Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' (31863 Views)

Victor Osuagwu & Wife Roseline, Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Roseline Meurer Claims To Be 26 On Her PVC. Fans React / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by stane007: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer who got into a bitter exchange with some of her non-fans after she shared a photo of her voter's card which revealed that she is 26, in a rebound post fired back at her haters who she claimed are not her 'mate'

Rosy Meurer who asked her age doubters to counting calculating her age while she is calculating money, also added that her haters who are old and hopeless with zero achievements, fell back to becoming nuisance on social media.

Here is her post via Insta-story;

https://lailasnews.com/at-26-i-have-achieved-what-some-of-you-can-never-achieve-rosy-meurer-tells-haters/

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by amaniro: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
savage

but some people have time ooh to be calculating age. But trust me her reply was too childish

30 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Benjom(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Really?

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and awesome CV. Here are 5 captivating CV Samples recruiters like:

https://www..com/cv-samples

https://www..com/linkedin-profile-makeover

6 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ride on girl!
Keep riding high...
While they keep hating and getting worked up.

The best REVENGE is SUCCESS!

WE learnt that earlier!
Higher and Higher we go in life.......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by ZombieTAMER: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
See this old lady

grin grin grin

This is Nigeria... We age backwards
Every World Cup Ahmed musa will be 25 years

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin...... Ok ! Let me go fry Fish come grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by OlaDapxon(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
You will soon have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Alexk2(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is exactly why I don't dig most nigerian celebrities. No respect for fans, too immature in their responses, mostly uncouth and sometimes inferiority complex play out on them. You can't be a celebrity and not face criticism and overzealousness of your fans and non-fan alike but without them(the fans) there won't be celebrities.

47 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by LazyNairalander(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
Really thing like what & what? I will be 23 by next month so let's cross check.

check my SIGNATURE tho.
Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Olalan(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
But she forgot that some peeps might not be able to do some of the things she does

24 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
I don't blame her. Na people when they patronise her whorr business I blame if not she for not fit talk. Mumu when nor ever use her hand work.

1 Like

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by grandstar(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
If she had just kept quiet, I would have thought she was lying about being 26 as she looks older.

With her utterances, I now suspect she may be just 21yrs.

If a fool should keep quiet, one may be unsure he is a fool.

But open his mourh and you remove all doubt

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by LORDKing001: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
angry
Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by wj26584(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
k
Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by whizbee(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Savage , good for her but honestly... which movie has she acted in..cus I don't remember the face...ayam not understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by KanwuliaExtra: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thank you dear ROSIE!
You will always have “haters” o!
Just keep working hard and prove wrong! kiss

1 Like

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by mynaijadj(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Now there goes 2 wrongs

1 Like

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by baby124: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
By parting your legs for a serial husband and baby daddy?

2 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by kristonium(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Life does happen! That you there now doesn't mean you will be there Forever! Never mock those who are down today, you may need their help tomorrow! #Life

7 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Berankis: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
At 26, you cant even spell NUISANCE correctly with all your "achievements". You go on social media to post publicly without having the maturity to contain following reactions.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Bellgal: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Who ur achievement help biko

2 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Yeah, sure babe, sure!

14 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by blesson04(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Am about to start a new life

1 Like

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ire2:
I don't blame her. Na people when they patronise her whorr business I blame if not she for not fit talk. Mumu when nor ever use her hand work.
At least she is making cash from fucking. While you pay to be bleeped. Shiorr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Blessinq1(f): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
All this ranting and she can't spell 'nuisance' correctly. Tcheew sad

2 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by anigold(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
stane007:
Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer who got into a bitter exchange with some of her non-fans after she shared a photo of her voter's card which revealed that she is 26, in a rebound post fired back at her haters who she claimed are not her 'mate'

Rosy Meurer who asked her age doubters to counting calculating her age while she is calculating money, also added that her haters who are old and hopeless with zero achievements, fell back to becoming nuisance on social media.

Here is her post via Insta-story;

https://lailasnews.com/at-26-i-have-achieved-what-some-of-you-can-never-achieve-rosy-meurer-tells-haters/

yes actress on politician hotel room abi... grin grin grin grin
Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Greizman: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
grandstar:
If she had just kept quiet, I would have thought she was lying about being 26 as she looks older.

With her utterances, I now suspect she may be just 21yrs.

If a fool should keep quiet, one may be unsure he is a fool.

But open his mourh and you remove all doubt
Holier than thou... As if u wouldn't respond if it were u. Its high time they started giving it back hot to those Senseless trolls. I stand with rosy

2 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by selemempe: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
So she be igbo sef
Re: Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

At least she is making cash from fucking. While you pay to be bleeped. Shiorr

You sir are a dead brained fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Named 'west Africa's Most Beautiful Woman' By A-listers Magazine / Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.