Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) (88759 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls / Dapchi Residents Stone Governor Gaidem's Cars Over Missing Schoolgirls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by SilentBang(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Notatribalist:
can't you see the picture is fake?

Right now i dont know if its fake or not... anything is possible in this jungle.

Ask yourself how this girls were released??

Were they brought back the same way they were taken??

And the army couldnt do anything??

I heard it was through some Backdoor arrangement, oh! really what does that tell you?

and did you hear one of the girls was held back because she is a Christian??

there is a big possibility that picture isnt fake.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by saaron(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Notatribalist:
can't you see the picture is fake?
Provide PROOF that the picture is fake or forever keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Mobsync(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
heendrix:
shocked

as much as I wana believe this story I still cant

who else sees this pic doesn't add up

I noticed it too.

The picture is most likely a fake. More like a still from a BH propaganda video, judging by its poor quality.

The top has also been cut, probably to remove the BH logo at the top.

The news is only carried by this okay.ng blog.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Notatribalist(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
saaron:
Provide PROOF that the picture is fake or forever keep quiet.
I should forever keep quiet? E never reach like that my brother. In as much as I believe the whole thing was stage managed, I am also obliged to say the truth whenever necessary..
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Notatribalist(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
SilentBang:

Right now i dont know if its fake or not... anything is possible in this jungle.

Ask yourself how this girls were released??

Were they brought back the same way they were taken??

And the army couldnt do anything??

I heard it was through some Backdoor arrangement, oh! really what does that tell you?

and did you hear one of the girls was held back because she is a Christian??

there is a big possibility that picture isnt fake.yes my brother anything is possible. But that picture look so unreal.let's be honest bro,can you stand the sight of boko boys?how come the people summon the courage to be waving at them?this is not possible my brother.

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by adexdon(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigeria a shithole ruling by a shlt politician,taking advices frm shlt god fathers,leaving shlt corrupt leaders untouch and putin suffering on nonshit masses
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by gidgiddy: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Picture looks very real to me but wether it was taken in Dapchi is another issue
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by pedrilo: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
we warned you idiots, didn't we?

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by pedrilo: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mobsync:

I noticed it too.

The picture is most likely a fake. More like a still from a BH propaganda video, judging by its poor quality.

u fool. the video is all over the internet, na picture u still dey here dey argue.
mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Sirpaul(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Scam
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by obowunmi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Buhari is BokoHoram.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by codified: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
heendrix:
shocked

Only you is confused. Believe it or not. They spent almost 20 minutes in that village today
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by fk001(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
They can't just control their happiness

But they should be very cautious because Al-barnawi sect (West African ISIS) want to show people that they are the good guys than that of Shekau, and if they finally gain the trust of people they will start recruiting them directly or indirectly, they want to lure innocent people by showing them how good they are.

Recall they claim that Shekau is more brutal,he uses children as suicide bomber's and that's not how Islam teaches them so they left him.

Please they should be very careful and stop cheering those blood sucking demons, Once a Bokoharam is always a Bokoharam
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by bedspread: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
heendrix:
shocked

it adds up... abi u wanna politicize this one na
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
now tell me who is fooling who in north boko haram and Fulani herdsmen is Northern conspiracy to dominate and islamize Nigeria... my problem is Westerners that put the future of their unborn children's on line because of political gain and favours... high time we stand firm an resist these northerners, Ojukwu and KANU see it coming but children of hates from west cajole them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
and ipob are terrorists. loooool
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by endyddon: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Abeg where are d girls cos I don't understand this video
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by sanpipita(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
My respect to northerners, the way they have played this boko haram charade is something else

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by hokafor(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
And someone will tell me buhari is not romancing with bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by biggy26: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....laughing at this govt in dapchi tongue.
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Kenkuss(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Big shame to this administration
And no ransom was paid?
I laff in boko

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by okaynigeria: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mobsync:

I noticed it too.

check this it has been updated

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by onomeabuja: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
okaynigeria:

Source: https://www.okay.ng/photo-residents-of-dapchi-waving-at-boko-haram-insurgents-as-they-leave-their-town/

https://www.wotzup.ng/boko-haram-hailed-dapchi-schoolgirls/

MY PEOPLE CAN U NOW SEE THE TYPE OF GOVERNMENT THAT IS RULING US?
CAN U JUST IMAGINE HOW BOKO HARAM HAVE TAKEN OUR MILITARY FOR A PINCH OF SALT?
ALL because THE C.I.C IS PART OF THEM.
HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT CONVINCE THE PUBLIC & THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES THAT THEY THEM SELVES ARE NOT TERRORIST...APC TEAM WE ARE WAITING FOR U GUYS COME 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Zaggie(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
It's very very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Reelmii: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
niggi4life:
Later, when you say an average Northerner is a Terrorist they will start saying we are talking trash.

How will someone/some people in their right senses be waving and jubilating on seeing Boko haram terrorists, for them they would have been daydreaming of becoming one.

The hausas are easily brainwashed and so daft.. The only little relief i have is that they are bombing and kidnapping themselves in the north

That was why i asked a question lately when Unimaid was bombed, A sensible parent/guardian in the West/Eastern/southern part of the country wouldn't put his/her child in any school in the north

we will not blame the pple in the community, the terrorist did wat the nigerian army should have done by bringing those girls back , moreover if the pple had tried something stupid by throwing stones at the terrorist did u think they would be alive to tell the story, wat if the boko harams have weapons in their vehicle and the open fire at the pple, they had to be nice o as to save their lives

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by smokedfish: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigeria is finally finished...I give up on this country
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
who ever said Nigeria was shithole country just insulted the league of shithole countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by tiger28: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Now they will go to another christian town and kidnap a new set of girl which might net them ANOTHER millions of dollars. The easiest way boko haram make money now.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Wtf shocked

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by CORONATA(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Shit!

How could villains receive heroes' cheers!

Bullshit!
Re: Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) by cristianisraeli: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
WaterDrunkard:
Just one picture?
You people are not serious at all

drunkard you don see video now abi...abi you need am for 3D

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.