Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (87032 Views)

Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lol this guy is finer than most babes with makeup and even chancing them on sugar daddy, times have changed.

Abeg when HR go play salary sef. Ko buru
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by lordtim001(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Otedola! shocked
Chai bobby talks too much sha
I'm thinking it's Otedola too
But a quick check showed that he actually has 4 children
One of them is autistic and rarely mentioned
So maybe he/she cheesy forgot to mention....
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
I will love to have sex with bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ok.. Is dat all??
I can be certain dis guy dint grow up wt ppu u call parent around him,if he had a Yoruba mum around him growing up,Den am sure d reset button go don save us all dis poo now...

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Smhart1(f): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
And her name is still *idris*
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Qsscruz(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
silastemplar:
i seriously doubt he is gay too
You doubt it? Why would one own up to being something that the society is against.. What is his benefit? He is..
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by projet: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
I have lost track with this guy ish o.....please has he finally trans-gendered to female. cos i saw something like boobs
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
nawtyme:
I have said this before, Bobrisky is not gay.

Bad publicity is also a form of publicity.

I support u...he does not have a bae or boo he is just trying to stay relevant...i can feel lots of lies in that message
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Sanchase: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ambode ?

lordtim001:
One wife and 3 kids....
Guys, are you thinking in my direction?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Sanchase: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Shim is an Afon...

Uthman2senior:
Who is bobrisky?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by cardoctor(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
What an idiot
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by DavidEsq(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Big girls don't make noise? Abeg wen did Bobrisky bcom a geh
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Reelmii: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sunkyphil:
make him kuku change to transgender
do u want him to die, dont u know with the kind of skin he has, he dear not undergo any surgery
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Reelmii: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sanchase:
Shim is an Afon...
buhari's last born
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Mintayo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
I won't lie, he/she is beautiful undecided sad with the help of ipara.
But it does not mean he/she won't burn in hell unless he/she repents and accept Jesus. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by celestine2015: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Airforce1, come ooo... Someone is trying to implicate ur pay master. He has 3 kids and one wife..
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by brookz: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
God Punish You and all Your ShitHole Bangers.

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by LesbianBoy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
lordtim001:
One wife and 3 kids....
Guys, are you thinking in my direction?

Don't tell me it's e-money

Ayemi temi bami shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by sobastical: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
I'm sure he doesn't know that his boss and role model is having a cancer scare now in the state
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Point of correction....Big girls don't make noise and also importantly real big girls don't need man to make money cos they make their money. Any other thing is forming big girl and being a big girl are two different things
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Reelmii: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

I support u...he does not have a bae or boo he is just trying to stay relevant...i can feel lots of lies in that message
he does not have any of those and he is not a gay he olny sells cream to people that can pay and not just anyone, he is saying all of that just to cover his source of wealth
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
prostitution pays good dividend, better discourage my niece from writing jamb.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Zor0: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Vanity!. If you rechannel this same effort to decent things, it could fetch you more than this.

I pity young ones who allow themselves to be dazed by this show of shame.

it's disgusting!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by mankan2k7(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmmm, regret is always d end of someone like this
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Henryfocoyo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
martineverest:
so sad that prostitutes and fraudsters are being celebrated in Nigeria.
na only nigeria! mention one country way no dey celebrate fraudsters n prostitutes. abi u no dey watch E! news channel

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by maxibee123(m): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Aunty Linda where art thou �����
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Trippletriangle: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
What shall it profit a man who gain the entire world and loose is soul.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by vikyno(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
And this guy or gay get mama o. The mama go be like my Son is possessed while the daughter son go be like mama I am slaying.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Coldfeets:

Have You Ever Seen Him Involved In Or Committing Any gay acts?

Have you ever seen him aiding the consummation of gay marriage directly?

If you haven't, why then do you wanna see him in jail?
Is it that you did not read the title of the thread you are commenting on. He openly admits to having relations with men with his own mouth. Plus his dressing is enough determine he is a homosexual. Don't get me wrong, I don't support the anti-gay law, i'm just wondering why this dude has not been prosecuted for it if truly the law exists.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" by MrGoc(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
I wonder the condition of his anuus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial / Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.