Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) (40699 Views)

Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2018
xreal:
I see police at the scene.

The danfo man will be guilty automatically.
In Nigeria, the rich are always innocent.

Did you read where it was said the danfo bashed the ferrari.
Why do you have underdog complex

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Babalawosisfake: 6:50am On Mar 21, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
Many Ifs will go through the driver's mind? How about if i wait a second and allow the Lamborghini carry him wahala go? How about if i no work today? How about if this bus no start in the morning?

Reality check...this one na big gbese grin grin grin grin grin
mean while the great babalawos of nairaland has been busted as fake. check my last topic.
jy2kbeyond:
Many Ifs will go through the driver's mind? How about if i wait a second and allow the Lamborghini carry him wahala go? How about if i no work today? How about if this bus no start in the morning?

Reality check...this one na big gbese grin grin grin grin grin
mean while the great babalawos of nairaland has been busted as fake. check my last topic.
lol
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by kehinde1588(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2018
g
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by 7ran53nd: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2018
sheybi you guys know how irresponsible these danfo and Keke drivers behave on the road. They have no regards for safety or rules and a lot of times, they intentionally bash or scratch cars - the reasoning behind that behavior; most absurd - "make I dash am colour" - that's what they'd say. Any pristine vehicle on the road attracts their envy and bitterness as though the person in the car is directly responsible for their situation. If you're driving your own car, you are careful and if your car happens to be new, you're even more careful so this accident is most likely not the Ferrari owner's fault - I may be wrong though.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Angy55(f): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And so what? They are both vehicles. Why are you all forming as if the Danfo is a piece of metal?

Maybe the Ferrari is a China product self cheesy cheesy
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Youceee: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2018
That danfo driver must be stupid tho...u see a car u dont always see everyday...why not give metres distance and folo the car jeje. No, they must always form galadima, u think it's d conventional toyota u people always bash everyday...Odeh...u don buy market today.

If u see cars like phantom rolls royce, G wagon, ferrari and all those sports cars, better give metres distance cos any scratch, dem go sell ur whole family for repairs

11 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2018
See gobe.
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2018
When i saw the video yesterday, I laughed Like a crazy person. You know when you never thought something would come to lass ever and it actually did. Well, i wish the Danfo Driver Goodluck. Everyday for the Thief and just one day like this for the owner.

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by GreenArrow1(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Muckross1122:
There was a commotion at the lekki tollgate of lagos as one danfo bus driver bashes a Lamborghini yesterday evening.

As you are blogging eh, spare some time to also work on your command of the English language.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by borngeologist(m): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2018
xreal:

i guess you are not leaving in nigeria..cause if you are...you would no danfo drivers are naturally reckless

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2018
xreal:

you are foooolish. to make the rich and poor statement. i would have a ferrarri or lamborghini and be following danfo to drag road abi? the danfo is automatically guilty and he must pay for it. . i dont pity them at all. you need to see the way they use the road..

4 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by OboOlora(f): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2018
That’s a Lambo not a Rarri!

All these Naija local pple sef

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2018
bigboss80s:

Get a brain.

It's clear from the video that the Danfo guy is wrong.
And everybody knows how these madmen called danfo drivers behave.

There's no way the Lambo guy will get any money out of that guy. He will just have to cut his losses and move on. Too bad

how about selling the danfo for whatever you can find and add some money to go fixing?
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 21, 2018
7ran53nd:
sheybi you guys know how irresponsible these danfo and Keke drivers behave on the road. They have no regards for safety or rules and a lot of times, they intentionally bash or scratch cars - the reasoning behind that behavior; most absurd - "make I dash am colour" - that's what they'd say. Any pristine vehicle on the road attracts their envy and bitterness as though the person in the car is directly responsible for their situation. If you're driving your own car, you are careful and if your car happens to be new, you're even more careful so this accident is most likely not the Ferrari owner's fault - I may be wrong though.

That's it. Lastma and Co are their parters in crime as they look the other way while Danfos drive one way, run red lights or park indiscriminately. You can bet they will try to help beg the owner

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by chronique(m): 7:01am On Mar 21, 2018
I hope the danfo driver has resumed his house boy work for the Ferrari owner for the next 15 or 20 yrs.

5 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by 2shur: 7:02am On Mar 21, 2018
daz y its beta to buy a car of 2m 3m
it dem bash am.u go no say na small panel beating of 15k.
but luxury cars like ferrari..range rove.lambos
once dem bash am.
just run
cause parts no dey tor naija
na waste of money.
y u go dey drag with danfo wey be german volkswagen bus scrap
abegi
go sleep
dah one na talk.
u go blame yurself tire
why drive a damn low ride woth no ground clearance and expect not to be bashed

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Origin(f): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2018
Even the headline made me laugh.

Na to faint on the spot remain.

Begging can not solve this one (how many prostrations) grin

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Bjgirl1: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2018
Yeparipa,na everlasting gbese be dis o.what a pity
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by ayusco85(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2018
SirHouloo:
And the guy stayed.
As soon as e happen, he no suppose even argue who dey at fault first... Na to just disappear.

You sound like someone who doesn't take responsibility for his actions. That's a cowardly act u are suggesting. Face the consequences before karma visits in d future

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by crusufixo(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And so what? They are both vehicles. Why are you all forming as if the Danfo is a piece of metal?

Bro....the danfo is not just a piece of metal, its a very heavy piece of metal....am sure you would understand better when one bashes your car.....
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by RexTramadol1: 7:12am On Mar 21, 2018
Village people spotted his destiny helper

And made him bash his car

Destiny Bashers at work.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by egworlordor(m): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Make d guy go repair e car; Watin happen don happen... or make d danfo carry d car go e mechanic make de panel beat am grin

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by talk2percy(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2018
Eh, why e no comot from the front of the danfo in time now??
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Born2Breed(f): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2018
The way they drive one thinks they own the road.

Let him sell all his belongings to fix the shit.
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2018
xreal:

Please stop being a morọn
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by nedu2000(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2018
ibkgab001:

Once you hit a car from back ... you are definitely guilty according to World Standard not only in Nigeria or Africa except the Danfo man have insurance he won't go unpunished
what if the car in front was reversing and the danfo behind was stationary?
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by SirHouloo(m): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2018
ayusco85:

You sound like someone who doesn't take responsibility for his actions. That's a cowardly act u are suggesting. Face the consequences before karma visits in d future
Leaving his Danfo behind has spoken volumes.
He can trace the owner later.
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Obierika(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2018
If I were the owner if the Lamborghini or Ferrari I would shoot the driver of the fandom since I know I can't get a discount me from him to repair the car!
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by crafteck(m): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2018
xreal:

Ur you drive you will know they are always guilty.... Come to think of it, you deserve curse ooooo
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Christafarian(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2018
ibkgab001:
Trouble re oooo

The veteran singer called Tony Tetulla will be somewhere laughing out Louder

Ahhhhhhhh you don hit my car Gbese repete
Veteran singer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck / Accident At Otukpo-Enugu Round About Kills Many (Graphic Photos) / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.