Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo (47215 Views)

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Bobrisky Acquires A new White Benz, Tonto Dikeh React / Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by dvkot(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I guess the yahoo yahoo and scammers guys he was hailing in his songs are really treating him well.

He and his fraud guys should be in jail by now, if it was in a sane and developed country. .

we need Donald Trump to come and rule Nigeria just for one year..
arrest him based on what? in which same country are you talking bout... is it USA that rappers raps about gunz, drugs, fraud and weed?
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by Angelawhite(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Onyinye15:
grin tongue

Mummy bikonu cry
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by okk4sure: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
olafunny:
what's this one saying? Fadede ko, Faleke ni

I can't stop laughing!
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by drunkpunk(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Onyinye15:

Lol osiriike oooo, degharia ya

ngwa dezie nke gi..
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by wallarwallar(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I guess the yahoo yahoo and scammers guys he was hailing in his songs are really treating him well.

He and his fraud guys should be in jail by now, if it was in a sane and developed country. .

Mumu comment which work u dey do

Mumu c
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by kinzation(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Onyinye15:

Carry am come outside grin
oyaaa..mah draw m?smiley
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by introvertedsoul: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tweak:

He just finished a tour in the USA.

He carried coke!
That's what most of these Yor0ba artists do with their diplomatic passport angry
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by shepherd003: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
thumb up man,like it when it's Benz
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by JastSiryin(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Last I checked, rappers in america still glorify drug kingpins and vice lords. Not to even mention the ones who still speak of their drug dealing pasts in their songs. Ain't never heard of them being arrested for it. So get out of here with that SANER COUNTRY bullshit
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by adesamtuns: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
wwwtortoise:
The biggest achievement of black man is to possess/showoff foreign technology.
This got me thinking. Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by wwwtortoise(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
adesamtuns:

This got me thinking. Thanks bro

Sadly that's the truth.

Until we awaken and nurture the creativity in us.
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by apkiospc: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
If you already have a soft launch account or want to switch your existing account to the Philippines temporarily, you can do that. Note that if you have season passes to iTunes TV shows, you might not be able to switch over until the season pass is fulfilled. Some subscriptions might cause issues as well. Asphalt 9  Go to the Settings app, then scroll down to iTunes and App Store. Tap on your Apple ID, then View Apple ID. Sign in with your password, then choose Country/Region. From there, choose the Philippines. Asphalt 9 APK is available for download now. Asphalt 9 cars list contains an extensive roster of real hypercars from renowned manufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and W Motors. Pick your dream ride and race across spectacular locations around the world. Leave your limits in the dust and become a Legend of the Track! Asphalt 9 for iOS Fear not though, because the franchise is coming back very soon. The next entry is Asphalt 9: Legends, and it’s out now in soft launch on iOS. Hopefully, we’ll see that soft launch extend to Android soon enough. Asphalt 9 Mod APK  With a new entry comes new features, and this one doesn’t disappoint. Not only does it look insanely good, but it also has a completely overhauled control scheme. Asphalt 9 for PC It feels like ages since Gameloft released Asphalt 8, the latest main entry in the massive racing franchise. That’s because it was – it was five years ago, in fact. Oh, and no, Street Storm didn’t do anything to ease the long wait.
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by bodeskii(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Onyinye15:

Drop ur address if you stay in same country with me

Ure not in Nigeria?

you have a new PM.. pls respond.
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by TechAddiction: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Onyinye15:
I love white

It's my birthday no light to celebrate with sad

Pls where are u? Wanna celebrate wiv u
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by judgedredd22(m): 5:43am On Mar 22, 2018
ALAYORMII:
These guys and make believe

the picture is from the set of a video shoot cheesy cheesy
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by Onyinye15(f): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2018
drunkpunk:

ngwa dezie nke gi..

Zero hatiri zero ato agbakwuru ano ano

Jide Nka rue mgbe izitere birthday gift m grin
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by Onyinye15(f): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2018
kinzation:
oyaaa..mah draw m?smiley

Up Nepa!!! No worry keep am back
tongue wink angry
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by Onyinye15(f): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2018
TechAddiction:

Pls where are u? Wanna celebrate wiv u

Come on board before the cake finish
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by kinzation(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Onyinye15:

Up Nepa!!! No worry keep am back
tongue wink angry
expect power failure again soon...NEPA no dey last..cheesy
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by Onyinye15(f): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2018
kinzation:
expect power failure again soon...NEPA no dey last..cheesy

See prayer

Buhari where are you
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by TechAddiction: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Onyinye15:

Come on board before the cake finish

Hahahah, abeg ooooo!!! Send me ur addy so I can come around...
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by kinzation(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Onyinye15:

See prayer
Buhari where are you
in za oza room grin
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by drunkpunk(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Onyinye15:

Zero hatiri zero ato agbakwuru ano ano

Jide Nka rue mgbe izitere birthday gift m grin

ngwa, kezie ote ichoro ka'm zitezie birthday gift gi?
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by Onyinye15(f): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
kinzation:
in za oza room grin

Funke grin
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by kinzation(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Onyinye15:

Funke grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy FUNKE !!! aiye mi o
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by sameetsameet: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo by sameetsameet: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=sameetsameet post=71751953][url=<a href="https://apkmodreviews.com/tinder-mod-apk/">Tinder online Mod Apk
</a>
]Tinder online Mod Apk[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ / Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.