Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu (23388 Views)

Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Shayetet13:

A minister yet no political will, no policy agenda and no resources and means. how do you expect it to happen? Am talking about the type of political will Iran is putting on their drive to produce nuclear weapon, the type North Korea Is putting to produce long range missiles capable of hitting targets in the US. Until Nigeria drive policy and agendas, provide serious resources into research and development and then appoint an Igbo man to oversee tech production of tech, Nigeria will forever remain backward. From the look of things, only an Igbo man as a president will have the nerves to develop Nigeria and make Nigeria rub shoulders with South Africa and Egypt. Nigerians don't know what they are missing in their opposition of an Igbo president.
u c, let's skip d excuses. Minister defended his budget b4 national assembly didn't he?who is supposed to draft Nigeria's science and technology? Is it not d minister? Political will...did anybody tie his hand?this man is a professor of engineering yet nothing to show as minister. If he needs funds, he is supposed 2 ask. If d govt isn't supporting his initiatives(that is if he has any), then he should leave d govt. Guess what, he is still there.technology and d success of Nigeria isn't about tribe. If it was d SE will b selling technology just d way it sells Aba made shoes to other African countries. Nobody has prevented south east States from engaging in research 4 their own growth and development. Instead u guys are waiting 4 an Igbo president when there's so much u have that make d region great and independent

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by dubbiskelly(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ritchiee:

Reason why we have brown roofs otherwise Yorubaland would have been like Dubai.Do you remember when everybody paddled their canoes themselves,we were still the best side..if regionalism or break up comes,you will still be willing to be refugees in Yorubaland because we will still be more developed than you are.Okay what made you have brown roofs like Yorubaland,your master?

Master? This mentality is the reason why Africa has continued to crawl when she should be in space. My brother no one is anyone’s master, our differences should be our strength, rather that is what is holding us down.
Change ur way of thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by HiddenShadow: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Guestlander:
The myth of biafra technological achievements has been busted on this website many times. I think the minister has bought into the baseless biafra propaganda. What exactly were invented within the three short years the war lasted?
All we saw were some crude attempt at putting together some scrapped world war 1 equipment.
The minister should simply tell us what these phantom inventions were.

You are part of the reason why your people still remain underdeveloped.

Technological innovations is God's blessings to the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Kestolovee95(f): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Guestlander:
The myth of biafra technological achievements has been busted on this website many times. I think the minister has bought into the baseless biafra propaganda. What exactly were invented within the three short years the war lasted?
All we saw were some crude attempt at putting together some scrapped world war 1 equipment.
The minister should simply tell us what these phantom inventions were.

The thing really pain your muslim anti-Biafran skull. no be so?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Absuchat(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
felifeli:

You don't INVENT cutlass and Dane gun, you just ask one brainless blacksmith to make it for you, understand ? I am sure you still don't understand so o will leave you alone.
By the way this Nairaland on which you the prehistoric monkey are having argument with me was made by a Yoruba man. So shut up or we will close you account cheesy grin cheesy
First university in Nigeria was in Ibadan
First Television in Africa was in Ibadan
First 20+ building in Nigeria was in Ibadan
First University teaching hospital in Nigeria was in Ibadan

I will stop here because you are not worth wasting time on. Oh I forgot Ibadan is near Enugu and na Igbo people develop Ibadan.
Monkey come chop banana grin

Hahaha... You see why I said you are foolish?
you made mention of nairaland.com... Now we go into ICT,
I use LIB as much as I use nairaland.com, that doesn't mean anything, blogs, forums and websites are nothing right now as anyone can stay in his house and build it..... You should be talking about things like TSTV, INNOSON, ETRANZACT ETC.

Talking about university of Ibadan (although founded by the British) igbos still dominate Yorubas such that the fools kept screaming "marginalization"
What is in it to be the first to have first TV station that has gone obsolete today?

Like you know we are not competing in any way, that's why you guys poo in your pants any time an igbo is employed in any establishment you work, or igbo starts a business in which you are into, because obviously you know the next thing will be him overtaking you.

I feel your pain but most importantly, I feel your fears.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Kestolovee95(f): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
lexy2014:
[s]u c, let's skip d excuses. Minister defended his budget b4 national assembly didn't he?who is supposed to draft Nigeria's science and technology? Is it not d minister? Political will...did anybody tie his hand?this man is a professor of engineering yet nothing to show as minister. If he needs funds, he is supposed 2 ask. If d govt isn't supporting his initiatives(that is if he has any), then he should leave d govt. Guess what, he is still there.technology and d success of Nigeria isn't about tribe. If it was d SE will b selling technology just d way it sells Aba made shoes to other African countries. Nobody has prevented south east States from engaging in research 4 their own growth and development. Instead u guys are waiting 4 an Igbo president when there's so much u have that make d region great and independent[/s]

Wetin this one dey talk sef... If no one is stopping anybody why are some of you yorubas begging for restructing and true federalism that will take away too much power in the centre?

Why do yoruba love to reprobate and approbate when it suits them? Why do you yorubas lack honour? grin

All these 'advise' you are giving Igbos why not replicate and practicalize the the long grammar in your brown roof region and at least reduce the number of beggars in ibadam? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Absuchat(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Guestlander:

I don't need to argue with you regarding the routing the Biafrans got at Ore. Ojukwu was so mad afterwards he executed the few sensible people he had around him.

Now you have diverted, we are not talking about the Nigeria - Biafra Civil War, let's leave it for another day.
the subject of discussion is "Did Biafra collapse within months into the Civil War and still went ahead to wipe the useless Nigerian army asses at Abagana, that lead to the food blockade"?

Stop migrating from topic to topic as I know you guys don't know how to "migrate"

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Ritchiee: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Absuchat:

Funny enough, ibadan is regarded as the second most civilized city in the west with this level of underdevelopment,
let me show an image of Abia state, a state that was created in 1991 as compared to your Oyo that has been existing since 1976.If you are not an slowpoke as most of you are, you will judge yourself
lol...Are those residential houses the development you are talking about? grin
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Absuchat(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ritchiee:

lol...Are those residential houses the development you are talking about? grin

Oh I forgot, you guys don't live in houses, rather in the motor park.... Accept my apology

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Obdk: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Ofe mmanu and gworo republic hidding from this thread....someone help with a good meme....that Chelsea own

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
ifyan:
I laugh when others underestimate the power of IGBOS.

The most peaceful and loved tribe in Nigeria, forgets their initial gra gra. Ask yourself why other tribe will highly and readily like to welcome the Igbo's in their territory?

And you ever heard of other tribe complaining of Igbo maltreatment in her territory?

Igbo Amaka.
ibotic will not like this.

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by ibotic(f): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

ibotic will not like this.

cc lzaa onyeoga

As an Nnewi bae...
Why would I not like it
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kestolovee95:

Wetin this one dey talk sef... If no one is stopping anybody why are some of you yorubas begging for restructing and true federalism that will take away too much power in the centre?

Why do yoruba love to reprobate and approbate when it suits them? Why do you yorubas lack honour? grin

All these 'advise' you are giving Igbos why not replicate and practicalize the the long grammar in your brown roof region and at least reduce the number of beggars in ibadam? grin
u c d way u have talked out of point. If u have a problem with Yoruba people, its not my business. Pls sort it out with them. My discussion doesnt have anything to do with what u have said. I was making d point that Every region in Nigeria has d potential 4 greatness. This comes from looking inwards. Its not until an Igbo man becomes president that SE will b great.
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Ritchiee: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Absuchat:

Oh I forgot, you guys don't live in houses, rather in the motor park.... Accept my apology

All your five states joined together are not half developed as Ibadan city only.The most developed state in your small enclave is Anambra which is not 1/4 as developed as Ibadan...Pictures and Facts are sacrosanct.

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Ritchiee: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
dubbiskelly:

Develop the east? With the exception of Lagos, which other state in Nigeria is more developed than eastern states? You should bear in mind that these states bore the brunt of an evil civil war but no bullet was fired in other parts of Nigeria. What followed after the civil war was a willful conspiracy against the easterners to “cut” their wings by giving everyone 20 pounds to start live over.

You most definitely need a history lesson.
Is this your development, Mouthy?
This is the most developed state in Igbo land,Anambra.They take pix from the other side and leave this slum part.This is 2017 pix unlike the Ibadan 1960+ Igbos always post. grin

Pix 1 is Anambra.
2,3,4 are Ibadan..

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Ritchiee: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
THIS IS ONLY IBADAN O AND THE JOKERS ARE COMPARING THEIR VILLAGES TO YORUBALAND.WE HAVE BROWN ROOFS BECAUSE WE BECAME CIVILISED WHEN IGBOS WERE STILL LEARNING TO WEAR.......

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by felifeli: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Absuchat:

Hahaha... You see why I said you are foolish?
you made mention of nairaland.com... Now we go into ICT,
I use LIB as much as I use nairaland.com, that doesn't mean anything, blogs, forums and websites are nothing right now as anyone can stay in his house and build it..... You should be talking about things like TSTV, INNOSON, ETRANZACT ETC.

Talking about university of Ibadan (although founded by the British) igbos still dominate Yorubas such that the fools kept screaming "marginalization"
What is in it to be the first to have first TV station that has gone obsolete today?

Like you know we are not competing in any way, that's why you guys poo in your pants any time an igbo is employed in any establishment you work, or igbo starts a business in which you are into, because obviously you know the next thing will be him overtaking you.

I feel your pain but most importantly, I feel your fears.

Ode. Why don't you go and build your own website and be yabbing me from there and see whether people no go think say you craze.
For your information whenever we hire Igbo man or woman we always increase security because those people sabi tief well well. If you give the opportunity they will take the toilet WC home and be using it to make akpu.
Oga there can be no competition . We are human beings , you are baboons fighting the bloody Buhari dogs:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Eagba(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
but if the Igbo's men are so wise how come they have not use there wisdom to developed the east.
you clearly have not been to the east

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Good
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Ritchiee: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Eagba:
you clearly have not been to the east
Why do you have this thought?We know you have begun to 'up' up your game but all your states put together are still behind Ibadan only.

IBADAN

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Ritchiee: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2018

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by mbos: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
too late Biafra is Going
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Eagba(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ritchiee:

Why do you have this thought?We know you have begun to 'up' up your game but all your states put together are still behind Ibadan only.

IBADAN
lol you're kidding right
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Ritchiee: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Eagba:
lol you're kidding right

No,I am not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore / Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / FG Detects 54,000 Fraudulent Payroll Entries In IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.