Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) (3458 Views)

Delegates Complain Of Starvation At PDP Presidential Primaries / Surviving Biafra : The Soldiers Were Taking Girls, Like Boko Haram. / BIAFRA: The Wind Of Biafra Blows In Agatu, Idoma Land- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by resurgentxtian4: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Igbos have been disgraced on this thread ooo grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 1:09am On Mar 26, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Igbos have been disgraced on this thread ooo grin

They have ran back to Abidjan.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by SakuraSimiola: 1:56am On Mar 26, 2018
The anti igbo sentiment in this thread is heartbreaking.
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by DejiSantos: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
You are sick. You go on every thread that has anything to negate any genuine criticisms of Nigeria's conduct during the war.

As a fellow Yoruba and as a Nigerian be......you make me sick.

We are talking about the intentional starvation of children by our nation.

And you're there rambling about Ojukwu.

Throwback:

If I am ignorant of facts, was Robert Goldstein who was employed by Ojukwu to help manage the PR propaganda of Biafra, also ignorant?

Ojukwu wanted to to win a war at all cost.

Same way Nnamdi KANU wanted to have Biafra with a deliberate plan to ensure that Igbos are massacred across Nigeria to act as a catalyst. So he kept on trying to provoke other tribes to unleash mayhem on the Igbos, while he stationed his cameras ready to capture a bloodbath against his own people.
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
DejiSantos:
You are sick. You go on every thread that has anything to negate any genuine criticisms of Nigeria's conduct during the war.

As a fellow Yoruba and as a Nigerian be......you make me sick.

We are talking about the intentional starvation of children by our nation.

And you're there rambling about Ojukwu.

You are the one who is sick in the head, and I do not care if you are Ijaw or Igala.

Why exactly you are angry at the facts of this historic matter that I have selflessly availed the reading public, already suggests that you are failing in your propaganda.

When you are ready to discuss and criticize Biafra and Ojukwu's conduct during the war, only then will I consider you a sane and sound mind.

If Ojukwu and Biafra's political and military leaders did not care about their own starving children and would rather use them for media propaganda, is it Nigeria's military and political leaders that were in a war with same Biafra that should care?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
SakuraSimiola:
The anti igbo sentiment in this thread is heartbreaking.

Were you hoping for an anti Nigerian sentiment?
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by DejiSantos: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
As long as Nigeria produces those like you we will never be one.

Those who would rather blame Ojukwu than those who implemented a policy of starvation.

You said in your previous comments that starving of children is an acceptable method of war.

We have nothing to talk about.

But you are a disgrace to Yorubas. Please know that.

Throwback:

You are the one who is sick in the head, and I do not care if you are Ijaw or Igala.

Why exactly you are angry at the facts of this historic matter that I have selflessly availed the reading public, already suggests that you are failing in you propaganda.

When you are ready to discuss and criticize Biafra and Ojukwu's conduct during the war, only then will I consider you a sane and sound mind.

If Ojukwu and Biafra's political and military leaders did not care about their own starving children and would rather use them for media propaganda, is it Nigeria's military and political leaders that were in a war with same Biafra that should care?
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by DejiSantos: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2018

Those who would rather blame Ojukwu than those who implemented a policy of starvation.

You said in your previous comments that starving of children is an acceptable method of war.

But you are a disgrace to Yorubas. Please know that..

Throwback:

Why exactly you are angry at the facts of this historic matter that I have selflessly availed the reading public, already suggests that you are failing in you propaganda.

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Version1point0: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
DejiSantos:

oga you need to get yourself educated.

1.) one of the preparation you make for war is how to feed your people adequately. you can't expect the same aboki you are fighting to still give you pepper, yam and cow meat.

2.) it is a normal war strategy to cut off enemy supplies in any war cos such supplies won't be food alone, arms will also be included so the blockade is justified. it's called siege!!!

3.) even in the 20th century siege warfare wasn't considered illegal. you can't feed your enemy.

let me give u examples of 20th century siege warfare

the siege of Leningrad during the second world war lasted 29months!!! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Leningrad

even the allied forces placed Berlin under siege for over a year https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Blockade

even in the 1990s Yugoslav wars lasted for 4yrs and siege warfare was used. it wasn't considered illegal https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars

the siege of al-Fu'ah and Kafriya in Syria is still on since march 2015 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_al-Fu'ah_and_Kafriya

siege is legal even up till now as long as you allow the children and women to be fed. ojukwu refused help for them to force the fg to stop the siege. blame him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
DejiSantos:

If you fail to produce a quote of mine stating the bolded text, it would never be well with you and your lineage.

I repeat, mercy can only be shown in war after a surrender, not before.

The aggressor that chose to cross its boundaries into Nigerian boundary after deciding to secede when Azikiwe already ensured it was illegal, and when Ironsi had already militarily prevented Adaka Boro of the NigerDelta Ijaw from doing same in 1966, such aggressor is deserving of equal aggression.

War is not a tea party, it is not a party of friends discussing frivolities. War is life and death.

And when one of the waring parties has been surrounded and totally isolated, it is time to negotiate a conditional surrender with benefits, so as to avoid shedding crocodile tears decades after an unconditional surrender.

It is totally absurd for a party in a war to be wailing that the other party did not show it mercy during the war, or that it did not let it have its way in matters were one was a beggar and the other the benefactor.

If the successful blockade the Nigerian government effected on Biafra as already detailed by Azikiwe as a means to punish the North if it attempted to secede from Nigeria, resulted in famine in a Biafra that did not plan its war strategies, is that not the sign of defeat and is surrender not the next line of action if there was any wisdom in that land.

If they chose not to be wise and decided to forge ahead amidst famine, was Biafra in any position to dictate to its war opponent Nigeria that it would only accept food and relief supplies that would come into Biafra by air flight through Nigerian airspace?

Can a beggar dictate the terms of mercy even when the other party chose to be humane?

You are a disgrace to whatever tribe you are.

When you are done shedding your crocodile tears, you would accept the lessons that history has taught you and be wiser for it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Version1point0:
oga you need to get yourself educated.

1.) one of the preparation you make for war is how to feed your people adequately. you can't expect the same aboki you are fighting to still give you pepper, yam and cow meat.

2.) it is a normal war strategy to cut off enemy supplies in any war cos such supplies won't be food alone, arms will also be included so the blockade is justified. it's called siege!!!

3.) even in the 20th century siege warfare wasn't considered illegal. you can't feed your enemy.

let me give u examples of 20th century siege warfare

the siege of Leningrad during the second world war lasted 29months!!! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Leningrad

even the allied forces placed Berlin under siege for over a year https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Blockade

even in the 1990s Yugoslav wars lasted for 4yrs and siege warfare was used. it wasn't considered illegal https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars

the siege of al-Fu'ah and Kafriya in Syria is still on since march 2015 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_al-Fu'ah_and_Kafriya

siege is legal even up till now as long as you allow the children and women to be fed. ojukwu refused help for them to force the fg to stop the siege. blame him

The federal government of Nigeria even executed the very script that Azikiwe had detailed as punitive consequences that would be executed against the North if they chose to secede from Nigeria, having ensured that it would be illegal, and such secession would only be achievable by war.

Poetic justice, saw him see his people suffer the very ordeal he had detailed.

Ironsi had used military might of Nigeria to quell the Niger Delta republic that was illegally declared by Adaka Boro.

A year later, Ironsi's tribe was also seceding illegally and even had the effrontery to cross into Nigeria to the Midwest and got into the Western region before the Nigerian forces finally accepted that the Biafrans truly wanted war, and effected an economic blockade as a police action that should have led to a surrender.

As at 1968, Biafrans were already dying of famine, yet same Biafra chose to continue the war till January 1970, when it finally surrendered unconditionally after Ojukwu had abandoned his people who he did not allow to get food supplies by land.

Did Ojukwu who was using the pictures of malnourished children to wage a media propaganda war, not know that those children were dying and would need the food supplies that were already waiting to be brought into Biafra?

Was Ojukwu expecting the Nigerian government to surrender from the war when it was not the one under duress?

Was Ojukwu expecting the Nigerian government to care more about Biafrans than Ojukwu himself cared?

Who is to blame for Biafra's refusal to surrender after a defeat that had already been inflicted at the early stages of the war?

Who is to blame for Biafra's woes?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Malawian(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
I dont even understand Nigerian sometimes.

Igbo people went back to their own region, declared independence for not even all of their lands (Anioma), but still, only their region and was managing themselves with whatever they had.

3 months later, Nigerians already tired on being with themselves in their country, decided to invade another country to kill and plunder like their lives depended on it.

Yet, "Ojukwu wanted to win a war"

So if someone decides not to live in your house anymore, it becomes an invitation to fight him wherever he goes to find refuge?

I really cant understand these guys honestly.

1 Like

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by CSTR1002: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Malawian:

Igbo people went back to their own region, declared independence for not even all of their lands (Anioma), but still, only their region and was managing themselves with whatever they had.

3 months later, Nigerians already tired on being with themselves in their country, decided to invade another country to kill and plunder like their lives depended on it.

So if someone decides not to live in your house anymore, it becomes an invitation to fight him wherever he goes to find refuge?

And yet they will tell you today to go back to your land.

It is a laughable irony.
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by SakuraSimiola: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
It's insane that we have people in Nigeria who still think like the people on this thread.

Malawian:

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by gidgiddy: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Throwback:
Biafra ended up surrendering unconditionally!

When they held some aces to negotiate a conditional surrender, arrogance and Igbo "wisdom" did not let them take the right step.

In the end, unconditional surrender was their lot, while Ojukwu remained in Abidjan, enjoy high society life and moving from one Igbo wh0re to another, as much as were willing to go service their coward leader.

So why is all this giving you headache when it is not even giving the people Ojukwu led any headache?
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Malawian:

But you Igboman understand the logic behind Aguiyi Ironsi as military head and Ojukwu as military governor of Eastern Region, to deny Isaac Adaka Boro of his NigerDelta republic and quell that republic with military force and have Adaka Boro arrested?

When will this hypocrisy stop?

Who insisted that no region should be able to secede from Nigeria and that such illegal action would only result to war?
Azikiwe

Who detailed how such illegal secession should be dealt with using economic blockade that would lead to famine, forcing such region to retrace its steps?
Azikiwe.

Azikiwe and Ironsi were Igbos just as the Biafrans.

Isaac Adaka Boro

He was many parts and different things to different people - a university students leader, a teacher, policeman and Nigerian army officer. An undergraduate student of chemistry and student union president at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, he left school to lead an armed protest against the exploitation of oil and gas resources in the Niger Delta areas which benefited mainly the federal government of Nigeria and Eastern region with capital in Enugu and nothing was given to the Niger Delta people. He believed that the people of the area deserved a larger share of proceeds of the oil wealth. He formed the Niger Delta Volunteer Force, an armed militia with members consisting mainly of his fellow Ijaw ethnic group. They declared the Niger Delta Republic on February 23, 1966 and fought with federal forces for twelve days before being defeated. Boro and his comrades were jailed for treason. However, the federal regime of General Yakubu Gowon granted him amnesty on the eve of the Nigerian civil war in May 1967. He then enlisted and was commissioned as a major in the Nigerian army.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
gidgiddy:

So why is all this giving you headache when it is not even giving the people Ojukwu led any headache?

Exactly!

So why are we having this thread and why the generational lamentations and crocodile tears?

1 Like

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Malawian(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Throwback:

But you Igboman understand the logic behind Aguiyi Ironsi as military head and Ojukwu as military governor of Eastern Region, to deny Isaac Adaka Boro of his NigerDelta republic and quell that republic with military force and have Adaka Boro arrested?

When will this hypocrisy stop?

Who insisted that no region should be able to secede from Nigeria and that such illegal action would only result to war?
Azikiwe

Who detailed how such illegal secession should be dealt with using economic blockade that would lead to famine, forcing such region to retrace its steps?
Azikiwe.

Azikiwe and Ironsi were Igbos just as the Biafrans.
Carry your Kettle kawai abeg. Who send Azikiwe and Ironsi work? Have you ever seen Igbo people celebrate those two before?
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by obaaderemi: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
cKaiser:
Below is a book written by Chief CC Onoh, Ojukwus friend and inlaw where he called Ojukwu a cantankerous coward

https://books.google.com/books/about/A_View_Into_History.html?id=aZwPAQAAMAAJ

I am certain they will soon say Chief Onoh is Yoruba or didnt know Ojukwu
let me save this one grin
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by SakuraSimiola: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
That Throwback fellow is a nasty piece of work.

He does not represent Yorubas please!
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
SakuraSimiola:

You do not represent Yorubas.

You and other bastards like yourself.

How much of your valuable time have you spent to defend your tribe from the daily assaults of hypocritical and vile clansmen?

You are a waste of space if indeed you are a Yoruba, and you are the very stupid type the Igbos love to be friends with.

1 Like

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by SakuraSimiola: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
You are a disgrace to all rationale thinking Yorubas.

You are a disgrace to the concept of One Nigeria.

You are a psychopath who justifies the murder of children.

Throwback:

You do not represent Yorubas.

You and other bastards like yourself.

How much of your valuable time have you spent to defend your tribe from the daily assaults of hypocritical and vile clansmen?

You are a waste of space if indeed you are a Yoruba, and you are the very stupid type the Igbos love to be friends with.
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by obaaderemi: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
SakuraSimiola:

You are definitely not Yoruba, Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
SakuraSimiola:

I reckon you are the rational thinking Yoruba?

What amazes me is that you had nothing to contribute to all the factual historical Nigerian precedents that I have supplied on the matter of war or secession by the Biafrans, or on the famine and economic blockade as already outlined by Azikiwe.

What do you have to say about Robert Goldstein's appeal to Ojukwu to let his own people have the food they needed so desperately and was already available to them?

What do you have to say about Azikiwe detailing how any region which secedes would be calling for war, and how the North will be economically blockaded if it seceded from Nigeria?

What have you to say that an Igbo Ironsi also used military might to squash the NigerDelta Republic and arrested Adaka Boro for treason, inside the same Eastern region of Ojukwu who was to do the same later?

If indeed you are Yoruba, it is fools like you that Igbos daily mock here as "Suffersticated" as a mockery of sophisticated.

It is fools like you that Igbos call cowards to your face in your own region and rather than smack the face of the "mudarfucker", you smile sheepishly like a retar.d.

It is fools like you that Igbos daily mock that you are all agberos who daily depend on the wealth of Igbos in Yorubaland.

It is fools like you that Igbos say you are lazy and stupid, that is why they outsmarted you on your own turf for privileges you allowed them but they cannot allow in their own enclave.

It is fools like you that Igbos deride as slave to Fulani's despite them having a history of political partnership to their own benefit with the same Fulani Northerners, to the detriment of Southern aspirations.

It is fools like you that would allow the Igbos propagate lies and their hypocrisy that can be easily debunked by facts, yet you say I am not rational.

It is fools like You the Igbos like Azikiwe loved so that they can win seats in Parliament that will make him a Premier in the West when other regions including his own had native politicians as Premier. Then him and his ilk would later on say Awolowo is a tribalist for daring to compete and democratically win more seats in Western Parliament to become Premier of his own region.

If you are indeed Yoruba, you are a dead breed of Yoruba. My own breed will never take any quarter from any Nigerian tribe, nor suffer fools gladly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
SakuraSimiola:

You are the slave Yoruba who loves to get bleeped and then begs for more.

What amazes me is that you had nothing to contribute to all the factual historical Nigerian precedents that I have supplied on the matter of war or secession by the Biafrans, or on the famine and economic blockade as already outlined by Azikiwe.

What do you have to say about Robert Goldstein's appeal to Ojukwu to let his own people have the food they needed so desperately and was already available to them?

What do you have to say about Azikiwe detailing how any region which secedes would be calling for war, and how the North will be economically blockaded if it seceded from Nigeria?

What have you to say that an Igbo Ironsi also used military might to squash the NigerDelta Republic and arrested Adaka Boro for treason, inside the same Eastern region of Ojukwu who was to do the same later?

If indeed you are Yoruba, it is fools like you that Igbos daily mock here as "Suffersticated" as a mockery of sophisticated.

It is fools like you that Igbos call cowards to your face in your own region and rather than smack the face of the "mudarfucker", you smile sheepishly like a retar.d.

It is fools like you that Igbos daily mock that you are all agberos who daily depend on the wealth of Igbos in Yorubaland.

It is fools like you that Igbos say you are lazy and stupid, that is why they outsmarted you on your own turf for privileges you allowed them but they cannot allow in their own enclave.

It is fools like you that Igbos deride as slave to Fulani's despite them having a history of political partnership to their own benefit with the same Fulani Northerners, to the detriment of Southern aspirations.

It is fools like you that would watch the Igbos deny the rights of others to positions in the federal service in the 1960s and appoint the most qualified Igbo over the most qualified Nigerian, and then term such as meritocracy. They are now lamenting as they experience the same, with their eternal wailings of marginalization.

It is fools like you that would allow the Igbos propagate lies and their hypocrisy that can be easily debunked by facts, yet you say I am not rational.

It is fools like You the Igbos like Azikiwe loved so that they can win seats in Parliament that will make him a Premier in the West when other regions including his own had native politicians as Premier. Then him and his ilk would later on say Awolowo is a tribalist for daring to compete and democratically win more seats in Western Parliament to become Premier of his own region.

If you are indeed Yoruba, you are a dead breed of Yoruba. My own breed will never take any quarter from any Nigerian tribe, nor suffer fools gladly.

Ojukwu remains a psychopath who gambled with the lives of others while cherishing his own.

1 Like

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by DejiSantos: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2018
This man loves outtin up strawman arguments.

Someone asks brings up A and you want to talk about B,C,D and E.

The thread is about Nigeria starving our countrymen.

That's fact. And that was wrong.

If we are to heal as a nation we have to accept this..

Throwback:

You are the slave Yoruba who loves to get bleeped and then begs for more.

It is fools like you that would watch the Igbos deny the rights of others to positions in the federal service in the 1960s and appoint the most qualified Igbo over the most qualified Nigerian, and then term such as meritocracy. They are now lamenting as they expedience the same, with their eternal wailings of marginalization.

Ojukwu remains a psychopath who gambled with the lives of others while cherishing his own.

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Throwback: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
DejiSantos:
This man loves outtin up strawman arguments.

Someone asks brings up A and you want to talk about B,C,D and E.

The thread is about Nigeria starving our countrymen.

That's fact. And that was wrong.

If we are to heal as a nation we have to accept this..

Are you saying Nigeria should go exhume the corpse of Ojukwu and charge him to court for the deliberate waste of life of his own country men by denying them the food that was already available to be brought into Biafra?

Or are you saying that Nigeria should have allowed a rebel Ojukwu dictate to Nigeria over rights to Nigerian airspace as his preferred choice for bringing food into Biafra?

Why was Ojukwu so interested with access to Nigerian airspace during a war where Biafra was conducting air raid on same Nigeria?

Are you saying Nigeria should have allowed Ojukwu have his way on his ridiculous demands because he ensured his people would starve until he is allowed access to the air, despite being the one who needed to be responsible for Biafran life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by T9ksy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
SakuraSimiola:

But you expect us to believe you represent us? By their narrative so shall one knows them.

Am sorry to say it but surely, you 're definately a Igbo
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by SakuraSimiola: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2018
sigh

T9ksy:

But you expect us to believe you represent us? By their narrative so shall one knows them.

Am sorry to say it but surely, you 're definately a Igbo
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by Version1point0: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
SakuraSimiola:
sigh

you can sigh from now till next year but I can sense a Igbo from a 1000miles. stop pretending to be Yoruba. be proud of your erosion ravaged land
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by SakuraSimiola: 2:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Any excuse to hate our countrymen.

Version1point0:
you can sigh from now till next year but I can sense a Igbo from a 1000miles. stop pretending to be Yoruba. be proud of your erosion ravaged land
Re: Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) by meccuno: 4:36am On Apr 01, 2018
well the good things about these "yoruba" guys defending their tribe like voltron only means that we are not one and never are we going to be. gradually moving towards breaking up. so we need more of things like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!Tension As Heavy Protest Rocks APC Secretariat After This Happened(Pic / 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) / Akpabio's Wife Shot Man On Both Legs, For Breach Of Protocol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.