life but chose to kill yourself and your girlfriend

Fams believe it or not

The girlfriend go play away match go carry HIV come back the dude killed her upon finding out

Don't argue with me that's the untold story

The boy na confirm oloriburuku, no matter what may have happened, killing and taking ur own life is never a solution eeeediot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by enimcnite(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jesus Christ! My course and hostel mate in Babcock. Why did he do this now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by okeynelson: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
is he from Edo??
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by timilehin007(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:
pls stop this tribal war for God sake...we should join forces instead against fulani..pls let let gones be bygones...
At least till biafra is actualized which I believe will one day come. ..instead of this e-tribal wars we can join forces and tackle this fulani people. ..before the kill us all...at leads think of the venerable and ones among us.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by ajiwo1: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:
Wat h ur language.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by ensamy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Babcock graduates na wa for this kids. It's that not where Davido and co graduated from ? Stubborn rich kids shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mckandre:
why cant u close ya mouth for ones?

Yes I tought so too. even if he can't for ones he can for twos. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by OhiOfIhima: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Asowari:
na wa maybe she cheat on him and he find out.
d young man is a total disgrace to his family... A Babcock graduate 4 dat Matter, so he 4got his first love which happen to be his immediate family dat strive to raise him up till he graduate. because of one useless punna wey full d street of lasgidi. A lady in which u could have made a life simple 4 urself by sending her away or order from Naija in case u don't like mingle wit a foreigners. D guy heavily Bleep up if wat d situation is but am sure as person mentioned earlier.. May contact HIV. Hmmmm n dose who commit suicide... May Allah forgive dem of their sins.. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Viking007(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
WebSurfer:
A life in Canada that many Nigerians would kill for is what this idiot took away... two lives

Don’t go into relationships when you are not emotionally balanced enough to handle the worse

Modified: have once picked up a knife threatening to kill an ex who never wanted to submit to the truth after getting a hint of her promiscuous ways from her WhatsApp convos the way I decided to creep in (which I never did before).. dropped the knife and left after she cried and confessed...

Don’t go into relationships when you are not emotionally balanced enough to handle the worse. Touche.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by 36STATES: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
devigblegble:
The girls’ name sounds Togolese

She could be Igbo. Essozinam means "don't follow me" in Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Muckross1122:
A 30-year-old Nigerian man identified as "Onoseta Oribhabor", has reportedly killed himself after murdering his 27-year-old girlfriend, Essozinam "Martine" Assali, in Toronto, Canada.

It was gathered that the police were called to a condo building in the north end of the city, on March 6, and found Oribhabor dead on a balcony. After a further search, they found a woman inside a unit with obvious signs of trauma.

She was treated for injuries, but ultimately died. Oribhabor graduated from Babcock University, Ogun State, before leaving for Canada. Police characterize the case as a murder-suicide.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/babcock-graduate-commits-suicide-after.html

Why kill the girl? Can we ressurect this guy so we can flog him. Very angry right now! angry

Essozinam, RIP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by fortune1968: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:
rip to your sense .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by delors(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is so sad. Looks like th2 guy flew in from Edmonton.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
What the fucccck!!!!!!!! Are you certain about this news?! Orhi is a very good friend of mine! Tfffffff

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by walebaba2008(f): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
What a pity! You are a serious disgrace to your entire family, generation yet unborn and the entire humanity...Omo buruku jati jati
R2bees:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by ayshugar(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dearlord:
If I handle his spirit now they will say I too wicked.
Easy Bro
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by ayshugar(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Special Force Frm Benin Well Represented

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

Canada wey i dey find like mad

He even graduated from Babcock

Oh Lord

This boy joy ended his parents world

You have everything you needed in life but chose to kill yourself and your girlfriend

Fams believe it or not

The girlfriend go play away match go carry HIV come back the dude killed her upon finding out

Don't argue with me that's the untold story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
devigblegble:
The girls’ name sounds Togolese
More like ghahaian to me.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Pataricatering(f): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
WebSurfer:
A life in Canada that many Nigerians would kill for is what this idiot took away... two lives

Don’t go into relationships when you are not emotionally balanced enough to handle the worse

Modified: have once picked up a knife threatening to kill an ex who never wanted to submit to the truth after getting a hint of her promiscuous ways from her WhatsApp convos the way I decided to creep in (which I never did before).. dropped the knife and left after she cried and confessed...
pulling a knife and threatening someone with it is the dumbest thing ever ! You are lucky you didn’t get into trouble and eff up your life ! Even if your girlfriend was doing whatever with other people ! So ? You move on - find somebody else - simple ! You own nobody - better learn that !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by amakadihot87(f): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:

must you start this war?what has yoruba got to do with this unfortunate story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by lozanni(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
WebSurfer:

Modified: have once picked up a knife threatening to kill an ex who never wanted to submit to the truth after getting a hint of her promiscuous ways from her WhatsApp nko convos the way I decided to creep in (which I never did before).. dropped the knife and left after she cried and confessed...

Please don't try that knife threatening move again.
It's a thin line between pretense and reality. If your former girlfriend is the foul mouthed type who confesses to being a serial cheater and then dares you to do your worst,you might not have dropped the knife and walk away, the way you did.
In anger you might lose self control and bury the knife deep into her stomach or you could just try to inflict a knife wound on her, but this also could lead to death, through loss of blood. I know of one such encounter.
Please stay away from knives.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Kennydoc(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
What if they were both murdered?
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Mckandre(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
tamethem:

Yes I tought so too. even if he can't for ones he can for twos. grin
lol, naso. ure mouthed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Killimadu1: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:

I pity the unfortunate woman that sired a never do well like you, no wonder she died in regret for bringing forth a nonentity to this world. Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Killimadu1: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kestolovee95:
yorroba people and killings!

Amadi Collins of cursed memory, may the soul of your brain rest in pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. / New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.