Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? (2786 Views)

Refer Us 2 Any Person With Any Health Challenge 4 Treatment N Get Paid Upto N5k / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / Full Tutorial On How To Make Between $1.5k to $3k Per Month With CPA Marketing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by shiftbutton: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2018
I have tried everything I have read about affiliate marketing. I have accounts on Clickbank, Amazon Associate, Adworkmedia, CPAgrip, MGcash etc and guess how much I have made from them... $0,000,000. I have watched video upon videos on these topics, read books yet nothing really to show for it, yet something tells me that they can't all be lying. I am so much at my wits end.

My online journey has not being a total failure though, I have had some small success with fiverr but the lure of affiliate marketing model excites me but I do not know where I am going wrong. I have tried free traffic, paid traffic, ads...
I don't know again... Perhaps its time to go back to the basics, does any one know of a real person that really made his money from CPA marketing and not Yahoo yahoo masked as CPA?

What are the effective methods that really work?
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by AgentNnamdi: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2018
CPA is harder to make money on. Although it pays higher than other affiliate channels. Your subscriber must do some tasks for you to earn; this makes it somehow difficult. All those people selling tutorials make a lot from the sales rather than what is in the contents.

So far you have tried affiliate marketing, why can't you write your own E-book and start selling. It pays more.
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by chigo4u: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by shiftbutton: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Then I will be as guilty as those who sell ebooks with claims to making money without really making money.
My conscience wont allow that.

I get your trying to help though. Thanks

AgentNnamdi:
CPA is harder to make money on. Although it pays higher than other affiliate channels. Your subscriber must do some tasks for you to earn; this makes it somehow difficult. All those people selling tutorials make a lot from the sales rather than what is in the contents.

So far you have tried affiliate marketing, why can't you write your own E-book and start selling. It pays more.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
shiftbutton:
I have tried everything I have read about affiliate marketing. I have accounts on Clickbank, Amazon Associate, Adworkmedia, CPAgrip, MGcash etc and guess how much I have made from them... $0,000,000. I have watched video upon videos on these topics, read books yet nothing really to show for it, yet something tells me that they can't all be lying. I am so much at my wits end.

My online journey has not being a total failure though, I have had some small success with fiverr but the lure of affiliate marketing model excites me but I do not know where I am going wrong. I have tried free traffic, paid traffic, ads...
I don't know again... Perhaps its time to go back to the basics, does any one know of a real person that really made his money from CPA marketing and not Yahoo yahoo masked as CPA?

if you are in lagos then you are serious to earn from afilate marketing then partner with me, I run a youtube channel named SIMBAZ and i looking for funds to buy better video equipments and better tools to increase my income from ads and affilate income, i need 500,000 naira as investment, in return i will pay you 40,000 monthly which is 8 percent of your investment monthly for the next 5 years under contract), plus i will use all your affilate networks to genrate yo extra income on a 50/50 split between us, if you like this deal then head on to youtube to check out my channel named SIMBAZ, and call my number in my profile.
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by shiftbutton: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2018
If I had 500k to spare on this venture, I would have expanded my bings ads and hopefully before the money runs out I would have found out what works and what does not.
Thanks for the offer anyway.
Just an advice, use simple gadgets first for your channel and focus on the most important thing which is generating traffic which you will realize is far more difficult than actually producing a video.

Immaculatesnow:

if you are in lagos then you are serious to earn from afilate marketing then partner with me, I run a youtube channel named SIMBAZ and i looking for funds to buy better video equipments and better tools to increase my income from ads and affilate income, i need 500,000 naira as investment, in return i will pay you 40,000 monthly which is 8 percent of your investment monthly for the next 5 years under contract), plus i will use all your affilate networks to genrate yo extra income on a 50/50 split between us, if you like this deal then head on to youtube to check out my channel named SIMBAZ, and call my number in my profile.
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by Dilama(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Try this below
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by Dilama(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
shiftbutton:

All u need do is stick to one affiliate. For example clickbank and learn the nitty gritty of it. You will surely discover where u are going wrong. But spreading your tent wen u haven't made real success in one will limit your chances of knowing where u are going wrong. So choose the best that u tink u might be able to succeed with and focus solely on that one. Don't be carried away by others and in no time, u will surely get it right
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by AndyCole16(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
shiftbutton:
If I had 500k to spare on this venture, I would have expanded my bings ads and hopefully before the money runs out I would have found out what works and what does not.
Just an advice, use simple gadgets first for your channel and focus on the most important thing which is generating traffic which you will realize is far more difficult than actually producing a video.

I have $37 unused for about 3 years in my bing account. Can we do a deal?
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by barapistis(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
shiftbutton:

Put your head down

Do only Amazon and clickbank

You will sell even here in nigeria
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by temmy59: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Have you tried using facebook ads and bing ads to advertise your CPa links and it still doesn't not work
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
shiftbutton:

dude i have traffic already my channel has 500k views in 8months of its run and has made me $1000 from ads alone so that advice is not important to me sir.
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by shiftbutton: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Am listening and open to your offer...
AndyCole16:

I have $37 unused for about 3 years in my bing account. Can we do a deal?
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by shiftbutton: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sorry then... My request for advice and help still stands
Immaculatesnow:

dude i have traffic already my channel has 500k views in 8months of its run and has made me $1000 from ads alone so that advice is not important to me sir.
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by shiftbutton: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yes.. both of them... even google adwords before they suspended my account.
So you see my dilemma
temmy59:
Have you tried using facebook ads and bing ads to advertise your CPa links and it still doesn't not work
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by shiftbutton: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thanks, but I though CPA would be easier than clickbank?
barapistis:

Put your head down

Do only Amazon and clickbank

You will sell even here in nigeria
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by shiftbutton: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Okay fair enough... which do you suggest I stick to then?
Dilama:

All u need do is stick to one affiliate. For example clickbank and learn the nitty gritty of it. You will surely discover where u are going wrong. But spreading your tent wen u haven't made real success in one will limit your chances of knowing where u are going wrong. So choose the best that u tink u might be able to succeed with and focus solely on that one. Don't be carried away by others and with no time, u will surely get it right
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by AndyCole16(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
shiftbutton:
Am listening and open to your offer...
I can give you the account IF you want but you MUST pay me whatever comes from your heart.
Get back to me if interested
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by temmy59: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
shiftbutton:
Yes.. both of them... even google adwords before they suspended my account.
So you see my dilemma
I plan to get into it by using facebook ads and bing ads for marketing, I don't want to waste my time and money if it not working
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by Dilama(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
shiftbutton:
Okay fair enough... which do you suggest I stick to then?
Clickbank preferably
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by shiftbutton: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
I will do as you say then.

Thanks a lot
Dilama:

Clickbank preferably
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by shiftbutton: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
It can work from what I gather, but creating a ad and landing page that convert is the real challenge
temmy59:

I plan to get into it by using facebook ads and bing ads for marketing, I don't want to waste my time and money if it not working
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by shiftbutton: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
I will probably get back to you on this once I can sort out the ads and landing page and start converting. Money to advertise is not really the problem in this game that much but ensuring that your money does not go down the drain.
AndyCole16:

I can give you the account IF you want but you MUST pay me whatever comes from your heart.
Get back to me if interested
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by Dilama(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
shiftbutton:
I will do as you say then.

Thanks a lot

You are welcome
Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
shiftbutton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzmPRGl_DOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUrqpbSq4TM

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 19, 2021
shiftbutton:

How can you succeed when you are STUPID!

How can you succeed when you are a FRAUD?

How can you succeed when you have BRAIN DAMAGE?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank / Thinking Of Opening A Xiaomi Store In Nigeria / Starting A Money Transfer Business In Nigeria.eg Money Gram,western Union.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.