Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum (15353 Views)

Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South / "North Is Nigeria's Problem" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Replies Arewa Forum / Ignore IPOB, You Are Safe In The North - Arewa Youths Tell Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Spagmoore(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2018
agadez007:
The thread is almost empty,No Yoruba Muslim in sight Masturbating because na their Oga pata pata talk this one

Imagine this statement was made by a flatheaded Jew, thread for don Full with Yoruba cum everywhere

Wetin consign me self

what is your problem with yoruba self, am a yoruba and am a Christian. Religion can never separate us, nor make us to fight ourselves.... We have Muslims and christaians in every family and we live peacefully with each other,
oga make use of your brain ooo and leave us alone for Christ sake
we are one and always be one u hear mumu person..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by saibop(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2018
agadez007:
The thread is almost empty,No Yoruba Muslim in sight Masturbating because na their Oga pata pata talk this one

Imagine this statement was made by a flatheaded Jew, thread for don Full with Yoruba cum everywhere

Wetin consign me self
Indirectly, you are a problem to peace of this country. Why single out Yoruba Muslims. If you want to insult a tribe, at least be a man enough to mention them all.
With people like you ,this country will always be at war either with tribalism or religion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Joke of the year grin grin
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Olifiz(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2018
Is it not the same people that Fulani are taking over their lands. Instead of them to face their problems squarely n solve them. because they get money from niger delta oil, where are ur rice pyramids n the rest of the pyramids. Let naija break n see how fast development will rescend in the north. Even ur so called leaders will all leave to foreign lands.

There are betters ways we all can live together more better ways. Let’s remove tribalism n religion..............I don tire to type our problem too much. Chai.

Oman do u have space for me? Finally na Canada I wan go.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by darqly(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2018
But they have a VALID point. If the rest of Nigeria will PERISH without the North grin, why won't they punish us and just go? At least, they will leave middle belt alone for once, because not even Yahaya "Olodo" Bello can convince middle belt to join core North.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by LZAA: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2018
OnyeOGA:
grin what an Irony. You mean the desert
Lzaa, imhotep, nkwocha1

Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by CioAngels(f): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Imagine what an elder statesman is saying, that it took the visit of your women to realise that you must secede with due respect sir, because you have all the military formations, government offices, oil companies and others in your zone, so you think that's all that is there to make you survive. Please you people are to move out of Nigeria, please do it now or remain shameless empty vessel. If this is why you people are sending Fulani herdsmen to kill non Fulani just to say other cannot survive with you, it is big lie. Please, you people can leave this very minute and it will be a good relief
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Shroud: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2018
The audacity of a parasite region. The sheer effrontery of this baggage to the rest of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2018
They should prove it by breaking up this country
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Cooly100: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2018
omohayek:

And what exactly forced you to drag "Yoruba Muslim" into a discussion about a statement by northern politicians, if not for your own personal Yoruba obsession? You must be one of those sick people who see Yorubas everywhere - under their beds, inside their fridges, in their closets, even up in the clouds interfering with their thoughts through mind-control rays ... Did a Yoruba Muslim steal your wife, or leave you homeless on the street by voiding your tenancy?

Yes MURIC stole my wife grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Cooly100: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2018
The day the NORTH say they want out of Nigeria...

I will buy 1,000,000 cows from them for mega send off party....

The party will run for a month... tongue tongue tongue

Cc Quotasystem
Python1
buhariguy
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by es144000: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Yet you don't want restructuring
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by stchinedu: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Nutase:
That's very true. The day north say they are fed up with Nigeria this entity will break up.
please let them say it...

This 'entity' is fed up already undecided
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by yommygift15: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2018
You must be crazy, what's ur contributions towards the development of this country?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2018
So all of una wan do yahoo plus, if e say make una bring una gf pant come una go carry give am? Lazy bastards!

Babalawosisfake:
mean while nairaland babalawos has been busted as a fake and scammer. check my last topic
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by FX2BROWN: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Truly, the Northern part of Nigeria had been the part that had drew us into backwardness .
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by pressplay411(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:
I guess that's why you always want things to be done your own way, disturbing the peace of the country.

Leave and see whether it will survive or not.

Let them even vex and try us. Atleast they've embezzled more than enough to feed their 10 future generations. Barawo banza shege. (I curse them in their language)
This North supremacy we've condoned for too long ends this coming election.

No I'm not a tribalist, just anti-northern supremacy..
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by ogbunka: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2018
go to hell north
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2018
pressplay411:

Let them even vex and try us. Atleast they've embezzled more than enough to feed their 10 future generations. Barawo banza shege. (I curse them in their language)
This North supremacy we've condoned for too long ends this coming election.

No I'm not a tribalist, just anti-northern supremacy..

Lol. Always causing trouble everywhere.
Am really fed up of them
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
hatchy:
The North that is desert .....what an irony.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Ndi Iberibe!
If the north were nothing but a barren desert, what the hell are over 10 million of you doing over there?
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
HiddenShadow:
When is the North going.?

We are tired of them.
We are going nowhere, deal with it
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Cooly100: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
GoroTango:
We are going nowhere, deal with it

Why are your leaders lying then..as usual?

Just accept that you are parasite and need help from your host..instead of greedily sucking your host to death.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by DonBobes(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
dfrost:

cheesy grin Donbobes don vex ooo.

Lets leave ethnicity alone, even tho I have AREWA blood flowing in my veins, wats wrong is wrong. Period
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by djoey89: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
which kain ode talk be dis?
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Your brains in your Arewa forum have deserted you.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by vikyno(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Did anyone see where the man said" Bokoharam has spread to the South".... Could that be the confirmation we need about Bokoharam disguising as Herdsmen to kill people all over the Country now?

I think the picture is getting clearer.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Bede2u(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
omohayek:

[s]And what exactly forced you to drag "Yoruba Muslim" into a discussion about a statement by northern politicians, if not for your own personal Yoruba obsession? You must be one of those sick people who see Yorubas everywhere - under their beds, inside their fridges, in their closets, even up in the clouds interfering with their thoughts through mind-control rays ... Did a Yoruba Muslim steal your wife, or leave you homeless on the street by voiding your tenancy?[/s]
nonsense talk. address the issue he raised. what is yoruba muslim's opinion in the matter undecided
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
hatchy:

Ndi Iberibe!

most food n cash crops come from the north, most o I didn't say all
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by crafteck(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
No one can get fed up of where they are being fed
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by mikolo80: 2:23am On Mar 22, 2018
hatchy:

Ndi Iberibe!
dubai is a desert
no one single savannah and yet....
Re: Nigeria Can’t Survive Without North – Arewa Forum by prof12(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
nero2face:
how can they get fed up with Nigeria when they're de benefiting side?, they have nothing to survive on, lazy greedy fellows

What resources was used to develop what they are benefiting from today?.
All lousy southerners like you should have their brains factory reset.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall / CBN's "Naira Redesign" Policy Is A Charade. They Know It Won't Work / Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.