Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend (51705 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by kmaster007: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
village witch handwork

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by wellmax(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
R2bees:

Sense is far from you.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Fvcking loser, Canada that I would have been doing so many jobs and making money, anyway he prob fell victim to First World problems those of us with Third World Shithole Problems cannot relate with this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by WebSurfer(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
lozanni:

Please don't try that knife threatening move again.
It's a thin line between pretense and reality. If your former girlfriend is the foul mouthed type who confesses to being a serial cheater and then dares you to do your worst,you might not have dropped the knife and walk away, the way you did.
In anger you might lose self control and bury the knife deep into her stomach or you could just try to inflict a knife wound on her, but this also could lead to death, through loss of blood. I know of one such encounter.
Please stay away from knives.

yes, but no matter what, I don’t think I can go that too emotional .. have seen and had worse
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by WebSurfer(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pataricatering:
pulling a knife and threatening someone with it is the dumbest thing ever ! You are lucky you didn’t get into trouble and eff up your life ! Even if your girlfriend was doing whatever with other people ! So ? You move on - find somebody else - simple ! You own nobody - better learn that !
You didn’t get it right ?

I could never have known if I didn’t do that.

She rushed the phone. locked it and all I needed was to be sure because girls are serial liars and very confusing.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Abagworo(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
The name Esozinam sounded prophetic to her situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by slightlyMad(f): 1:21am On Mar 21, 2018
is this they type of humans Babcock raises?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Saddening.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Dis life sef...
Some ppu b sleeping for embassy to get fisa.. Anoda fellow b doin labbish wt fisa..
La wa ooo..
I jus weak

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by mukthar2000(m): 3:00am On Mar 21, 2018
His dad might be all this politicians, its may be law of cama, RIP bro
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 21, 2018
ONeMAnMOPOL:
embarassed

Safe journey to hell, fooooool....

LMAO ...
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Essential(m): 6:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Papiikush:

HIV is not the end of life... An educated fellow should be able to understand that and not take his own life.

Don't always explain situations you were never a witness to. .

Na so you go use your mouth put yourself for wahala. If police hold you.
i hope u are not hiv positive?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Mayflowa(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2018
WebSurfer:
A life in Canada that many Nigerians would kill for is what this idiot took away... two lives

Don’t go into relationships when you are not emotionally balanced enough to handle the worse

Modified: have once picked up a knife threatening to kill an ex who never wanted to submit to the truth after getting a hint of her promiscuous ways from her WhatsApp convos the way I decided to creep in (which I never did before).. dropped the knife and left after she cried and confessed...

If she had reported you, you would be in jail for 18 years. A lot could have gone wrong. She could have even killed you in self-defense and won't spend a day in Jail. If you knew the truth, why didn't just walk away instead of putting her in a life- threatening situation. You must be really unstable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by amliftedhigher: 6:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Muckross1122:
A 30-year-old Nigerian man identified as "Onoseta Oribhabor", has reportedly killed himself after murdering his 27-year-old girlfriend, Essozinam "Martine" Assali, in Toronto, Canada.

It was gathered that the police were called to a condo building in the north end of the city, on March 6, and found Oribhabor dead on a balcony. After a further search, they found a woman inside a unit with obvious signs of trauma.

She was treated for injuries, but ultimately died. Oribhabor graduated from Babcock University, Ogun State, before leaving for Canada. Police characterize the case as a murder-suicide.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/babcock-graduate-commits-suicide-after.html

This is a false news, the guy was murdered along side with his Togolese Girl friend.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by amliftedhigher: 6:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Muckross1122:
A 30-year-old Nigerian man identified as "Onoseta Oribhabor", has reportedly killed himself after murdering his 27-year-old girlfriend, Essozinam "Martine" Assali, in Toronto, Canada.

It was gathered that the police were called to a condo building in the north end of the city, on March 6, and found Oribhabor dead on a balcony. After a further search, they found a woman inside a unit with obvious signs of trauma.

She was treated for injuries, but ultimately died. Oribhabor graduated from Babcock University, Ogun State, before leaving for Canada. Police characterize the case as a murder-suicide.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/babcock-graduate-commits-suicide-after.html

This is a false news, the guy was murdered along side with his Togolese Girl friend.
The guy is doing his second Master's degree in Canada
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Essential(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=ozoebuka1 post=66009719]Edo people sha[/quote ogun will twist ur neck and death sha remain ur household. big fool, edo kill u.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by DRgmodabb1990: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2018
hell fire on point.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by 2shur: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2018
canada go begin ban nigerians now
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by godofuck231: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Most women are not aware of the trying times and what their men go tru nowadays, things that come out of some women's mouth are not what writing home about, things they do are sometimes abominable, pls be careful and be safe, don't use triggering words on a man u so claim to love, violence could trigger the human brain into a bloodbath especially men who have MAOA-A2 anger disorder
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Laeroy(f): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2018
WebSurfer:
A life in Canada that many Nigerians would kill for is what this idiot took away... two lives

Don’t go into relationships when you are not emotionally balanced enough to handle the worse

Modified: have once picked up a knife threatening to kill an ex who never wanted to submit to the truth after getting a hint of her promiscuous ways from her WhatsApp convos the way I decided to creep in (which I never did before).. dropped the knife and left after she cried and confessed...

so if she didn't cry and confess, ull have killed her anyways..... Weldone....
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by IdeyFindWife: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2018
WebSurfer:

Nobody ever really owns another to that point of taking life, for whatever reason.

Even when loving, never go overboard, don't go full-rettard because, on the long run, nobody ever really owns a pvssy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by WebSurfer(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2018
Laeroy:

so if she didn't cry and confess, ull have killed her anyways..... Weldone....
Of course not... all I needed was the truth.. only did that cause she was too hearted
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by WebSurfer(m): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Mayflowa:

If she had reported you, you would be in jail for 18 years. A lot could have gone wrong. She could have even killed you in self-defense and won't spend a day in Jail. If you knew the truth, why didn't just walk away instead of putting her in a life- threatening situation. You must be really unstable.
Read my post again
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by noziz(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2018
Mckandre:
why cant u close ya mouth for ones?

learn to spell correctly for once!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by RaptorX: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2018
Too many dumb comments about why he killed someone in Canada that Nigerians will do anything to get there, you people just stay in Nigeria and be fantasizing about all this oyinbo countries as some kind of Eldorado.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Kestolovee95(f): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2018
Killimadu1:

Amadi Collins of cursed memory, may the soul of your brain rest in pieces.

You for call me amadillo join since na only amala ball full inside your cone skull.

Obor langido. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by pgodson7(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2018
wonder where the life is heading, the dude was my classmate way back in secondary school. rip to both of them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Tunks2017(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Kestolovee95:
yorroba people and killings!

Those that name sound Yoruba to you....... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Queenserah26(f): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2018
This is sad
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by winj3: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus
Canada wey i dey find like mad
He even graduated from Babcock
Oh Lord
This boy joy ended his parents world
You have everything you needed in life but chose to kill yourself and your girlfriend
Fams believe it or not
The girlfriend go play away match go carry HIV come back the dude killed her upon finding out
Don't argue with me that's the untold story

M0ron, you either have inside information or your mentality sucks big time.
1, HIV patients can live normal lives with the right initial medication so no need to kill anyone.
2, They can even have kids who will not have the disease.
3, Name the source of ÿour version of the story!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Killimadu1: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
Kestolovee95:

You for call me amadillo join since na only amala ball full inside your cone skull.

Obor langido. grin grin
[/s]

Amadi Collinis of cursed memory, cocaine and smelly Akpu full your dead brain, reason you still live with your ugly mother at the age of 49 yrs. May your soul rest in hell cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by babafirst(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Papiikush:

You are thinking like a toddler.
He is indeed a toddler,his responses are so 'feeding bottleish'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! / Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos / 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.