Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters (39895 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by Ayomivic(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2018
Acidosis:

Channels tv has confirmed the news, but journalists are not allowed entry to Dapchi.

Something is definitely not right here
you mean Nigeria Solders are protecting Boko Haram boyz
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by mvem(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2018
saaron:
So soon? This movie is too shallow. Is this how buhari's destructive APC govt want to end the movie script or there is more drama ahead? cheesy

I bet the movie directors of Dapchi girls are right now cooking up lies to tell as to how Nigerian govt under vegetables leadership secured the release of Dapchi girls from the dreaded boko haram without paying any ransom. Which will lead to more questions like, Has the dreaded boko haram suddenly become a merciful terrorist group? So merciful to release kidnapped girls to buhari's govt without ransom and exchange of boko haram prisoners? What about the remaining Chibock girls? Why is the deadly boko-Haram terrorist group no showing mercy to remaining chibock girls?
Expect more bomb shells in coming days from chibock 2.0 movie cast members. grin

I have no single doubt in my mind that both Chibock girls and Dapchi girls abduction were all STAGED for cheap political gains. Only those who took the girls will return them.
Well done, APC govt of the more you look, the less you see transparency.
...but countries like switzerland, sweden...were involved in d negotiations dat led to the freedom of d chibok girls

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by Ngokafor(f): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Why should I be crying after scoring a huge goal? You think anyone expected wailers, pigs and idiots to rejoice? Kikiki grin grin

Your pain and that of your fellow Biafran terrorists is brighter than technicolor cheesy

If in doubt, visit this thread and join in their mourning https://www.nairaland.com/4410062/return-dapchi-girls-why-ipob#66022266

Argue with your keyboard tongue

Looking at this fulani terrorist clown..You actually come of as a schizophrenic now,no jokes...Go take your usual dose of tramadol,codeine and sniff some glue while at it..,perhaps your senses will come back.
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by Abdulgorozo: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2018
Let our troops clear den all, we don't want to hear anything call Boko Haram in Nigeria anymore.

long live pmb
#like#
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by samsono30: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2018
When i was telling people on this forum that this government is behind all this staged play, some people wanted to eat me. This was the same people that took Chibok girls to distabalize GEJ's government, the same people now kidnaped this girls to gain point for 2019 election, and if you can remmember i said this girls were not the girls the were suppose to kidnap, it was suppose to be christian girls like that of Chibok but mistakingly went to a wrong village that was why they could not locate the school before locating this Dapchit. If you pix things together, how can you kidnap and convert someone who is already practicing the samereligion with you which is imposible, ideologically, the religion permit to take the infidel women and convert them to islam and also marry them which was what happen in the case of Chibok girls. Now they mistake have been made so all they can do is to return they girls back and hold on to they infidel girl (christian girl), In the real sense they if the had gone to they right community to kidnap christian girls, they wouldnt have return them now not until when election is near so as to gain political point. But since the were islamic girl they had no option than to return them. if you remmember the statement Buhari made in Dapchit about Nagotiating and him also saying they responded better of than the era of Jonathan, then you will know their is more to this.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by akilo1: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2018
I have to hear from liar Mohammed first
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by docadams: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2018
fiizznation:
Knuckle head. Pray tell me, why would buhari kidnap some school girls during his own tenure? Because he(buhari) wants to tarnish the image of his own gov't or what? Most of you fellas that drop _shitty comments here are usually senseless urchins.

Every sane mind knows the kidnap of those dapchi girls was the handwork of people that don't wish this buhari's administration any good. And who are these people? PDPP goons and psychopaths.

This guy in particular is wasted. I believe he won't mind visiting evil on himself and his generation just so to spite the president. He is in a very sorry state.It is only a sledgehammer blow that can make the madness in him fizzle out.

Anyway I really do hope that the girls are actually reunited with their love ones, unlike you who am very sure is very sad with this good development. Well you can actually take a seat and wail until you die with your bitterness.

Buhari is here to stay until 2023 and there's absolutely nothing any of you losers can do about it.
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Why should I be crying after scoring a huge goal? You think anyone expected wailers, pigs and idiots to rejoice? Kikiki grin grin

Your pain and that of your fellow Biafran terrorists is brighter than technicolor cheesy

If in doubt, visit this thread and join in their mourning https://www.nairaland.com/4410062/return-dapchi-girls-why-ipob#66022266

Argue with your keyboard tongue

Chai, huge goal really? I hope it's really worth it for you in the end. These people are moving huge sums of money, trying to score cheap political points banking on your ignorance and all you can think about is wailers? How much do they pay you from all the billions they're laundering through the north east?
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by drseun91(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Any Southerners fighting any form of Terrorism in the North is a compound Fool, a stupid Idiot. It is Cristal clear that bokoharam is Northern form of grabbing power and another way of milking Southern wealth and resources since they have none... Bokoharam is APC [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by Ayomivic(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Nigerians deserve to know what PMB used as negotiation for the released of abducted Dapchi students

we are happy to see them released but we are afraid PMB had sold this country to Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by QuotaSystem: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2018
SnowJay92:

Chai, huge goal really? I hope it's really worth it for you in the end. These people are moving huge sums of money, trying to score cheap political points banking on your ignorance and all you can think about is wailers? How much do they pay you from all the billions they're laundering through the north east?

Unfortunately you cannot see the big picture.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Unfortunately you cannot see the big picture.

Please what is the big picture you're seeing, paint it for me.
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by QuotaSystem: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2018
SnowJay92:

Please what is the big picture you're seeing, paint it for me.

Quite personal, unfortunately I can't share.

This forum is anonymous for a reason.

Though this moniker is a hint.
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by stankezzy: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2018
samsono30:
When i was telling people on this forum that this government is behind all this staged play, some people wanted to eat me. This was the same people that took Chibok girls to distabalize GEJ's government, the same people now kidnaped this girls to gain point for 2019 election, and if you can remmember i said this girls were not the girls the were suppose to kidnap, it was suppose to be christian girls like that of Chibok but mistakingly went to a wrong village that was why they could not locate the school before locating this Dapchit. If you pix things together, how can you kidnap and convert someone who is already practicing the samereligion with you which is imposible, ideologically, the religion permit to take the infidel women and convert them to islam and also marry them which was what happen in the case of Chibok girls. Now they mistake have been made so all they can do is to return they girls back and hold on to they infidel girl (christian girl), In the real sense they if the had gone to they right community to kidnap christian girls, they wouldnt have return them now not until when election is near so as to gain political point. But since the were islamic girl they had no option than to return them. if you remmember the statement Buhari made in Dapchit about Nagotiating and him also saying they responded better of than the era of Jonathan, then you will know their is more to this.
if I say that PMB may win again some people will be against me , some fools even with evidence will still be calling u wailer , when mama taraba that senate woman started supporting Atiku openly for president the whole northerners came for her especially hell rufai but she stood her ground but when the fire became too much for her from he'll rufai she made just one statement and the whole north plus hell rufai kept quiet , she said " I will tell the world the role you hell rufai played in chibok issue" that's the bomb that quiets the whole north
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by QuotaSystem: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ngokafor:

Looking at this fulani terrorist clown..You actually come of as a schizophrenic now,no jokes...Go take your usual dose of tramadol,codeine and sniff some glue while at it..,perhaps your senses will come back.

undecided

Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by adeniyisamuel59(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
ikorodureporta:
...afta buying another plane for their Sheriff. So they brought in all the girls amids tight security & nothing happened to them??
The is part of negotiations, that would be no confrontation with securities.
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Quite personal, unfortunately I can't share.

This forum is anonymous for a reason.

Though this moniker is a hint.

So in essence your bigger picture is a futile hope and desire for selfish and clannish advantages, you have enjoyed quota system for like what now, half a century? Where has it gotten the region? Albeit what has it got to do with the topic of discussion here?

Playing with the lives of young children, girls for that matter is not and would never be for the benefit of the north, no matter what they tell you. What about the five that died? Collateral damage to achieve you're ever elusive bigger picture?

The money to they loot from this thing would never be beneficial to the north either, I don't know what this "personal" thing you're willing to exchange your humanity and sanity for, unless perhaps you're one if the boko Haram fighters, or their proteges.

If you're just another nobody dreaming or being brainwashed about some phantom gains you'd derive from all these unnatural games, then it's a pity!
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by esty57(f): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin
introvertedsoul:
HAHAHAHA!
Boko haram Govt for Boko haram people.

Cast

Scipt: Lai Mohammed

Screenplay: Prof "Reptile Face" Osinbade

Director: Gen Bubu

Producer: Shekau

Actors:

Kidnappers: Boko Boys

Victims: "Chibok girls" as Dapchi girls

Waka pass: NPF and the Nigerian Army

grin grin >:
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by QuotaSystem: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
SnowJay92:

So in essence your bigger picture is a futile hope and desire for selfish and clannish advantages, you have enjoyed quota system for like what now, half a century? Where has it gotten the region? Albeit what has it got to do with the topic of discussion here?

Playing with the lives of young children, girls for that matter is not and would never be for the benefit of the north, no matter what they tell you. What about the five that died? Collateral damage to achieve you're ever elusive bigger picture?

The money to they loot from this thing would never be beneficial to the north either, I don't know what this "personal" thing you're willing to exchange your humanity and sanity for, unless perhaps you're one if the boko Haram fighters, or their proteges.

If you're just another nobody dreaming or being brainwashed about some phantom gains you'd derive from all these unnatural games, then it's a pity!

SMH you've gone way off the radar.

By the way why are you so bitter at the return of the girls? Why the personal attack? Isn't this what we've always wanted?
Re: Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters by judondasylva(m): 6:32am On Mar 22, 2018
What a great news to only fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Who Surrendered / Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.