Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need (1737 Views)

Admin And HR Manager Needed N275k-N300k Monthly / Graduate Admin & Logistics Officer At Nigeria Inter-bank Settlement System Plc / Graduate Logistics Officer In A Renowned Telecommunication Servicing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Grubbix Catering Services is located in Sabo Yaba, Lagos mainland, Lagos. Our company is mainly into Beverages, Confectionery, Drinks and offering Cocktail, Small Chops, catering (Corporate and Outdoor)

We are recruiting to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Admin and Logistics Officer (Full time)

Requirements and Qualifications

* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
* Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with
multiple tasks and projects at hand
* Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
* Able to plan and organize an effective logistics with the available resources.
* Self-directed and able to work without supervision
* Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas while managing company's facilities.
* Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads operation meetings, and supervises when needed
* Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed
* BSc/ HND in business administration or other related field preferred.
* 1-3 year prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative
responsibilities in a related field
* Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
* Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars

Interested person(s), Please send your CV to cyprian.nnalue@yahoo.com on or before Thursday 22 March 2018.

* Please note that interview will hold on Friday, 23rd March 2018.
* Proximity will be considered.
* Applicants should be ready to resume immediately
Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by vikithor(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
with the role or job description of a general manager,

how much will they pay?

and one having all these managerial skills go still dey beg to apply ?
Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by dan4oster120(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Plese friends don't go work with Grubbix,have being there and my 1month experience with Grubbix is so aweful and i don't want the same for you....working with this company have a negative effect on your life and destiny.......think well

2 Likes

Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2018
dan4oster120:
Plese friends don't go work with Grubbix,have being there and my 1month experience with Grubbix is so aweful and i don't want the same for you....working with this company have a negative effect on your life and destiny.......think well
really! Unmhmm na wa o
Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2018
dan4oster120:
pls tell us more about it
Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by Bism(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2018
dan4oster120:
please tell me more through private dm
Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by Bunk20: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pls can you throw more light so we can understand better
Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
am sure they have sacked the Lady there who is their admin cos I met her the last time I was there.....see the working conditions is not palatable at all....I won't advice anyone to try and go for their job....cos they would use you and also they would also wanted to use your glory........ ;Dam sure they have sacked the Lady there who is their admin cos I met her the last time I was there.....see the working conditions is not palatable at all....I won't advice anyone to try and go for their job....cos they would use you and also they would also wanted to use your glory........

4 Likes

Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by Bism(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Aridunnuoluwa:
am sure they have sacked the Lady there who is their admin cos I met her the last time I was there.....see the working conditions is not palatable at all....I won't advice anyone to try and go for their job....cos they would use you and also they would also wanted to use your glory........ ;Dam sure they have sacked the Lady there who is their admin cos I met her the last time I was there.....see the working conditions is not palatable at all....I won't advice anyone to try and go for their job....cos they would use you and also they would also wanted to use your glory........
Are you a past employer of the company. please share more light on their working condition in details

2 Likes

Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by Bunk20: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Still can't understand, can you all explain in a way we would get. What really happened
Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Bism:

Are you a past employer of the company. please share more light on their working condition in details
my dear they would make you go through rigorous interview session especially from their directress and some of them who hardly have the qualifications you have...and they will be wiggling their mouth here ans there and they would give you conditions that they themselves cannot abide with...like resuming 7:30am and closing as late as 10pm not minding where you are from....even my enemy I cannot allow to work with them......they change staffs like ones underwear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by Bism(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Aridunnuoluwa:

my dear they would make you go through rigorous interview session especially from their directress and some of them who hardly have the qualifications you have...and they will be wiggling their mouth here ans there and they would give you conditions that they themselves cannot abide with...like resuming 7:30am and closing as late as 10pm not minding where you are from....even my enemy I cannot allow to work with them......they change staffs like ones underwear
Thanks for your prompt advise. No wonder they have open vacancy without spacing. Hope their pay is good
Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by corpershun: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Nnaluecy:

Grubbix Catering Services is located in Sabo Yaba, Lagos mainland, Lagos. Our company is mainly into Beverages, Confectionery, Drinks and offering Cocktail, Small Chops, catering (Corporate and Outdoor)

We are recruiting to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Admin and Logistics Officer (Full time)

Requirements and Qualifications

* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
* Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with
multiple tasks and projects at hand
* Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
* Able to plan and organize an effective logistics with the available resources.
* Self-directed and able to work without supervision
* Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas while managing company's facilities.
* Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads operation meetings, and supervises when needed
* Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed
* BSc/ HND in business administration or other related field preferred.
* 1-3 year prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative
responsibilities in a related field
* Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
* Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars

Interested person(s), Please send your CV to cyprian.nnalue@yahoo.com on or before Thursday 22 March 2018.

* Please note that interview will hold on Friday, 23rd March 2018.
* Proximity will be considered.
* Applicants should be ready to resume immediately

You guys have a bad public image, if an individual should google your firm and this thread pops up you guys are done for.

Work on your customer service and never treat your human resource so bad that they don't even have one positive thing to say about y'all

1 Like

Re: Admin And Logistics Officer Urgently Need by hopeka(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please guys, don't go near the company. i once attend their rigorous interview and their working condition is so bad and poor. They will not only use your glory, but your destiny and future. useless company employing every week because of the high rate of unemployment in the country.

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Vacancies At Spectranet Consult / Transsion Holdings Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Sundry Markets Limited Management Trainees & Exp. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.