Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) (88780 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls / Dapchi Residents Stone Governor Gaidem's Cars Over Missing Schoolgirls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lies

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Paperwhite(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Buhari's Nigerian government is really sickening. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
I can't just believe this sh!t.

4 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by benzems(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
So security men saw boko haram.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
It is really sad because we are celebrating the 7th year of Boko Haram and they have released their captives, earning the admiration of the locals. Tactics need to change if I were in the Office of the N.S.A.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by introvertedsoul: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Boko haram is the North
The North is Boko haram.

6 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Kazeem47(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
you guys are just wasting your time the government knows everything happening in Nigeria. They are benefiting from it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Frankicent(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
I don't get it... Why wave to a deadly terrorist insurgent group? sad This guys has claim over 5k lives... Had it been it was in the united states or any 1st world countries.. Does book guys are gooners... N.A lack poor Intel, poor high grade tech to combat this terrorist group.

If to say na USA special forces service... They would have been there an hour earlier just to bombard them.. So as them dey wave like say na bubu pass.

Anyway if you wanna to make money with altcoin airdrop pm me ASAP for details. It's free guys.. Oya pm me... Only those who are ready to make money... Don't want impatience boko guys. Cause you barely investment nothing

. Subsidy or not, buhari or not, recession or not... I must make better money this year... Don't have time to wait for government to provide me with cash...

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by malware: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
okaynigeria:

Source: https://www.okay.ng/photo-residents-of-dapchi-waving-at-boko-haram-insurgents-as-they-leave-their-town/

Blame nobody when you're nabbed.

What do you intend to achieve by making this photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by malware: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
renewa29:
It is really sad because we are celebrating the 7th year of Boko Haram and they have released their captives, earning the admiration of the locals. Tactics need to change if I were in the Office of the N.S.A.

Can't you just read the title before commenting?

They said its a photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by hsub: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
I sorry for Nigeria
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
malware:

Can't you just read the title before commenting?

They said its a photoshop.
How come its my comment that's bugging you ?

For your information, the title was edited after a while.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by harmbhrosz(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
WaterDrunkard:
Just one picture?
You people are not serious at all
lol, you want a documentary?
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by malware: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
renewa29:
[s]How come its my comment that's bugging you ?[/s]

Because I can't quote everybody.... All the above comments show how shallow minded you guys in the South are.....

Useless morons..... Spit undecided
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by drololaaof: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
This case clearly show who is fooling who,the FG and the security forces should cover there face in shame,it is now evident that BH have not been defeated despite their claim,or they are trading with the loan recently took to fight boko haram ,like what is causing Dasuki to be detained

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by HITTED(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
See how APC is playing ping-pong with the minds of citizens. All of a sudden, Boko Haram have become national heroes to the point they're getting waved by the people they ought to be terrorizing?

Who else is pondering what I'm pondering?

Thunder and Lightning will strike Booohary and all his useless supporters online, offline and wherever! angry

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
malware:

Doki kowai!
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by uba1991: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
niggi4life:
Later, when you say an average Northerner is a Terrorist they will start saying we are talking trash.

How will someone/some people in their right senses be waving and jubilating on seeing Boko haram terrorists, for them they would have been daydreaming of becoming one.

The hausas are easily brainwashed and so daft.. The only little relief i have is that they are bombing and kidnapping themselves in the north

That was why i asked a question lately when Unimaid was bombed, A sensible parent/guardian in the West/Eastern/southern part of the country wouldn't put his/her child in any school in the north

i thought it is only d op dat is a FOOL but with dis comments of urs it shows generation of fools don't know wat is Photoshop
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by malware: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
renewa29:
Doki kowai!

Hiss angry
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
tongue
malware:

Hiss angry
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Mike008(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is no longer a conspiracy theory.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Notatribalist(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
SilentBang:
Damn it! is this for real

Actually calling Nigeria a shithole country, is a very big insult to Shithole countries.
can't you see the picture is fake?
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
like play like play this news don become real woh, this our shi#t hole keeps getting sh#ttier.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by oxaxcool(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Same way we gona wave sm cow bk 2 daura kumz 2019 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by malware: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
okaynigeria it's only a matter of time before you hit the underground cell.... Terrorism promoter.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by amazon14: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigerian politicians are evil
This dapchi abduction is all staged.
Who do bubu and APC think they receive.
Thunder scatter APC and APC only

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Chinedudele(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
na wao, only God can see us through. lets always remember our leaders in our daily prayers. they really need it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.