Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank (2800 Views)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria / Payoneer Card Withdrawal On Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2019
Before that, learn how to view the limits to your accounts. Most people open new paypal accounts or pay 5k to open paypal with EU limits and corresponding yearly limits still on them. Note that your account has different levels of limitation, if you have not added a card or bank, do so before transacting in order to lift receiving limits and balance, withdrawal limits.

Also note that, even after adding a card or bank. When you reach some certain limits if your paypal account is not a USA account, you hvae to upload two things else you will begin to see little errors, it does not mean your account is limited due to violation. These are just compliance limits. It it compulsory that you upload a valid ID and utility bill when you get to about $3000 Transaction limits. Its better to prepare for paypal before they come for you. It is not a crime that you own a paypal account as some would expect that paypal is just wicked or that they are just waiting to block your accounts immediately you open the. That is not the case, they also want to make profits from new accounts, but everything needs to be properly regulated as a financial institution that they are. Remember you willingly gave out your ID card and utility bill while opening your respective bank accounts.

So How do you check paypal limits for your newly opened account?, because all we care about here is getting working paypal as some would advertise, but how about getting long lasting paypal and lifting all the possible transaction limitations on a new account.
Let me also chip this in, for those that have given up hope off running a paypal account here in Nigeria. What if you eventually travel abroad for vacation or something and you ended up having to open a paypal account in that country. Remember you are still a Nigerian and you are still able to use paypal account abroad with confidence. So what changed? Nothing, really Just your IP , computer cookies, Access to Foreign phone number and utility bill and then your Nigerian passport. Okay so say you now travelled back open during the festive period and you still wish to use the paypal account you opened, you still use it with confidence in Nigeria, you only need to retain the IP address you opened the account with. My point in this illustration is that paypal does allow Nigerians in the system. They only do not support receiving payment just yet. And you would agree with me that a working paypal account makes life super easy and you never really enter there trouble untill you go against the rules i listed in the thread link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5539243/why-paypal-instantly-limits-new

So Back to Checking the limitation of your new paypal account,

Just copy and paste this link into your browser while logged into your paypal account
https://www.paypal.com/activation/limits/liftLimits?req_from=view_limits

Now here is what it looks like on my end. Because my account is document verified and it is opened in my legal name.This account also withdraws to Bank not card. As advertised here
https://www.nairaland.com/5476902/business-usa-personal-uk-paypals
You can contact me for these type of account and how to manage them here in Nigeria.

So see the screenshot below

How to check list of paypal countries which supports CARD and BANK withdrawals?
I know that some of us are already aware of these three countries, Lesotho, UAE and Iceland. But there is a whole lot of them.
Note that in some cases you have to upgrade to business account for the withdrawal option to come up in some countries as seen in the screenshot

For Eligible Prepaid Card withdrawals
Lesotho
Iceland
UAE
Bulgaria
Serbia
Chile
Croatia
Cyprus
Honduras
Israel
Italy
Malaysia
Malta
Moldovia
Lithuania
Luxembourg

The list goes on here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fdisplay%2dcountry%2dfunctionality%2doutside&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8db8175432b4df92754f4b4adb5a123d61

Oh well, on a note so final note.
Check if your account is FULLY VERIFIED. One of the most miused household phrase among paypal accounts openers on nairaland. Use this link to Check the verification level of your account. cool
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_status&req_from=get_verified

If you would like to Learn Join My paypal military training video course.
Join me here http://steps2makemoneyonline.com/ or DM me via whatsapp below if you need a paypal accounts that withraws to bank not card as advertised here

DM me via whatsapp below for paypal inquiries.

USA VCC , UK VBA, USA VBA , UK UITILITY, PAYPAL VPS. Just a DM away

Or just comment below self. cool, Honorable mention. Legalwealth. wink. Lets always respect the ogas at the top. More blessings sir.

1 Share

Re: List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank by dake40(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
webshopNG:

They dont limit as they please. Thats ridiculous, lets be well guided while we are trying to hulk our trades.

They limit when their system notices suspicious moves and transactions. If you stay under the radar, you won't fall into troubles anytime soon.

Cheers.

They limit accounts anyway they want... I used PayPal for Fiverr withdrawal only and I'm facing issues....

Paypal is pain, don't side them....

Their system notice irrelevant things that shouldnt even be any issue...
Re: List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
dake40:

They limit accounts anyway they want... I used PayPal for Fiverr withdrawal only and I'm facing issues....

Paypal is pain, don't side them....

Their system notice irrelevant things that shouldnt even be any issue...
No doubt at bolded.
How old is your account , how much did you receive, was the account verified before usage, which country.
I am not siding them, read up my posts about paypal limits. Every paypal account is limited untill you do document verification, thank God Nigeria is now in the age of digital banks, AlatbyWEMA,Kudabank and co all have similar regulation policies.

My point here is they are a financial institution with strict financial compliance unknown to us in Nigeria, millions use them, they live on charges from your transactions they won't just limit you because of a Fiverr withdrawal without an explanation. If you are facing issues,trace back your steps, you call always call them for instant support and speak as the owner of the funds and account, they owe you the courtesy of an explanation. Banks abroad will flag you for carrying as high as 500euros in cash and we are on paypal trying to move money just like that, on a system that has ground regulations. Lets be guided.

When you say their system notices irrelevant things, these same irrelevant things have cost people millions of dollars from swindlers. Well its not for the faint-hearted anyways.
There are extreme cases where they permanently limit you, if you read terms of service and the policy well, they already stated all that.
They are not amateurs.

I reserve my next comments.
Re: List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank by dake40(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
webshopNG:

No doubt at bolded.
How old is your account , how much did you receive, was the account verified before usage, which country.
I am not siding them, read up my posts about paypal limits. Every paypal account is limited untill you do document verification, thank God Nigeria is now in the age of digital banks, AlatbyWEMA,Kudabank and co all have similar regulation policies.

My point here is they are a financial institution with strict financial compliance unknown to us in Nigeria, millions use them, they live on charges from your transactions they won't just limit you because of a Fiverr withdrawal without an explanation. If you are facing issues,trace back your steps, you call always call them for instant support and speak as the owner of the funds and account, they owe you the courtesy of an explanation. Banks abroad will flag you for carrying as high as 500euros in cash and we are on paypal trying to move money just like that, on a system that has ground regulations. Lets be guided.

When you say their system notices irrelevant things, these same irrelevant things have cost people millions of dollars from swindlers. Well its not for the faint-hearted anyways.
There are extreme cases where they permanently limit you, if you read terms of service and the policy well, they already stated all that.
They are not amateurs.

I reserve my next comments.

I know they are trying to play safe but wounding their users in return......

I get your point, believe me, account age or transaction history has a little to do with account safety.

Submitting documents for verification/verifying account does not mean anything bro.. It doesn't stop them from giving you another headache

When PayPal get your time you will understand more ..... Mine is verified and over 3 years.....

Forget about their policies, PayPal has a way of resetting ones feeling with their hammers...

Ask those doing dropshipping with big daily orders, they will explain better... There is no way you can avoid their hammer, those in First tier countries have their shares in it. Some go as far as suing PayPal and hiring sound lawyers to help them win....

Do you know PayPal can hold your funds because of just 1 suspicious payment made by a buyer?.

Then how do escape this?. How do you filter out bad buyers from making an order on your store? .......

Much chargeback raises PayPal attention, how do you reduce chargeback?

What if these chargebacks are from Scammers?...

If your main purpose of getting a PayPal is making purchases online, less troubles for you...

If you want PayPal to receive funds from merchants like Fiverr, etc and sell to exchanger, be ready for small troubles

If you're using PayPal to receive payment on your store, then be ready for war.. I mean world war 3....

If you can't handle breakup, please don't use PayPal

PayPal is for people with big mind..
Re: List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
dake40:

I know they are trying to play safe but wounding their users in return......

I get your point, believe me, account age or transaction history has a little to do with account safety.

Submitting documents for verification/verifying account does not mean anything bro.. It doesn't stop them from giving you another headache

When PayPal get your time you will understand more ..... Mine is verified and over 3 years.....

Forget about their policies, PayPal has a way of resetting ones feeling with their hammers...

Ask those doing dropshipping with big daily orders, they will explain better... There is no way you can avoid their hammer, those in First tier countries have their shares in it. Some go as far as suing PayPal and hiring sound lawyers to help them win....

Do you know PayPal can hold your funds because of just 1 suspicious payment made by a buyer?.

Then how do escape this?. How do you filter out bad buyers from making an order on your store? .......

Much chargeback raises PayPal attention, how do you reduce chargeback?

What if these chargebacks are from Scammers?...

If your main purpose of getting a PayPal is making purchases online, less troubles for you...

If you want PayPal to receive funds from merchants like Fiverr, etc and sell to exchanger, be ready for small troubles

If you're using PayPal to receive payment on your store, then be ready for war.. I mean world war 3....

If you can't handle breakup, please don't use PayPal

PayPal is for people with big mind..

I like how you conclude your write up. Many people are out there using paypal for transactions stripe or paddle should handle.

It is wise for us to know what paypal was originally created for, and let us realise it is not a bank, it is a payment processor.

It is true, they can limit any account no matter the age and transaction limit, but its not a matter of "If paypal get your time". It is about how ypu accessed the account last, the transaction you received, paind out, its pattern and it's sources triggered their system, they may request more documents in such cases or they permanently limit you which is technically them saying you shoild use a bank or find an alternative means of receiving or moving money.Let's be reasonable about it. Do we even read their terms of service at all, I see you mentioning drop shipping , digital products , and all I laugh. Let us be guided about the supported and unsupported paypal usage.

Exchangers? Really? You are meant to receive payments from your respective freelancing sites for spending or withdrawal into supported paypal banks or card.

Sending via emails has been abused severally, sending cash without offering a product or service? Its not a bank for God's sake,exchanging for naira are stuffs they don't want to hear about.

If they do manual review on your store or website will they find products violating their terms of use? Let's be guided. Stripe, paddle , checkout are better for online stores involving card transactions.

How else do you want them to deal with gazillions of scammers in a day without setting up an automated strict security system which checks and balances transactions every seconds which eventually prompts manual reviews after limitation.

You were asking how to reduce chargebacks likes its their fault people are trying to play you or complain as they already put a buyer protection policy in place. its a boldly stated yet we ignore the signs. I like the fact that yoh are enlightened but come to think about it man, how can we reduce charge backs? Is it paypal business? or yours? Not siding them or anything as I stated earlier, I am just been reasonable, I have been in the fintech field in the past with some enligtment with voguepay before paystack took over in Nigeria, so pardon me for sounding kind of defensive for their cruel and ruthless system, I know their wahala much lol.

To conclude
Paypal is not for heavy transactions especially if you are in a third world restructed countries. And store payments is not for the feable minded, it is for the enlightened and those whose accounts are in good standing in terms of age and teansaction patterns , with details opened legally in their name with verified real documents and not stealth details. With all this you can call their support and get an explanation.

I like that your comments have enlightened some people here thou.

Let's stay guided.
Re: List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank by dake40(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
webshopNG:

I like how you conclude your write up. Many people are out there using paypal for transactions stripe or paddle should handle.

It is wise for us to know what paypal was originally created for, and let us realise it is not a bank, it is a payment processor.

It is true, they can limit any account no matter the age and transaction limit, but its not a matter of "If paypal get your time". It is about how ypu accessed the account last, the transaction you received, paind out, its pattern and it's sources triggered their system, they may request more documents in such cases or they permanently limit you which is technically them saying you shoild use a bank or find an alternative means of receiving or moving money.Let's be reasonable about it. Do we even read their terms of service at all, I see you mentioning drop shipping , digital products , and all I laugh. Let us be guided about the supported and unsupported paypal usage.

Exchangers? Really? You are meant to receive payments from your respective freelancing sites for spending or withdrawal into supported paypal banks or card.

Sending via emails has been abused severally, sending cash without offering a product or service? Its not a bank for God's sake,exchanging for naira are stuffs they don't want to hear about.

If they do manual review on your store or website will they find products violating their terms of use? Let's be guided. Stripe, paddle , checkout are better for online stores involving card transactions.

How else do you want them to deal with gazillions of scammers in a day without setting up an automated strict security system which checks and balances transactions every seconds which eventually prompts manual reviews after limitation.

Paypal is not for heavy transactions especially if you are in a third world restructed countries. And store payments is not for the feable minded, it is for the enlightened and those whose accounts are in good standing in terms of age and teansaction patterns , with details opened legally in their name with verified real documents and not stealth details. With all this you can call them and get an explanation.

I like that your comments have enlightened some people here thou.

Let's stay guided.

PayPal frowns at dropshipping and selling of some digital services, but that doesn't mean they won't bring you down even if what you sell /your store is inline their TOS..

I know they are just payment processor and not bank, but their wahala too much.... Stripe wahala no reach half of PayPal own, but PayPal get conversion pass stripe, just because it's easier and safer to buy via PayPal than buying with your credit card..

And almost all online buyers use PayPal

I'm sure you know that using full PayPal features is unsupported in naija too.. Lol, I noticed you mentioned withdrawal to card and I laughed too.

I pray their next updates won't send many to their villages...
Re: List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
dake40:

PayPal frowns at dropshipping and selling of some digital services, but that doesn't mean they won't bring you down even if what you sell /your store is inline their TOS..

I know they are just payment processor and not bank, but their wahala too much.... Stripe wahala no reach half of PayPal own, but PayPal get conversion pass stripe, just because it's easier and safer to buy via PayPal than buying with your credit card..

And almost all online buyers use PayPal

I'm sure you know that using full PayPal features is unsupported in naija too.. Lol, I noticed you mentioned withdrawal to card and I laughed too.

I pray their next updates won't send many to their villages...

Lol if you know do pass yourself.

Cheers man.
Your comments are very valid.
Thanks for your valuable contribution.
Re: List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank by legalwealth(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
webshopNG:
Before that, learn how to view the limits to your accounts. Most people open new paypal accounts or pay 5k to open paypal with EU limits and corresponding yearly limits still on them. Note that your account has different levels of limitation, if you have not added a card or bank, do so before transacting in order to lift receiving limits and balance, withdrawal limits.

Also note that, even after adding a card or bank. When you reach some certain limits if your paypal account is not a USA account, you hvae to upload two things else you will begin to see little errors, it does not mean your account is limited due to violation. These are just compliance limits. It it compulsory that you upload a valid ID and utility bill when you get to about $3000 Transaction limits. Its better to prepare for paypal before they come for you. It is not a crime that you own a paypal account as some would expect that paypal is just wicked or that they are just waiting to block your accounts immediately you open the. That is not the case, they also want to make profits from new accounts, but everything needs to be properly regulated as a financial institution that they are. Remember you willingly gave out your ID card and utility bill while opening your respective bank accounts.

So How do you check paypal limits for your newly opened account?, because all we care about here is getting working paypal as some would advertise, but how about getting long lasting paypal and lifting all the possible transaction limitations on a new account.
Let me also chip this in, for those that have given up hope off running a paypal account here in Nigeria. What if you eventually travel abroad for vacation or something and you ended up having to open a paypal account in that country. Remember you are still a Nigerian and you are still able to use paypal account abroad with confidence. So what changed? Nothing, really Just your IP , computer cookies, Access to Foreign phone number and utility bill and then your Nigerian passport. Okay so say you now travelled back open during the festive period and you still wish to use the paypal account you opened, you still use it with confidence in Nigeria, you only need to retain the IP address you opened the account with. My point in this illustration is that paypal does allow Nigerians in the system. They only do not support receiving payment just yet. And you would agree with me that a working paypal account makes life super easy and you never really enter there trouble untill you go against the rules i listed in the thread link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5539243/why-paypal-instantly-limits-new

So Back to Checking the limitation of your new paypal account,

Just copy and paste this link into your browser while logged into your paypal account
https://www.paypal.com/activation/limits/liftLimits?req_from=view_limits

Now here is what it looks like on my end. Because my account is document verified and it is opened in my legal name.This account also withdraws to Bank not card. As advertised here
You can contact me for these type of account and how to manage them here in Nigeria.

So see the screenshot below

How to check list of paypal countries which supports CARD and BANK withdrawals?
I know that some of us are already aware of these three countries, Lesotho, UAE and Iceland. But there is a whole lot of them.
Note that in some cases you have to upgrade to business account for the withdrawal option to come up in some countries as seen in the screenshot

For Eligible Prepaid Card withdrawals
Lesotho
Iceland
UAE
Bulgaria
Serbia
Chile
Croatia
Cyprus
Honduras
Israel
Italy
Malaysia
Malta
Moldovia
Lithuania
Luxembourg

The list goes on here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fdisplay%2dcountry%2dfunctionality%2doutside&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8db8175432b4df92754f4b4adb5a123d61

Oh well, on a note so final note.
Check if your account is FULLY VERIFIED. One of the most miused household phrase among paypal accounts openers on nairaland. Use this link to Check the verification level of your account. cool
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_status&req_from=get_verified

If you would like to Learn Join My paypal military training video course.
Join me here http://steps2makemoneyonline.com/ or DM me via whatsapp below if you need a paypal accounts that withraws to bank not card as advertised here

DM me via whatsapp below for paypal inquiries.

USA VCC , UK VBA, USA VBA , UK UITILITY, PAYPAL VPS. Just a DM away

Or just comment below self. cool, Honorable mention. Legalwealth. wink. Lets always respect the ogas at the top. More blessings sir.

Nice write up and thanks for the mention.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank USSD Code / Prices Of Ice Block Machines In Nigeria / Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.