Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) (40687 Views)

Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by djbussy(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Good news but bad video. The Ferrari money can acquire knowledge to build Ferrari for Nigerians. Danfo fit hit land?
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by crafteck(m): 7:32am On Mar 21, 2018
SamuelTurner:
Justify the rich and blame the poor.
.[right][/right]nigeria is a shit hole

You deserve a curse
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by kfrosh: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2018
If you live and drive in Lagos, you will know automatically that the Danfo guy will be the one at fault.
xreal:
I see police at the scene.

The danfo man will be guilty automatically.
In Nigeria, the rich are always innocent.
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by hokafor(m): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2018
Lol, so people drive Ferrari in Nigeria? On which road? The Ferrari driver should just start counting his losses.
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by crafteck(m): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Truth is it isnt a problem for the ferari driver, you dont get a car like cos you have money to buy car(corolla), you get a 20m and above car cos you can afford it, the danfo should be sold for 300k and the ferari driver should use it to buy drink, if let go the danfo will do something more reckless and would probably take a life
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Hydriss(m): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Op that's a Lamborghini
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Gbese enter.

Tokubo 2005 Toyota Sienna LE for sale at OSmoto, Ipaja Lagos for enquiries and viewing please call: 08059598981

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by sugah: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2018
nedu2000:
what if the car in front was reversing and the danfo behind was stationary?
Then the reversing car would have hit the stationary car 'from the front'. That's different from hitting a car 'from the back'

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Clue147: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2018
xreal:
I see police at the scene.

The danfo man will be guilty automatically.
In Nigeria, the rich are always innocent.

Most times wen we communicate we partially expose our level of education or knowledge,automatically wrong is what u said for hitting a card ahead of u wen there is a required distance each vehicle is meant to maintain.....make sure u go to driving school when u want to learn driving,don't do road side.
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2018
I pity the Danfo driver cry
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Clue147: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2018
TobidaVinci:
Gbese enter.

Tokubo 2015 Toyota Sienna LE for sale at OSmoto for N2270000 for enquiries and viewing call or whatsapp: 08059598981
Did u steal this car?this is not a 2015 sienna not even a 2012 I wonder what u actually have to sell
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Godsent4life: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Clue147:

Did u steal this car?this is not a 2015 sienna not even a 2012 I wonder what u actually have to sell
bro please do you have iTunes for sale?
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Kingpee2(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2018
bigboss80s:

Get a brain.

It's clear from the video that the Danfo guy is wrong.
And everybody knows how these madmen called danfo drivers behave.

There's no way the Lambo guy will get any money out of that guy. He will just have to cut his losses and move on. Too bad
he has not concluded yet na,he only said what everyone on Nigeria will randomly say when issues like this happens,it’s not just about being obvious if the Danfo man was guilty,it’s just a norm that we judge circumstances so fast just because of the personalities ....
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by onomeabuja: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2018
Muckross1122:
There was a commotion at the lekki tollgate of lagos as one danfo bus driver bashes a Lamborghini yesterday evening.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PHLQchMs6s

Source:

http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/danfo-bus-bashes-lamborghini-at-lekki.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44
AH NA SO....
TINUBU U DON BASH MY CAR..OYIBO REPETE
MY OWN DON BETTER O ..OYIBO REPETE
I SAY TINUBU U DON BASH MY CAR O..OYIBO REPETE
MY OWN DON BETTER O..OYIBO REPETE......BGAM
na only cry d danfo driver go cry nah even d owner of d ferrari go tire for d driver tears...watch & see
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Lexusgs430: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2018
The danfo driver should just tender himself for very long term self imposed slavery........
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by leuelliot(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2018
Na Lamborghini o not Ferrari

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2018
Its a Lambo...
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Foolish44: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Mumu Blogger and Mumu video

Una no know difference between Lamborghini and Ferrari

1 Like

Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Boss13: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2018
The driver of the Ferrari is not the owner. The owner of a Ferrari will not want this much attention. He will simply walk away and if he doesn’t want to walk away, I wonder how much the driver can afford him that would fix the car.

I would walk away after stern warning because public bus drivers are nuisance. I do it all the time because there is insurance that should handle such situation and if a Ferrari does not have auto insurance - hmmm
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Homguy(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And so what? They are both vehicles. Why are you all forming as if the Danfo is a piece of metal?
because the danfo is.
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by ibkgab001: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2018
nedu2000:
what if the car in front was reversing and the danfo behind was stationary?

That could not happen at the toll gate once you miss your route you will have to cross the toll first and turn to the opp direction
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by dfrost: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2018
iykecicero:

Say what you know - as if you don’t know how these reckless Danfo drivers run around and bash people’s vehicles in Nigeria.

Not all Danfo drivers are reckless.

PS: Don't ask me if I'm a Danfo driver. cool
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by nograv: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2018
That is why you dont drive a car like that in Lagos. The standard of driving in Lagos is horrendous... cheesy
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Slymonster(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Those danjo and keke are problem if you are driving in lagos. Trust me
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by MrxxxSmart(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Fake news from ferrari to lamborghini...No proof just police
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by piagetskinner(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
hahah.. this one na gbege oo..

danfo hits a Lamborghini.. Even the entire money hell make in this life cannot fix that car...

make he just go do house boy for the rich owner till he can pay up
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by clemz85(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ferrari and lambougini one danfo bus,

This topic gan!
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by coolh3ad(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And so what? They are both vehicles. Why are you all forming as if the Danfo is a piece of metal?

The Danfo can never be compared to a Ferrari/lambo......
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by cardoctor(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
50 danfos if sold cannot pay for that repair .
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
The bus driver don buy market.
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by folasayolyn(f): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2018
ibkgab001:
Trouble re oooo

The veteran singer called Tony Tetulla will be somewhere laughing out Louder

Ahhhhhhhh you don hit my car Gbese repete

no be only Tony Tetuila. the dude who sang gbese re e no dey tire would also be balling
Re: Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Clue147:

No I didn't steal the car, thanks for the inform it was a mistake it 2005 model.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck / Accident At Otukpo-Enugu Round About Kills Many (Graphic Photos) / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.