Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted (40759 Views)

Drama As Rape Suspect Flees Lagos Court / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / ‘I Decided Not To Impregnate Her Because She Is Only 13’ – Rape Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by pussyAvenger: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
If na naija girls,, wickedness and hypocrisy no go allow them talk true

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by eulogy: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Rape is rape!

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by debolayinka(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thanks for summarizing @OP.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Decryptor(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
At least the woman came out clean to confess she enjoyed it.

Unlike one useless olosho who is using rape and STI as a yardstick to solicit for sympathy to be voted back into the Big Brother Naija House. She don go give Uti Nwachukwu wheelbarrow style and her brother gave Bobrisky doggy style hence they are rooting for her. She has failed already angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Siberia01(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
angry grin sai rape
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Siberia01(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
angry grin sai rape
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Siberia01(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wailers
Decryptor:

Unlike one useless olosho who is using rape and STI as a yardstick to solicit for sympathy to be voted back into the Big Brother Naija House. She has failed already
Decryptor:

Unlike one useless olosho who is using rape and STI as a yardstick to solicit for sympathy to be voted back into the Big Brother Naija House. She has failed already
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Solz7(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2018

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by 989900: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Depressing story.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Yankiss(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
If I am not mistaken . No lady has commented on this thread. Uganda seems to be the land of sex news. Well, some women even have rape fantasies. But to admit this in court beats me. The Judge did well. This is not to justify rape. It is EVIL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Decryptor(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Siberia01:
Wailers

You follow give Bobrisky on her behalf? undecided
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by BiafranBushBoy: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
dumo1:

Trash...

OK bro.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by AngelicBeing: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
malware:
Suspect should be discharged, acquitted and paid immediately for a job well done.
tongue

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by gtown: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
tolulope1990:
My Only Concern Now Is How God Wil Give Me Power 2 Rewind Back To 1930 TO GIVE BUHARI FATHER CONDOM
May God protects us against giving birth to troll, including internet troll
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by SUNDICOS(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Udonminit?
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Next2Bezee(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
givan:
Moral Lesson:

That which is worth doing, is worth doing well.

God forgive us.

Hahahaha you are not well lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

OK bro.
You sef read the story link you posted, too much repetitions everywhere and no editing of the story before publishing.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
I don't know how many will agree or disagree with me but a Rape is a rape whether the victim enjoyed it or not.

That she enjoyed it doesn't prove it wasn't a crime.

It's strange she claimed she enjoyed it though but may be the offender happened to be every inch a dream man of the victim (I mean physical appearance) who knows.

A victim of rape enjoying it is strange but the offence was committed all the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by wellmax(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
tolulope1990:
[s]My Only Concern Now Is How God Wil Give Me Power 2 Rewind Back To 1930 TO GIVE BUHARI FATHER CONDOM [/s]

Nonsense. Trash. Rubbish
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Onyeakachukwu29: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dis is serious llol
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please, how do I change my username on nairaland?
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by lexy2014: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Newpride:
Case closed be that.

There's no more rape allegation since the girl said she consented.
she didn't say she consented. She said she was raped but that she enjoyed it
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by lexy2014: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
tamethem:
I don't know how many will agree or disagree with me but a Rape is a rape whether the victim enjoyed it or not.

It's strange she claimed she enjoyed it though but may be the offender happened to be every inch a dream man of the victim (I mean physical appearance) who knows.

A victim of rape enjoying it is strange but the offence was committed all the same.
if u can prove that d detectives and d female judge who gave d verdict was wrong, I will agree with u. Until then, it was just a case of consensual sex
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Coolgent(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
tolulope1990:
My Only Concern Now Is How God Wil Give Me Power 2 Rewind Back To 1930 TO GIVE BUHARI FATHER CONDOM
you must be stupid.
i blame your parent for lack of moral upbringing.
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Dcholeric: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2018
women and false (sex) allegations.
The law needs to be very careful .
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Dcholeric: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2018
tolulope1990:
you're blessed .
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Cardozzo(m): 12:14am On Mar 21, 2018
tamethem:

They are both in a Secret affair.... You Should know that....... Don't trust Bitches.......
Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2018
The problem with the case is simple.

The woman waited 4 days before reporting the case.

4 days.....is enough for any wounds to heal, and any evidence to vanish.

The best time to collect evidence in a case like this is IMMEDIATELY after the rape.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by cococandy(f): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2018
What lawyer in their right mind asks a victim if they enjoyed the rape?

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted by sirusX(m): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2018
Cromcruach91:
The problem with the case is simple.

The woman waited 4 days before reporting the case.

4 days.....is enough for any wounds to heal, and any evidence to vanish.

The best time to collect evidence in a case like this is IMMEDIATELY after the rape.
True....but she was hoping it would die there with her and no one would ever know except the rapist and her

On her part I can’t phantom the psychology to it as the body is different from the mind. Even if the body enjoyed it, I dunno if she wanted it in her mind...that’s where I get confused cz I never expected the outcome undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend / RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) / Man Jumps From Lagos Magistrate Court 3rd Floor, Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.