Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo (26979 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by salesforce: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by chloedogie(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Crocky23:

Why asking for pictures of my parents, are they the Vice president?

No now. You know some people are castigating you and abusing you. Let's just show them a beautiful family of yours. Let them see your family as more beautiful than the Osibanjo's you called ugly. Then they can hide their faces in shame after seeing yours. Oyah post it for them bro. Cheers.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by alen4smith(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Crocky23:
Ugliest vice president ever.
The wife o = ugly
The children nko = ugly
Na wa

*Modified*
For those quoting me, check pictures of former Vice Presidents like Sambo Jonathan or even Atiku.
you this broke dude go get yourself busy.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Ayoade18: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Congratulations to Madam Kiki Osinbajo. May God bless you union.
I also want to implore the federal government of Nigeria to please encourage
Nigerians to be investors. Cryptocurrency investment is a good one. Stock purchase is also great.
I'm investing in cryptocurrency and I'm trading with Global Axis Exchange. Visit them on www.globalaxisexchange.com

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2018
Big Men:Two Kids (Worst Worst)
Poor Men: Na God Dey give children...
And you wondering the definition of generational poverty?
Anyways wats ma own, some stewpeedity is like zee world and peak milk combined...
Lets plan for the coming generation...
Born wetin ur power carry.. No b God Dey do children,He only gives... Na we dey do... Everyone loves dis kinda family but how many can say STOP it haff done??
Make I Dey go. I dey come

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Queenserah26(f): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2018
I love this family
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2018
These ones are far finer than buhari's children. I like that the wedding was low key at least for people of their callibre.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by lloyds(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
No one took after he mother's genes.
The woman is effortlessly beautiful.
Kiki is not bad at all too.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by billyG(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
osinbajo's wife is v.beautiful he is a man favoured by God 2 enjoy d good things of life.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by akinszz: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Crocky23:
Ugliest vice president ever.
The wife o = ugly
The children nko = ugly
Na wa

*Modified*
For those quoting me, check pictures of former Vice Presidents like Sambo Jonathan or even Atiku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) / Mass Actions Against Fuel Price Hike Begin Next Week / Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.