Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

$9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him (27359 Views)

Oshiomhole’s Corruption File Found In Magu’s House, EFCC Prepares To Arrest Him / How We Were Attacked At Ambode's House – EFCC / President Buhari Sacks Paul Boroh As Amnesty Coordinator; Asks NSA To Probe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Wawuuuu..... and to think he's of this administration issa surprise, I thought Buhari said all his aids are saints undecided
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by WinkWrld: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Imagine how much is in people's houses already. We are in shithole country.
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by bumi10(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2018
Choi
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by guttentag(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2018
juanjo2:
Bring all Nigeria politicians together that in Aso rock, Pay shakau for 20 suicide bombers, then Nigeria will start ah whole fresh again...
#My opinion.

who are the Boko Harams?
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Sijo01(f): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Buhari's cabinet is full of corrupt entities. Hope he continues to look inward and bring them all to book.
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Pusyiter(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Conspiracy Theory: Why is it only Southerners that get hooked by the EFCC? If it were to be a Northerner, the story would have been different. I hope it is not what am thinking?

1 Like

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by kullozone(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2018
It's not my business. Afterall it would just end up in other politicians' pocket.

Let me face my client jare smiley
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by CoolAmbience(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
This is the same man Buhari spoke so highly of when he was nominated

What do you mean?

So Buhari is now God to know that he would steal? Why didn't Buhari shield him?

You want to blame this too on Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by elhbb: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Every body is corrupt

1 Like

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by lionshare: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Anyone that believes this story...is prolly a zombie. The Efcc we have come to know in the past few years has a big affection for media trials and peddling bogus figures in the media to drive home the idea that they are working...if only people know how lucrative it is to work for the EFCC....Lets leave it here!!!

1 Like

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by guttentag(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2018
seuncyber:
9m$ Jesus Christ help this nation

People never chop

No light

No good education

No road

Zero health care

No water

Baba God help us oh

Oloshi government

Nigerians are wicked and heartless

1 Like

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by CoolAmbience(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2018
lilytender:

This one is an unfortunate child. Your family is dyeing of poverty and you are here supporting a man that kept $9m stolen money in his bedroom. You need another brain.

A lot of times, I wonder what the so called poor masses even want.

Buhari is doing a good job and that explains the bickering from all quarters, especially from the elite / political class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by israelmao(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2018
It will go in the way of mainagate, Baruagate,Babchirgate and the rest of the gates.
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Babalawosisfake: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2018
mean while nairaland babalawos has been busted as a fake and scammer. check my last topic

1 Like

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by SoNature(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2018
What's he doing with all that money?

Indeed, the Blackman is cursed!

1 Like

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Crucify him ... Asap
SIMPLE, although.....
He is not worthy to die same way JESUS.
He should rather be FED to the CROCODILES
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by umarshehu58(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2018
I already gaveup on this country.

Corruption is just increasing in x10 daily
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Uppalove(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2018
All are just the same. Nothing is new again in my country.

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Pataricatering(f): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Esseite:
This is a wake up call to the very few good ones amongst us whom still uphold integrity..

If we don't speak loud and via for political positions we would be ruled by rogues and divisive characters.

That is why we support 100% re-ordering of election sequence, that is the closest chance of getting the right people into power without godfathers.
pls I’m curious- how will re-ordering of election help in getting the right people in ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by kenx1(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Mad country
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Pataricatering(f): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2018
They should add terrorism charges to his offence sef.
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Charly68: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Throwback:
Good catch.
Why is it that Nigerians are so criminally oriented? How can you be stealing money meant to rehabilitate your own people?
Yet his mentally handicapped militant sympathizers are already declaring war on behalf of a thief, as if his replacement is not also from the same NigerDelta.
. Mentally handicapped indeed...
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by GOFRONT(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Who is the whistleblower??

Anywayz that is why there is hunger n hardship in d land
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Adroit17(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Honestly this is a complete mystified brain disorder display by this creek people..........

A thief was arrest for diverting money meant for the payment of tuition of Niger delta dude schooling abroad.........the same Niger delta born spewing and threatening to take up arms for clear fund theft mend for their brothers welfare....

it just goes to show one thing....

In Nigeria...Personal Interest Rules even within and among ur own people

3 Likes

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Boss13: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2018
I refuse to believe this story on the premise of the conviction rate of EFCC. It appears EFCC flexes it’s muscles only on the pages of newspapers. The same cash recovery in Osborne Towers is still within the purview if NIA and is creating conflicts between some members of the Presidency and NIA. Nobody has been charged to court or convicted.

2 Likes

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by maestroferddi: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Buhari and APC and the charade they call government...
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Yankee101: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2018
Side effects of chop alone

1 Like

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2018
APC must blame GEJ for this... grin
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by ifyan(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2018
This is just a tip of the iceberg. This is the one seen, what about the ones not seen.

9ja l hail de.
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by ariesbull: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Why are we fúcked up as a nation

A whopping $9 million ..that money can build a new town
Build some decent hospital
Get the farmers best equipment

But the black Nigerian is basically stupid and wicked

Be it Igbo ,Yoruba ,Hausa or Niger Delta

They are bunch of idiots...I am sick and tired of all these

No one is free

3 Likes

Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by ariesbull: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2018
SoNature:
What's he doing with all that money?

Indeed, the Blackman is cursed!

It's not black man but black Nigeria......these guys are totally jinxed
Re: $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him by bejeria101(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Magu apc and buhari are retards! What is this to prove? Buhari your son drove a $156k bike where did the money come frm? Magu you dnt knw your job,no wonder the senate didnt approve you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo / Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki / Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.